Survivalist Forum banner

Beretta 92f/m9 magazines for Glock Magazines

4K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  mattmuttsmith 
#1 ·
I have 15-20 migth be more will have to check used serviceable Beretta 92f/m9 magazines will trade for Glock magazines, 19,22,23,26,27 or 30! Smith Body Guard, Kel Tec 380 mags. Don't really need the glock mags but don't and won't own the m9/92f. Sorry California can't ship to you they hold more than one round. These are standard issue type mags. Might consider Glock night sights, 1911 parts, these are just taking up space I can use for real gun stuff.

#2 ·
Or make me an offer I can't refuse

#3 ·
Total of 22 mags and one Beretta right hand used duty holster.

#4 ·
Nobody wants 92f magazines ? Guess it to arms list .

#5 ·
Found 2 more got 24

#7 ·
#9 ·
A few when you get ready pm me.

#10 ·
Well heck at the price of these used 92 I may have to do something I said I would not do and buy one. Guess you all missed out on some cheap mags.

#11 ·
A guy over on TheHighRoad was just looking for some 92 mags,and I recalled you'd been tryng to unload some, so I told him to come over here and hunt you down, that I would vouch for you !:D::thumb:

(I just went over there and tried to find my post, and couldn't find it, or even the OP. They're "well moderated" over there, maybe it got yanked for some reason.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.