Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Strange gash/bump/implant appeared on side of Hillary face yesterday in NH. Sprig Controversial News and Alternative Politics 43 10-31-2016 10:57 AM

Old 01-23-2017, 03:24 PM
Survivor

Thanked 6,743 Times in 2,549 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uglyfish View Post
Do have any allergies? I would also look at my home air filters. Try cleaning your air ducts as well. I used an extension on my shop vac. Gotta change your air filters after doing this.
I'm a cardiac nurse so respiratory stuff is not necessarily my forte' but if something in your environment is causing an inflammatory response in your sinus passages, this is not allowing normal mucus produced in the sinuses to drain. This creates a perfect little place for bacteria to grow and to continue to grow after you're done with your antibiotics.
Just my .02!
I have an air purifier in the house on the main floor, we clean the filters regularly. I'm the only one in the house suffering. I did run across black mold just before Xmas. The seal on my refrigerator freezer door is shot and there was a plume of mold on top of it. I bleached the hell out of it and am buying a new one soon.

The rest of the house is clean and okay. I have cats but am used to them. If the new rx doesn't work, I'll go for the balloon thing to open my sinus passage on the one side.