Is A Civil War Brewing in America? **Official Merge Thread** - Page 15 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
United States is on the precipice of civil unrest. 9Wolf19 Manmade and Natural Disasters 355 04-10-2017 12:51 PM
Fed "Red Team Planner" lists results of civil war scenarios Bud General Discussion 22 03-22-2017 11:49 PM
* Official * Inauguration Day Thread 1-20-17 Grevlin Political News and Discussion 805 01-25-2017 06:06 PM
legitimate politics versus political war deprogramming services Political News and Discussion 1 11-01-2016 01:18 AM
New letter TENNGRIZZ General Discussion 17 10-20-2016 02:04 PM

Old 02-24-2017, 11:37 AM
Survivor

Thanked 6,771 Times in 2,943 Posts

Advertise Here

Dazzling Urbanite Yoof Gangster Brats in Chicago are using carrying Black Rifles/carbines now upping their Game (Gang)
Old 02-24-2017, 07:25 PM
Trapper

Thanked 1,366 Times in 537 Posts

"NO ONE "had" the OH NG shoot anybody. The scared young Guardsmen were sent out to control a riot with NO riot training, NO less than lethal gear, not even batons. They were sent with rifles and live ammunition. They were scared crapless, in fear of their lives (for good reason), and reacted with what they had available."

That is the way the American Revolution started. The British were ordered not to shoot on the colonists, but the Redcoats were outnumbered by the demonstrators. The young soldiers got scared and fired their muskets. The rest is history.

Nonviolent protest is a Constitutional Right...even if we do not like the writing on the signs or the vileness of the chants. The term "hate speech", just like "terrorist" or "freedom fighter" just depends on your perspective. Let us not allow a few crazies at both extremes, drag us into a dark place that this country should not go.

Yiannopoulos and Sharpton both deserve their Right to speak. But both should be called out for their vileness.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoveLife For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2017, 07:42 AM
Bonedaddy

Civil War yeah I'll give it a go

Old 04-05-2017, 09:22 PM

its old folks who will have to save the country.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to treetopgold For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2017, 11:32 AM
New and yet, old

Thanked 8,711 Times in 1,876 Posts
Default Tne Civil War is Here

I posted this link in another thread but IU have since realized that it is more than worthy of it's own thread. So, putting it up for discussion. Everything that the author Daniel Greenfield writes is absolutely spont on the money of what is happening here right now.

"A civil war has begun.

This civil war is very different than the last one. There are no cannons or cavalry charges. The left doesn’t want to secede. It wants to rule. Political conflicts become civil wars when one side refuses to accept the existing authority. The left has rejected all forms of authority that it doesn’t control."

The Civil War is Here
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bud For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2017, 11:56 AM
What would Mal do

Thanked 7,583 Times in 2,552 Posts

yeah there are several other threads with this theme...and Greenfield's piece has enjoyed some notice out there the past couple weeks...everyone from Rush Limbaugh on down the ratings list have mentioned it.

I'm making an effort to avoid the early stages/phases of this thing...ie not participating in rallies, protests, marches, etc.
not soaking up the 24/7 news cast hype

i've even shifted my business model a bit on my company to better avoid public events that could be target for protests, or that are seeing increased crime and violence by segments of our population that just won't accept the election reults.

I have re-invigored my stocking of supplies so as to not HAVE to go to the grocery store during a period of local unrest,

Other than showing up at the voting booth , I have not been a protagonist in the civil war that is at hand...and honestly, I'm the kind of guy that you really don't want in the game.. I've seen ugly..enough to know that I really really don't want it to come to our streets...and when it does/has.. I'll make every effort to not be on those streets.. I do not wish for civil war..or any war...and I pray for my nation that we are spared.
but what the snowflakes need to understand is... me and men like me...don't assume our unwillingness to engage doesn't mean we are fully prepared to engage.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bighanded For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2017, 07:01 AM
Threepin'

Thanked 4,835 Times in 1,708 Posts

No. It isn't close, it isn't likely.

Some clear societal divisions have made themselves clearer lately. But these have always existed.

As long as people aren't hungry, our risk for "civil war" will remain very low.