Survivalist Forum banner

Alice pack and tactical Vest special $30

19K views 71 replies 28 participants last post by  victor23 
#1 ·
If you buy an Alice Pack, you get your choice of either the woodland Assault vest (FLC molle vest) or the Enhanced Tactical Load Bearing vest for only $10. Supplies are limited. I have a few large packs left. I have several medium in OD green and Woodland Camo.
PM me with your zipcode for shipping cost.
Vic23

#6 ·
Thank guys for your confidence in me.
The packs are complete and ready to go. you get frames, rucksack, straps, and waist pad. The Vest are in very good condition as well.
I am getting low in inventory and not sure when the next batch will come in.

Vic23

#10 ·
I ordered my medium pack, and although haven't received it yet (I see fedex has in enroute from orlando as I type) he is VERY fast in getting back to you, and the information was sent to fed ex the same day I sent payment through paypal. If fed ex delivers on time it will be a total of 5 days from order to having it in my hands.

Can't wait for the truck to get here. I suggest anyone interested in a low cost ruck to order from Vic! Will update when I receive my pack.

#11 ·
Received my alice today as expected. Couldn't be happier, the woodland camo looks great, hardly any fading. Army gave us ones 100 times worse, malfunctioning straps, missing buckles, frayed, etc. If there wasn't some recruits last 4 of his social wrote in a non descript area of the top flap and veryyy little chiping on the buckles paint it looks brand new! And he even did all the hardwork of putting the pads and frame together, 1 piece delivery. :thumb:

#13 ·
Would you let me know how to contact you -- new to the forum, am interested in the Medium ALICE pack with (with frame, straps, etc.) ZIP is 12308. Looking for a specific rig, would you tell me what's included and if it's not would you let me know if you sell them? Looking for:

ALICE frame and medium ruck
one set MOLLE shoulder straps
one MOLLE moulded kidney belt
one MOLLE sleep system carrier

#18 ·
The Alice pack is complete with frame, shoulder straps, waist belt and ruck. Currently I have medium in OD green and woodland camo. I am expection more large next week.
I would need your zipcode for shipping but I suspect with pack and vest, it would be about $15 for shipping due to size of box and weight.
Thanks,
Vic23

#20 ·
Your size is not that critical to the pack. The large and medium refers to the size of the rucksack you want. IF you are carrying a large load or bulky items, go with the large. If you wish something more stream line, the medium would be a good choice.
Any of the vest I have will fit you fine.
Glad you joined us, Welcome to the forum.
Vic23

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.