Survivalist Forum banner

PopVox poll on "Common Sense Legislation to End Gun Violence"

3K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  LanCo EMT 
#1 ·
POPVOX right now has a poll up, and it seems that they are targeting liberal sites to get the poll numbers up for support of the bill. I say, get there and let them know that loading the poll won't work!

The link below will bring you there.

https://www.popvox.com/bills/us/113/x101

#10 ·
I swear if I hear about "common sense" anything one more time, I'm going to fu**ing puke!

If you oppose it clearly you're opposing "common sense" and how could a normal, sane person oppose "common sense"? Obviously you need a visit to your local mental health facility to have that checked out. Oh and make sure your visit is recorded and forwarded to the proper authorities. We don't want someone opposed to "common sense" owning firearms. It's all for the children!...

Whatever pollster/adviser came up with that phrase should be drawn and quartered...

#21 ·
With all of the emotional crybabies on that site demanding that our guns be taken away... I just wonder who they think is going to do it? They sure as hell won't get up off their comfy couch and stop watching NBC to come help the efforts in removing these horrible weapons of mass destruction, so who will do it? Oh right, they want the government to do their work for them and take away other people's possessions. All while they cry and stomp their hands and feet like the pack full of pvssies they really are!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.