Survivalist Forum banner

NDOR 3 DAY ASSAULT PACK TACTICAL BACKPACK for BOB

4K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  DragoSapien 
#1 ·
Anyone have any info on this pack? Looking to buy one as a BOB. Thanks.

I meant Condor 3 Day Pack

#3 ·
I have one that I got from CTD. I love this pack. Its my urban/hiking bag. It fits my laptop very nicely (when its in there). I wish it had some sort of clip for my camelback. but that is my real only issue. I do think the hip strap is useless, so i just took it off.

How much do you plan on putting in there. It is not a huge bag. I love it though.

T

#4 ·
I bought one about two months ago to replace my Army issued assault pack.

I've used it in several different situations and different environments since I purchased it. I've loaded it up completely while camping, filled it with a sleeping bag, camelback, and weights and went on a 3 mile march with it, and I've used it as an ammo/food/water/gun cleaning supply bag for a weekend. I have yet to find it not meeting any of the standards I have for it so far.

#5 ·
Ill look into the LA Police Gear Bag. The price worries me a bit but if I don't like it I can pass that down to my girlfriend if/when we would need it. As for the Condor, I am looking to pack enough supplies to treck at least 60 miles again, if/when I would need to. I would need to carry water, food, first-aid, basic supplies, ammo, etc. Thanks guys. Happy 4th.

#6 ·
The LAPG bag is good quality. BUT get a real pack with a real belt. Arctyrx,Gregory, and Ospery are packs I would bet the farm on. They have good thick padded bets are are made to hold up for THOUSANDS OF MILES. That being said I use the LAPG bag for carryone and it is great for that.

#7 ·
If you are looking at the 3000cu in pack, save your money for something better. If you are talking about the 1362cu in pack, thats a winner but not an extended stay pack by any means. Plenty big enough for day hikes etc, but a change of clothes will fill it quickly. Great for a get home bag, but not big enoug for a BoB

#8 ·
i put this together, I probably have about 50 bucks in it. I've gone through 3 different bags going to school and so far this one is holding up great. I use it to carry my laptop and school stuff as well as camping on the weekends. It's a 3000 cu in main pack with a molle frame. It has plenty of upgrades that I can do for more room.

Attachments

#9 ·
I still use the large Alice, I have 3 of them setup for different "missions"-
camping, sustainment/bugout, long range patrol.

I've yet to find one of the newer bags that is as rugged as good old Alice.
My heaviest bag weighs in at 65 lbs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.