Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > Forum Rules and Suggestion Box > Site Information & Suggestion Box
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Advertise Here
Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2012, 11:29 AM

Default A place to post property for sale?

Advertise Here

Hi,

I'm new to your site. My husband has visited several times before & turned me on to it. I'm a Realtor by profession, & I listed a property recently that my husband said might interest a survivalist because of the caves & natural springs located on the property.

I don't want to "junk up" your boards, and I'm not here to shamelessly plug my properties, I just think there might be some members on this site that might take a genuine interest in this property.

Could you please advise me of the best place to post the property info and/or the link above?

Thanks

Sommer Rice
Nosari Realty Team
Mtn. Home, AR

Last edited by jfountain2; 11-14-2012 at 02:38 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to NosariRealty For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2012, 01:59 PM
Getting There!

Thanked 9,390 Times in 4,191 Posts

I also have a place that I'd like to post.

Which section?
Old 11-14-2012, 02:16 PM
Grevcon 10ⓖ & MGM20ⓜ

Thanked 8,933 Times in 3,687 Posts

http://www.survivalistboards.com/classifieds/
The Following User Says Thank You to felicia For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2012, 02:24 PM
Getting There!

Thanked 9,390 Times in 4,191 Posts

Thanks Felicia. As long as I've been here I never noticed that section. I take it that it does not show up when checking new messages?

The place that I want to post belongs to my parents. They want to sell an old livable house and seven acres of land that has some great soil. Would it be OK to post in a more visible section like the Farming/Gardening and Homesteading section?
Old 11-16-2012, 09:32 AM
Walking methane refinery

Thanked 94,988 Times in 31,401 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Member 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by REM View Post
Thanks Felicia. As long as I've been here I never noticed that section. I take it that it does not show up when checking new messages?

The place that I want to post belongs to my parents. They want to sell an old livable house and seven acres of land that has some great soil. Would it be OK to post in a more visible section like the Farming/Gardening and Homesteading section?
The only place you can post something for sale is in the classifieds unless you have a merchant account here. It gets plenty of visits though. Go look at the stats about how much stuff has been sold through that section.
Folks, when starting a thread, please take a moment and consider which forum that thread belongs in. Disaster Preparedness is for disaster preparedness discussions only. There are forums for gun posts, news, politics, general discussion, etc. Please try to start threads in the right forum. This makes the site better for all of us. Thanks.
Closed Thread