Survivalist Forum banner

Mick Dodge?

30K views 42 replies 32 participants last post by  koval321 
#1 ·
Anyone else catch the sneak preview? Seems GTG. :thumb:

#39 ·
i live in forks washington. on the last show when he went into forks for supplies, he walked within a block of my house.
questions. how did he get from the hoh which is south of forks and across the bogachiel river without using the bridge(bridge was shown in last episode) to walk from the hoh to forks you dont find any flat land, believe me i hunt it all the time. and he entered forks from the east of forks, near my home and was walking south towards the hoh. noway

how do you catch salt water dungeness crab in the mouth of a river of fresh water that OH I get it that why the crab were dead.

how do you walk from the hoh river in one day to the solduck river or the upper hoh rain forest road to the ocean in a few hours. both of these would take days through the woods

love to watch the show, but those who live and play in this area and the rain forest we know the truth. it is very entertaining.

sorry but all thing dont and up.

#40 ·
I thought everything was on the up-and-up until I changed the channel to NatGeo just in time to see ol' Mick cut his foot on a rock. The narrator starts explaining how an infected cut could be life-threatening, and Mick starts bandaging it using a leaf and some fabric or other. The cameraman asks Mick what the plant is called, and Mick (apparently) doesn't know the name. OK, no big deal. Commercial break . . .

After the commercial break, supposedly a couple hours later, Mick is running through the woods barefoot again. No bandage on his foot, no harm done. So, either it wasn't serious or they pay zero attention editing together segments to get them in a TV-friendly sequence.

When he shows up on the ocean shore and miraculously his "best friend" is there waiting for him as though it's not all planned in advance, well, that was about all I could take. They started splashing around in the water (sans clothing) and then got in a nice, heavily bearded bear-hug (sans clothing) and . . . ridiculous.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.