California waiter fired after asking Latinas for proof of residency - Page 2 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Are the California Dams a Planned Disaster or a Plan to Take Down America? Caseyboy Controversial News and Alternative Politics 39 03-05-2017 08:00 AM

Old 03-22-2017, 05:51 AM
Proud deplorable ilk

Thanked 32,456 Times in 8,218 Posts

Advertise Here

Hopefully that will change, making the US safer. I would hope they will re-evaluate all that were given access to the US and re-vet those that are here.
The Following User Says Thank You to Donfini For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2017, 06:40 AM
Survivor

Thanked 14,040 Times in 5,211 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murby View Post
I always get a chuckle when someone makes up such ridiculously false facts..

Hey everyone.. Obama wiretapped me!!!

Oh the comedy potential is off the scale. Our current president is a quack-a-doodle and will probably be kicked out of office before his term is up for all the garbage he says. But that's another conversation.

Shall we have a look at the actual facts concerning your statement?

Lets take a real look at the facts eh?
This one shows homicides and violet crime down under Obama:
http://www.factcheck.org/2016/01/oba...y-2016-update/

Here's some more information on crime rates:
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...me-in-the-u-s/

Oh looky... here are some more ACTUAL facts..
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...-recent-trend/
You want to know why crime was down under Obama? Because gun ownership and gun purchases were at an all time high, kind of goes against the liberal theory, but true. Although I am sure that Obama's policies like not enforcing many of the laws on the books and releasing criminals with "minor" offenses probably helped your "stats" too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panoz77 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2017, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by panoz77 View Post
You want to know why crime was down under Obama? Because gun ownership and gun purchases were at an all time high, kind of goes against the liberal theory, but true. Although I am sure that Obama's policies like not enforcing many of the laws on the books and releasing criminals with "minor" offenses probably helped your "stats" too.
Lets face it.. when it comes to Obama, or probably many other political subjects, you are unreasonable in that specific regard.

Obama could have cured cancer, discovered anti-gravity, and brought free energy to the world, and you would probably rather have your finger cut off than to give credit for anything good to Obama.

We call that being an extremist.. or the more polite version "far right" ..

But that's ok actually.. We need folks like you to counter the other extremists on the far left..
The Following User Says Thank You to Murby For This Useful Post:

Old 03-22-2017, 09:08 PM

Im a 60 year old white retired military conservative that voted for Trump.

But for the life of me, I can't understand why a waiter would be asking a customer to prove their citizenship?

Unless of course as the other poster remarked, you get a a discount for being a local resident. If they ask and I wasn't I would just say I wasn't.

It wouldn't bother me though, because I have a 45 in my belt. (It's so mellowing when you know you at least have a chance if someone threatens your life) (Oh, and I don't consider a waiter asking me to prove my residence threatening my life)

My favorite by the way, is all the Hispanics carrying Mexican flags saying Trump is not my president! (Of course he's not! Your president is in Mexico (For the illegals that is))

Have a good one! Semore
Old 03-23-2017, 10:42 AM
Survivor

Thanked 13,727 Times in 2,705 Posts

Hmm.

I agree an employee has no business doing this, unless told to so by the business owner.

But what if a business owner refused to serve someone not here legally?

Under the law they are certainly not allowed to hire them.

Obviously bad for business in those states and cities where illegal aliens are virtually everywhere, but it does lead to the question of legality.
Old 03-23-2017, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semore Butts View Post
Im a 60 year old white retired military conservative that voted for Trump.

But for the life of me, I can't understand why a waiter would be asking a customer to prove their citizenship?

Unless of course as the other poster remarked, you get a a discount for being a local resident.
This is what I was thinking also, and why I'm skeptical of this story and the claims of the women.
Old 03-23-2017, 03:31 PM
🔫🔪🔦

Thanked 7,416 Times in 2,403 Posts

Quote:
Lets face it.. when it comes to Obama, or probably many other political subjects, you are unreasonable in that specific regard.

Obama could have cured cancer, discovered anti-gravity, and brought free energy to the world, and you would probably rather have your finger cut off than to give credit for anything good to Obama.

But that's ok actually.. We need folks like you to counter the other extremists on the far left..
There is something inherently suspicious when one uses the phrase, "Obama Accomplishments." This is particularly true when the announcement of his being awarded the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize, “for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples” less than a month after he assumed the presidency. Talk about a crock of ****.

The rest of the time, Obama's accomplishments were hampered because it was "Bush's fault", and then "The Obstructionist Republicans in Congress."

Even his signature legislation, the ACA, has proven to be a bust for patients, providers, and the insurance industry. All he did was make health insurance more out of reach for a lot more people. Thanks Obama.

So what had Obama really, I mean really done to make a real difference in the everyday lives of people?
  • First black man as POTUS? So what? We now have the first orange man as POTUS now. Besides, skin color isn't supposed to matter, right?
  • DADT/Gay rights? Oh please. All it did was hurt the military, again.
  • Nominated the first Hispanic to sit upon the Supreme Court? So?
  • Signed Dodd-Frank? Another unsuccessful law that didn't make any real difference in the lives of anyone.

I don't see anything unreasonable about questioning Obama's "accomplishments."
Old 03-23-2017, 04:07 PM
Survivor

Thanked 14,040 Times in 5,211 Posts

Quote:

I'm certainly right leaning and somewhat libertarian, but not sure that you can refute the facts that I stated. There is a direct correlation between gun ownership and violent crime rates in states that are gun friendly vs. violent crime rates that are much higher in states unfriendly to 2A. Also a fact that under Obama, there were programs to release "non-violent" drug offenders and that that loose definition put many criminals back on the streets. Instead of calling names, how about try and refute the facts?

As to the topic of this thread, if the waiter was "carding" them for age and it was blown out of proportion, than it's BS. If the waiter was asking for their papers (I doubt this is the case), then he should have been fired. I am 44 and still get asked for a DL buying cigs as well as alcohol, however I just give them my ID and finish my transaction, I don't claim the clerk is prejudice against Italians for it and try to get them fired
Old 03-25-2017, 01:23 PM

You don't have to be a U.S. citizen to be able to legally eat in a restaurant. Would a waiter/waitress be right to ask for a person to prove they are here legally, as on vacation or here on business from another country? That way they are not asking for citizenship papers. Don't take the question wrong, I fully believe every illegal alien needs to be deported, regardless of where they are from, period.
Old 03-26-2017, 01:38 PM
Remember the ala mode!

Thanked 5,245 Times in 2,042 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtBooker44 View Post
If true good. As much as I oppose illegal immigration, that would be outside the scope of that waiters employment. Its not their job and opens a small business to criticism from the left and adversely impacts the profitability of the business.
Yeah, if I owned that business, I'd have that waiter fired so quickly that it'd make his head spin.

I don't want any illegals to be in this country in any capacity.

But I expect my employee to follow my policies which I set up, not to do whatever he wants or to make guesses about what I want.
The Following User Says Thank You to bowman For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2017, 08:51 AM

What would happen if a restaurant, or any business for that matter, put a sign up saying that you either had to be a U.S. citizen or be in the country legally to do business with them, and have proof if requested to show it? I know there would be protests, that isn't the question. What would happen in the courts? I don't see how anybody could come up with an argument against a sign like that myself.
Old 03-27-2017, 08:58 AM
LEGAL citizen

Thanked 19,532 Times in 6,438 Posts

No, he has no business asking for documentation. The owner can refuse service to anyone, but a waiter should just do his job and serve the customer. He's not INS or any other official, and apparently what he did angered his management since they fired him. Besides, he's in California. He's an idiot to think that he wouldn't get fired...

Definitely shouldn't have been on media...
Old 03-27-2017, 10:37 AM
Your worst nightmare.....

Thanked 4,563 Times in 1,870 Posts

Do you guys know....these women were US citizens?
Or did you bother to see that
The Following User Says Thank You to Goodwrench708 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2017, 10:41 AM
Your worst nightmare.....

Thanked 4,563 Times in 1,870 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Horn View Post
How is this racism? It's not racist to demand illegals to leave and suspicious people prove that they are here legally.
So Latina women are suspicious?

Even these US citizens?....

Yes...it's racism
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Goodwrench708 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2017, 04:31 PM
LEGAL citizen

Thanked 19,532 Times in 6,438 Posts

Yes, after dating a few Latinas, they are suspicious... LOL. But none were illegal and I surely wouldn't have asked for their papers unless I had this desire to lose body parts I wanted to keep.
The Following User Says Thank You to America's Patriot For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2017, 10:52 PM
Survivor

Thanked 9,605 Times in 2,089 Posts

What a jackwagon. If he wants to enforce immigration law, let him get a job with ICE. Jackwagon.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Endiron For This Useful Post: