Survivalist Forum banner

Bullpup Draco?

4K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Heckler&Coke 
#1 ·
Has anyone tried to put the bullpup stock kits on a Draco yet? Yes, you would have to Tax stamp it since it is a shoulder fired weapon. All the furniture looks to be standard size and I was wondering if anyone has tried to do this? Pics would be even better (drool).

#3 ·
Yeah thats what I meant about the tax stamp. This would be considered an SBR and thus can be below 26". Also, a folding stock rifle can be below 26" as long as it has a barrel length of 16" (Example: Keltec SU-16 "C", 25.5" from factory, folded)

#4 ·
oh well if thats the case you can do it, the drako would be classified the same as a pistol with a buttstock on it, bet it could be done in not really sure how tho. i bet all you would have to do would mod the stock a little

#6 ·
Hmm... not sure if the barrel would be long enough to be far enough to not blow your face off with muzzle blast...
It ain't and it will.

If for some reason you disreguard all the advice here and actually build this beastie, please post pictures. :eek: :thumb:

...currently waiting on a Form1 for mine (underfolder). :D:

#11 ·
If you haven't fired one before i suggest doing so first, my friend put one on his mini 14 (bullpup stock) and there was so much gas that came back and went right on my eye there is no way I could use it in sustained combat. It fit my friend ok cause he wore glasses, so he had no issues.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.