Survivalist Forum banner

AK Bullpup to Standard

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  RecordOLW 
#1 ·
Usually this conversion goes the other direction... I've had this Century AK Bullpup for years now, and I never shoot it. Many reasons I dislike it, but I wont go into them now.

I have tried selling it a few times, but it never seemed to want to leave me. I decided to look into giving it a face lift instead. For about $150 I was able to turn it into a gun I think I'll actually use. All I needed was a stock, trigger, and rear sight leaf.

Here are before (didn't have a stand alone pic), stripped, and finished pictures. (they are not in order, because I got confused trying to upload... haha)

Looks a whole lot better to me!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Damn, I would've bought it for the right price a few weeks back before I bought one on GunBroker.

Rifle looks good. One question, how did you get the upper part of the front sight off? I'm needing to take mine off as it interferes with the field of vision for the reflex sight I mounted on the gas tube.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.