Survivalist Forum banner

Blood Aces and The Man Who Killed Kennedy

4K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  albertjohnson 
#1 ·
Anyone read these? I've read a bunch of JFK assassination books, and this one, The Man Who Killed Kennedy imho, the end all book. On the cover they have a mug photo type of LBJ. The under title to the book is The Case Against LBJ. Man, you think JFK was a run around lady's man, wait till you hear about LBJ. They give a LOT of background on him - seems to be a sociopathic ego maniac. And after reading it, you'll suspect Oswald had nothing at all to do with the whole thing. He rather admired and certainly like JFK. Also read Jesse Ventura's book on the thing. Don't waste your time or money on O'reilly's book.
The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ - Kindle edition by Roger Stone, Mike Colapietro. Politics & Social Sciences Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

And IF you like poker, the WSOP, all the great past poker players, Doyle(the godfather of poker), Stu Ungar (the genius Jewish player who could see right thru you at the table) and Vegas, I was told that Blood Aces is a must read, so have just started it...will let you know. Seems Binion, was a murderer before he started the Horseshoe and the WSOP in Vegas. As a young man, I remember seeing his 100 $10,000 bills displayed at the Horseshoe. You heard it right, $10,000 bills, will Chase's photo on the bill. One cool million in cash. Guess I'll find out what happened to those reading the book. http://www.amazon.com/Blood-Aces-Binion-Gangster-Created-ebook/dp/B00G3L6NT2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1414099460&sr=8-1&keywords=blood+aces

See less See more
#4 ·
Yes, agreed, so was Jim Marrs' book on the subject, as I recall, both were cited a sources used in Stone's movie "JFK". Marrs very briefy mentions Kennedys executive order #11,110 that began the issue of silver backed certificates, and Kennedy's plan to return us back to PM-backed currency. Niether the movie or Garrison's book metioned this critically important piece of information. Personally, I've found his action of Kennedy's to be the most plausible reason for his assasination, especially given the scope of the cover-up, that included the highest levels of goverment and media.

#6 ·
Poor Oswald, in the wrong place at the wrong time. Course I believe he was hired a few weeks BEFORE November 22, to WORK in the Book Depository, to set him up. And they made sure they paraded and help up that cheap rifle on Nat'l TV for everyone in the country to see. . . AS IF IT were the weapon that did the deed.
Sounds like another good book (Garrison's) Mo Dave. At this point I'm about JFK'd out.
Biggman - good to hear from you. Yep, I'm about 90% finished on the rough draft of my next book. But may you not want to read it...it's almost completely a poker book. How To Win $30-$40 an Hour Playing Texas Hold'em Part Time, Be YOur Own Boss and Sleep Till Noon. Course I'll have ole Roy stop in to play a hand or two in the book...heh, maybe even one of your favorites, Mary Ann. :D: :thumb:

#7 ·
Poor Oswald, in the wrong place at the wrong time. Course I believe he was hired a few weeks to WORK in the Book Depository, to set him up. And they made sure they paraded and help up that cheap rifle on Nat'l TV for everyone in the country to see. . . AS IF IT were the weapon that did the deed.
Sounds like another good book (Garrison's) Mo Dave. At this point I'm about JFK'd out.
Biggman - good to hear from you. Yep, I'm about 90% finished on the rough draft of my next book. But may not want to read it...it's almost completely a poker book. How To Win $30 and Hour Playing Hold'em Part Time. . . with a small bankroll. Course I'll have ole Roy stop in to play a hand or two...heh, maybe even your favorite, Mary Ann. :D: :thumb:
Poker's a bit of a hobby of mine. Keep us posted on the book. Probably have to get a copy.

#11 ·
Sgt Booker's so right. JFK was pretty much a class act and intended to get us out of 'Nam. LBJ was a puppet driven, ego maniac bought off socio path who was told to keep us in there. (Nam) LBJ also knew that Jack Kennedy intended for Johnson NOT be his VP again, in 1964. Johnson wanted so badly to be #1 and he would have the position at all costs.

Blood Aces is proabably only for poker players. Mo. Dave, you'd probably love it. Man, Binion was a murdering, mob type hood...he ran Dallas for quite a while with gambling, but when his life was in no unclear terms, threatened, he packed up his wife and kid and $1 million in cash in the trunk of his car, (sounds like MilDot, except he with American Eagles) and headed to Vegas in the middle of the night...and of course was packing. This was 1946...that's where I am in the book. :eek:

I went hell bent for leather today, and finished the rough draft of my book. Then I went to a gn show for entertainment. Final title will be How to Make $30-$40 per hour playing Texas Hold'em part time, be your own boss and sleep till Noon - with low fluctuation in your bankroll. There'll be solid advice never seen before in other books. There will be FOUR ways to make profits in poker. You can turn to page X the very first thing and learn a big mistake 99% of players make, that cuts your profits in poker. This tip itself will start saving/making you money right away.
ONE of the other four is of course on Bluffing - you'll learn the low risk and proper times to bluff - and they'll never know it.
And yes, Biggman, Mary Ann is NOW IN THE BOOK. Perhaps even Jael. :thumb:
Yes, didn't mean for this thread to be a plug, sorry, but seems it's turning out that way. IT was just meant to talk about JFK and Blood Aces . . . so the above is a shameless plug. But I'll guarantee Anyone reads who this book, will UP their game and the book'll pay for itself many times over...certainly pay for itself the first time you apply it OR THE TRITE 'or your money back' :cool:
First part of the book will tell about the FIVE types of players. Donks(big losers) , Fish(pretty big losers) (and a sub species called Shark Fish), Dolphins(break even players) , Ravens(fair winners), and Ninjas, big time consistent winners of which YOU can be, IF you are patient, disciplined, lose your ego and become Zen like.

#12 ·
Just finished the Ventura book, "They Killed Our President." It is a good read but unless you are really into JFK I would recommend waiting until you can check it out of your local library instead of spending $15.00 on it. No offence Jesse. When JFK was hit by the magic bullet he raised his left hand to his throat and his right hand to the side of his head. Of the three men on the fifth floor, two of them offered volunteery statements and once out the Warren Commission could not cover up without attracting attention to them. They said the last thing the President did was raise his right hand to the side of his head and THEN the gun went off. Two or more shooters. It also reduces the time to fire the rifle by one or two seconds. It could still be done if you didn't bother to aim. It looks like the sixth floor shooter was just a decoy to draw everyones attention away from the real shooters.

#15 ·
We wouldn't have lost 53,000 of our young men in a worthless war. I think all Americans should read that Man Who Killed Kennedy book. It explains how MOST politics are corrupt and do whatever they like, despite the peoples' wishes, and how so much goes on behind closed doors. It's just like those ancient corrupt and sociopathic Roman rulers - and when a decent enough, idealistic man like JFK comes along to try and correct it all, he gets whacked. Robert his brother too.

#16 ·
Well, I'm about 60% thru the book and I'm not so interested in it now. It's just about a mobster, hood, murderer (he had several people killed), convict, (he spent a few years in prison) and sociopath. I'm rapidly flipping thru it to get to the end. re: BloodAces

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.