Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Religious Discussion
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here

Old 11-15-2012, 11:59 PM
Any Time, Any Place

Thanked 1,715 Times in 767 Posts

Advertise Here

Becca...are you a survivalist or are you just trolling the religeous section of this forum? You talk in circles. You post no where else.
Old 11-16-2012, 05:52 AM
I love this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resto View Post
Becca...are you a survivalist or are you just trolling the religeous section of this forum? You talk in circles. You post no where else.
A survivalist? Well, I did survive my own birth. Does that count? I've been a firearms owner since I was twelve. I was an FFL dealer for nine years. During the time I made sure that all my friends and family were better armed than I was. I served five years in the US Army as an MP and dog handler. I now train hunting retrievers, as well as drug detection and tracking dogs (all Labradors) that wear Kevlar as they work along our southern border. And I go to church. But a survivalist? Perhaps that's for others to decide.

Do you have anything else to add? Because if all you want to do is flirt with me, you'll have to take that offline.

Rebecca-6
Old 11-17-2012, 12:07 AM
One of YHVH's sheep

Thanked 21,601 Times in 8,551 Posts

I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father; at this moment. He has always had my back in spite of circumstances (even though I've had to endure suffering sometimes at the hands of others), and in spite of myself. He is so forgiving and faithful.

in the name of Jesus who came in the flesh