Survivalist Forum banner

Looking for book or pdf on edible plants of TN

5K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  roblooman 
#1 ·
Like title states looking for a book or pdf for edible plants of TN. Most of what I have found is books on North America. Which is good in case of migration happens to come into play but would like to have on more specific to my area.Thanks

#2 ·
try ooking for stuff on the appalachian mountians or for the south east it will help narrow your search criteria and while might not be exactly what you want it will be much more geographically specific

and also remember most species have a broad range for exmple the maple tree of several varieties covers most of the continental US
look at the regional distribution maps of whats common in your area and then look at where else it is so that if you have to leave tenn you can spot your foods:thumb:

answering this questions hard for me because tree and plant identifications something I grew up doing and something I had classes/competitions on in high school so its there just dont remember specific resources on hw it got there

#3 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.