Survivalist Forum banner

Just finished Glen Becks book " Common Sense"

3K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Jab 
#1 ·
I listen to audio books while I do my daily 5 mile walk. I use a cane to walk so it gives me lots of time for books.

I just finished listening to this book, and what ever you feel about Glen Beck , whether you like him , hate him , or think his is no more than a clown.

I don't think anyone will come away with the same opinion of him. This man will set your mind on fire by making you realize things that are just common sense.

I was able to borrow the audio book, but the paper book sells for less than 6 bucks used on amazon or maybe you know someone that you can borrow it from.

You really need to read it and hear what he has to say. You will wake up to some things that you did not know.

#8 ·
Glenn's "Inconvenient Book" was okay but I got more out of "Common Sense." Plus it includes Thomas Paine's "Common Sense" at the end and I had not read that before. I really don't understand people's hatred towards Glenn Beck, it's not like he's currently running the country into the ground!!!

#10 · (Edited)
all mainstream media is controled. if they dont report on subjects how they are told, and with what ever slant they are told, they will not be there long. reporters in mainstram media DO NOT have control over what they are talking about. they are told what to say and how to say it. they are allowed to put their personality into the show but the facts stated in the show are controled. they paint a picture they want you to see. they dont present bothsides and the whole truth then let you decide.by how they report they leave you with one opionon, the one they want you to have.

glen beck does say at times alot of truth. they do this to build your confidence up in him ,but he will throw a curve ball when they need him to. inorder to throw you off from the truth in critical areas they dont want you to know the truth.

really its smart. if they want to trick you ,they put some1 in there that tells you things that they dont care if you know. so you will believe everything they say, and then throw you off on the subject they dont want you to know

weather FEMA camps do exist or not i do not know as fact, but with all the military build up for civil unrest which is fact. they will need somewhere to put all the ppl they will arrest. with our prisions over crowded as is i wouldnt put it past the gov to be preparing for something like that. if they are preparing the military for civil unrest they must be pretty sure that something is going to be happening in the near future to cause it. :eek:

i dont know any time in our history that our gov was preparing for civil unrest useing the military for no good reason why they was preparing. they know something is comming and they will be ready for it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.