Survivalist Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

IT'S HERE! 2012 Christmas Giveaway!!

185K views 4K replies 497 participants last post by  jfountain2 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
You've waited long enough (less than 6 hours you big babies:upsidedown:)..................

Time for another Giveaway!

Simply post "count me in" and you're entered for the day.

See the rules below in post 3 please.... minimum of 10 posts etc... to enter:thumb:

More goodies to follow!:D:

Thanks for your support and good luck!:thumb:

These are the item's I'm adding to the treasure chest;

Fox Outdoors Medium Transport Pack:
Product Details:
Accepts modular or A.L.I.C.E. attachments. Hydration bladder compatible. Key features include: self repairing zippers, p/u coated lining and pockets, 1 large main zippered compartment with pouch and mesh pocket, 3 additional pockets, adjustable padded shoulder straps, padded back with breathable mesh backing, and carry handle.
Size: 18" x 10" x 10"
Choose between OD green, Black or Coyote Brown

2 BackCountry Adjustable Paracord Bracelets:
This is a design of mine that will fit wrist sizes 7.5" to 11". Each bracelet has SOLAS tape for signalling, Compass, Firesteel Toggle, Striker/cutting tool and 12' of 50# Braided Spiderwire and 2 fish hooks.
Choose between OD green, Black, Coyote Brown, Multicam Camo, Digital Desert Camo, ACU or Safety Orange.

2 Paracord Donuts:
These are 100' of "550 cord" tied in a tangle free donut.
Choose between OD green, Black, Coyote Brown, Multicam Camo, Digital Desert Camo, ACU or Safety Orange.

EDC Fire Kit;
These kits include a Whistle, Peanut Lighter, LED light, Ferro Rod in paracord fob, 10' Paracord 'stick' and a Pill fob for tinder, all on a stainless screw-type cable to easily remove the items for use.

Paracord Sling:
This is a 2-point sling with a 28" portion with woven '550 cord', a nice dress up of your long gun, shotgun or even your crossbow.:D:
Choose up to 2 colors.....Pink, OD green, Black, Coyote Brown, Multicam Camo, Digital Desert Camo, ACU or Safety Orange.

JFountain2's addition to the kitty:​

$25 Emergency Essentials Gift Card:

KA5702: KA-BAR ZK "Pestilence" Chopper

KA-BAR ZK Knives Pestilence Fixed 10-1/4" Black Plain Blade , Green and Black Interchangeable Handles, Matching Green Cordage, Sheath with Gear Pouch and Skeleton Knife Included.

In an ever-changing world, the need for preparedness has never been greater. Without notice the game can change and the rules no longer apply. Questioning your gear at a crucial moment is not an option. Whether setting up camp or securing your perimeter, ZK knives are designed to perform under the most rigorous, unexpected and apocalyptic situations. Are you prepared?
All full-size ZK knives are mounted with green handles (as shown in main image above) and
include an extra set of interchangeable black handles.
Nylon Sheath.
Specifications

Blade Length: 10-1/4"
Overall Length: 15-3/4"
Blade Stamp: KA-BAR/ZK
Steel: SK5
Handle: GFN-PA66
Sheath: Nylon
Weight: 1 pound

The Mods and Staff have put together a little giveaway for members just in time for Christmas or Armageddon, whichever you want to believe.

Here are the rules:

1. Must be a member in good standing, any infractions/bans given during the contest period will disqualify you.
2. The winner of the knife must meet local age requirements for your jurisdiction.
3. Must have at least 10 posts to enter. Posting ten in threads about stupid stuff does not count, mods reserve the right to disqualify anyone they feel is cheating.
4. Members may enter once per day with a simple "Count me in" post in the thread.
5. Winners will be chosen at random and will be notified via PM to arrange shipping.
6. Contest ends at Midnight Eastern Standard Time December 15, 2012. This will allow Santa some time to get the packages to the good little boys and girls.:D:
7. Contest is valid only to members inside the USA only due to shipping restrictions, sorry folks. US addresses only. Yes, we will ship to APO addresses.
8. By entering this contest you agree to the following: You are able to legally own a knife in your state/country, you are solely responsible for anything that happens to yourself or anyone/anything else when using or handling the knife and acknowledge that SurvivalistBoards and it's staff/mods/admin/owner are not liable for anything that may happen to anyone/anything with any of the prizes in this contest.
9. Staff members and Mods are not eligible. (Sorry Name)

TxHills has added:

Buck 119 Knife, Made In USA

Mil Spec Folding Shovel w/Sheath

1970 Army Field manual

Evasion & Recovery Booklet

All will come in an Ammo can

Note: The manuals are surplus

Cerberusassoc has stepped up and generously added this to the 'tree':​

If I may also add a prize for a lucky winner. The person who wins this will be chosen in the same manner that the current rules offer.

The prize will be one large Dietz lantern. The color and actual size may differ from the picture shown but it is the only photo I have with me that I own, as to not compromise copyright laws.

Bazooka Joe added some more gear to the 'war chest';

Outdoor Edge Grip-Blaze

Knife Blade Utility knife Cutting tool Hunting knife

Drop-point skinner blade with easy to locate, non-slip orange Kraton handle. AUS-8 stainless blade and double sided thumb stud.

Features

• Blade: 3.2” (8.1 cm)
  • Overall: 7.3” (18.4 cm)

Thanks again for your support!:thumb:​

Mod edit: we screwed up the original opening to this thread so now we're confiscating Poco's post so the thread will have all the prizes listed at the front. Poco, your still first.

Count me in!!:D:

HA!!! I'm first, surely that counts for Something!!!:rofl:

Poco's EDIT: LOL Does this mean I'm ineligible now? I just noticed this Change of posting:juggle:....Kinda' cool really.:D::thumb: Oh well, that's what I get for being first. LMBO

Poco's 2nd EDIT: If you are interested in donating something to the Prizes, please contact a Moderator with this info. Thank you for understanding.​

See less See more
#124 ·
BOOOOOOO!

Stand by the original rules! US only. Deal with it canada!

If you change it to be able to have canada enter, then any county should be able to. Just because they are our neighbors, doesn't mean they get special treatment....are you willing to bend the rules and ship to mexico?
Relax....no cake is being taken off your plate......something will be worked out for them as well. :D:

If you want to donate some prizes to the effort, please feel free to let the staff know in the GS section;

http://www.survivalistboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.