Survivalist Forum banner

Looking for AR 5.56 , G19, CZ PO1, 870 Tactical , trade medical pack

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  txmikenlisa1 
#1 ·
I would be interested in one of the above mentioned weapons in excellent condition in a FTF transaction in the DFW Texas area. I would prefer trade if there is someone around looking for an outstanding medical pack setup. I have a MD, paramedic, critical care RN level type pack available. I can get a more complete list to anyone who might be interested. Similar packs sell online for $500 and up, but dont have anywhere near the level or quantity of equipment contained in my pack. I would put the value around $650 cash. So if you have one of the weapons above to trade some cash would prob need to come my way with the trade.

You would need to add any medicines you wanted to carry such as burn creams, antibiotic ointments, eye, ear, nose drops, etc.... But everything you need to bandage and close wounds, intubate and ventilate, start IVs, and perform minor procedures is included here.

Intubation pouch:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.