Survivalist Forum banner

LDS mylar bags ???

7K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  jungatheart 
#1 ·
Doesn't the LDS sell mylar bags ? And if so, do they ship them free like they do with their cases of #10 cans ?
I have a few leftover O2 absorbers from our last "mission", and I'm thinking about another small run,maybe 10 more bags full, but the shipping from any of the other guys I've used will run more than the bags,and I'd rather just blow it off for this little bit of food. But, if they ship them free,what the heck, I'll do another small load.
I've been all over their website, used their search engine, but I've always had more trouble with their friggin' website than any I've ever seen !!!:confused:
Any info or help ( a direct link,especially) would be much appreciated.

#2 ·
The bags are available throught the cannery. They are a pouch that holds approx. i gallon. They are not mylar but are plastic and alminmum. (spelling). The cases of number ten cans shipped are just a small portion of what is available at a cannery. I have attached a link to the cannery price list. The cannery are located in hundreds of places thoughout the US. Contact your local LDS church to find one

http://www.providentliving.org/pfw/...1874_Fall2009WE_HomeStoragePriceSheet_pdf.pdf

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.