Survivalist Forum banner

personal debt and how not to get that way..

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  hank2222 
#1 ·
i made a mistake last year in a few areas and i paying for it now ..but the lesson i learned was no matter what do not pay around with the taxs beening owned to the states and the federal but at the time i was thinking more getting the cabin ready for what ever happens in the next few years ..

for the next 60 months or 5 years i paying out a $.375.oo a month to the credit union for the loan i took out for the car and tax loan i need to pay off the taxs for federal and state ..

why did i take the car loan was because i need a car for i had sold the bug after finding out my kid was moveing and i did not have a place to store it anymore so it was taken to a local dealership and sold to them for cash ..i did not get that much for it .. but it paid for the car tag and titles and first year of ins on the car ..so iam happy there .. along the advice my friend told to go with a new car with a warrenty would be better in the long run so i would not have to spend money trying to fix the little things that went wrong with the car over the next two years....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.