Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > Survival gear buy, sell, trade and reviews section > Merchants Section > EmergencyEssentials
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Advertise Here

Old 08-02-2012, 10:17 PM
Limpin to safety.

Thanked 16,641 Times in 4,586 Posts
Default Given the ok from my wife, I'm going to start reviewing your foods..

Advertise Here

You guys "just released" (new to me) a line up of "my choice" cans. These are extremely inexpensive options to prepping.

I for one LOVE your #10 canned foods. However this new option opens new doors.

I was thinking about (with my wifes blessing) buying sort of a sample pack variety when ever they go on sale, and show casing my and your recipes. I love that you guys offer recipe ideas for free.

My only wish is that you would compile all of the free recipes into one pdf book to save me thee time of clicking and saving every one.

I admit that I am one of those that doesn't rotate #10 canned foods. It sits until the day I may need it. So with the MC option, I can experiment with different foods at cheaper prices. I can sort of rotate it or use all of it with out wasting anything. I really like this concept.

The picture of the broccoli stems compared to your sprouts was painfully honest and a concern of mine when buying foods I didn't seal myself.

So with that said, I look forward to trying the cheaper options EE now offers.

I also wish I reviewed your MRE's. They were 100% awesome except for the M&M's which tasted a bit like soap.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crutch For This Useful Post: