Survivalist Forum banner

Gov. Setting us up for failure!

3K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  SurvivalJug 
#1 ·
#10 ·
In the meantime every single one of us should be writing these clowns to let them know that we are watching this very closely, and even if their illustrious NWO commander Obama isn't worried about election anytime soon, they should be bc the public has had it.

#12 ·
Wow! I've always wanted to be a member of a paramilitary or militia type group, but I never knew who to ask about joining.....now it looks like maybe I couldn't see the forest for the trees. I already IS one!! :D:

RR

#13 · (Edited)
Well it looks like if the goverment is going out of it's way to declare me a terrorist for voting, (as if the "Patriot" act, wasn't enough) I might as well not dis apont them and start looking for a group to join. We have the maditory public sevice law to live up to now.:D::D: Hell and I thought like an idiot that I could sit off to the side and hope this would blow over, peacefully and I guess I'm sadly mistaken. I just hope things implode before they start having "re-education" and public sevice camps. And use my body as fuel for their furnaces, so as to neutralize my carbon foot print for good, but not before leaving my lead one!!

Rifleman 336

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.