Survivalist Forum banner

Expert expecting the term "food riots" to become more common!

6K views 40 replies 33 participants last post by  survive 
#1 ·
See less See more
#14 ·
Stimulus to create federal food redistribution workers; bail out for struggling food distribution corporations - nationalized food retail; mandated participation in federally subsidized food retail. Calorie scanners at public places, pat downs for candy bars. How about a "calorie tax" and the rich will be able to pay offsets for their calorie footprint ... any of this ringing a bell?

I can imagine a similar argument posed as the gun magazine restriction crowd: "No one needs more than 1200 calories anyway ..."

#25 ·
I have often been of the opinion that at some point in US history fedgovcoinc will have to subsidize the fast food industry to feed the starving/obese poor in the inner city regions for some time before the doo doo really hits the fan.

Along with the dramatic rise in the use of food stamps, subsidised housing, welfare, "I be entitled to the Paris Hilton lifestyle" culture of the dependant on everything mentality we are very much in the first stages of the serious societal collapse predicted by anyone with 2 functioning brain cells for the last 2 decades.

All of us should be ready for legions of starving cannibals!

"You may as well bring dope and beer."
"What???"
"Ammo dude, bring ammo."

#37 ·
I have often been of the opinion that at some point in US history fedgovcoinc will have to subsidize the fast food industry to feed the starving/obese poor in the inner city regions for some time before the doo doo really hits the fan.
Not sure about the fast food places but with Michelle Obama's talk about "food deserts" in urban areas you may not be far off about subsidized food.

#34 ·
thought about this thread early this morning as I was watching the local news channel doing the regular traffic update...if you've ever lived in a riot area..ie LA...it's freaky..but I would expect that the morning news would start doing traffic report type updates on areas to avoid due to food "rallies".. I know for a fact that last Monday..parades, etc being the order of the day, that myself and many others make a point to watch the news and know where the parade routes and the rally gathering spots will be...and we make alternate travel plans.

#39 ·
After the food riot, (Free food festival, Lunch looting, Undocumented shopping, Liberal Lard ass parade, Young Democrats meeting?), Billybob says; "I really hate these rioters!". Tyrone replys; "Here, try the potato's then."

Question: Would Muslims loot a Piggly Wiggly??

When rioting, be sure to listen for "The scoops are on there way!".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.