Survivalist Forum banner

favorite adult beverage.

7K views 73 replies 62 participants last post by  Domesticated_Primate 
#1 ·
Sitting here drinking a citra blonde by widmer brothers and enjoying SB. :thumb: I got to wondering whats your favorite adult beverage?

#10 ·
Oh man, this is a tough one. I like beer, but I drink expensive stuff. 15-20 bucks a 4 pack. I would not know where to begin, I have a lot of variety, and drink it according to my meals or mood. But, I do not have more than 1 or two. An every day drinker for me varies from St Pauli Girl Dark, Heineken, Leinenkugels Creamy Dark. For some reason I like hard ciders with pizza.

Harder stuff, crown and coke, kraken and coke, vanilla vodka and rootbeer. A few other norms.

#23 ·
I mainly buy and drink pale ales and IPAs, some of my favorites are made by breweries like Stone, Yards, Victory, Bells, Smuttynose, Great lakes

I like lager also, and you can't avoid drinking Yuengling around here, their lager is good as well as the black&tan.

As far as liquor, I occasionally like a good whiskey or tequila.

#26 ·
I mainly buy and drink pale ales and IPAs, some of my favorites are made by breweries like Stone, Yards, Victory, Bells, Smuttynose, Great lakes

I like lager also, and you can't avoid drinking Yuengling around here, their lager is good as well as the black&tan.

As far as liquor, I occasionally like a good whiskey or tequila.
Bells brewery and the university I go to are in the same town. You should also founders centennial IPA and New Holland's IPA if you can find iron your area. I'm going to miss Michigan's craft beer selection when I move away.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.