Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
United States Flag That was Flying On the World Trade Center. mastersergeant General Discussion 2 01-09-2017 09:36 PM
Eerie sound heard coming from One World Trade Center.. Renegade Ziggy Controversial News and Alternative Politics 2 12-10-2013 03:34 PM
World Trade Center Tower To Be Made With Glass From China And Steel From Germany oxi General Discussion 25 09-25-2011 11:04 AM
new world trade center SEND IT General Discussion 11 09-02-2011 05:01 PM
The Apocalypse, one world government and the 2012 alignment to the center of the gala oobymach Controversial News and Alternative Politics 64 08-05-2011 02:30 PM
Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastr Sweeper Controversial News and Alternative Politics 4 04-04-2009 01:51 PM
One-World Trade Center kajunman1 Political News and Discussion 0 03-27-2009 06:37 PM
Freedom Tower Will Be Called One World Trade Center m4shadow General Discussion 0 03-27-2009 06:52 AM
Michiganders: Gibraltar Trade Center. Lady Falconessa General Discussion 2 11-08-2008 03:58 PM

Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM
Survivor

Thanked 9,435 Times in 2,648 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem1950 View Post
I suppose when you're crying on the inside, and bullying on the outside, a typo is as good as it gets. Especially when you have nothing substantive to contribute.

It must be difficult having a fear based reaction as one's primary response mechanism.
Quote:
Here ya go. When you google Science and 9/11 the first source listed is: http://www.ae911truth.org/

Now put down that 6th grade science textbook when discussing this issue with grown-ups. Please.
Quote:
Is this what it has come to on this thread? Is this all the official version apologists have left as an argument? Being the grammar police?
Quote:
It seems we have another Yada Yada scripted presenter.

That's ok, because the more they pull this stuff the easier our work is sharing it with everyone else.
Quote:
His desperation is made even more obvious by these continual fanatical statements that keep get more and more absurd.

I think he is trying to bait us into loosing it in hopes of getting the thread shut down. No chance. We need people to see as much of this as possible.

Sorry fella, bullying don't cut it.
Quote:
I can't figure out what in the hell they just said or why. The only thing I can surmise is that they are now committed to provocation and confrontation in lieu of reasoning. Seems like they really want this thread shut down.

I know that we've covered this before but I guess reiteration is in order. I strongly suspect that these guys do not, or could not, conduct themselves this way in public. I just don't see how anyone could without being immediately shunned...or worse. Keyboard courage, hmmm, what's this world coming to?
Quote:
I don't know much about engineering but I do know a bunch of made up snide argumentation when I hear it.

If it comes down to the opinion of one anonymous keyboard commando who apparently claims to know what did and did not happen with those NY collapses vs hundreds of on the record publicly declared and documented professional experts, uh, er, uh, I know, I think I'll go with the latter. Man that was a difficult choice.
Quote:
At page 200 of this thread I got to wondern' about why there has been no references to any professional organizations of experts devoted to supporting/defending the official government claims by our apologista friends? You know, bunches of architects, engineers and scientists chomping at the bit to spread the good word about the 9/11 Commission Report.

Surely if there were such a group(s) our government protagonists would have mentioned it by now? I can't imagine them being that lax.
Quote:
Like I said, the hits just keep on coming!

Could this be a new tactic - Give such embarrassing answers that the questioner will surrender and give up in utter pity?
Quote:
Aw, don't concern yourself too much about him. He's just high strung, or, a government agent, or both. Bless his heart.

After all he is a vital part of this little adventure of ours. Without his contributions some observers hereabouts might get the impression that there was something to that official fiction.

You see, every time he gets asked something significant, like - where are all of the pro 9/11 Commission organizations chock full of seasoned professional experts? he responds with a frivolous non-sequitur, or a deliberate insult.

He's having fun, so lets have fun too. It's not too difficult to outsmart someone who thinks they're the smartest one in the room. Mainly because they ain't!

Yes, the "government agents" ....
Old Yesterday, 11:40 PM
Just some guy

Thanked 11,536 Times in 4,039 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpus View Post
The truther who finally got his truth:
Possible profanity in link, wouldn't want to send anyone scurrying for their safe space. Look for "interview with Charlie veitch- the truther who changed his mind" on Powerm1985 s YouTube page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you please let the adults talk? There's no need for this corpus, seriously. Lay off and grow up dude.

Take notes. Hick and I don't agree and......ureaka he stays respectful and cool and gets the same in return. Try it sometime.
Old Yesterday, 11:44 PM
Just some guy

Quote:
Aw, don't concern yourself too much about him. He's just high strung, or, a government agent, or both. Bless his heart.

After all he is a vital part of this little adventure of ours. Without his contributions some observers hereabouts might get the impression that there was something to that official fiction.

You see, every time he gets asked something significant, like - where are all of the pro 9/11 Commission organizations chock full of seasoned professional experts? he responds with a frivolous non-sequitur, or a deliberate insult.

He's having fun, so lets have fun too. It's not too difficult to outsmart someone who thinks they're the smartest one in the room. Mainly because they ain't!
I'm good. Not going to let the garbage get to me. I am however going to continue to ask them to chill out. Can't hurt to try. I don't want the thread tossed.

Old Yesterday, 11:46 PM
Hiker

Thanked 1,041 Times in 471 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpus View Post
Pm me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Naw, I'm kinda more from the Billy Graham school of thought on this sorta thang - If you're gonna have a come to Jesus, ya gotta do it publicly.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gem1950 For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 11:51 PM
Just some guy

Just out of curiosity, hick have you reviewed the nist report on building seven? With your background I'm sure you could digest it much quicker than it took me. I had to continuously educate myself to understand some of it. If you have, what's your take on it?

Specifically what's your opinion on their investigative procedure? Do you find the lack of forensic testing odd? Also, I specifically would like your opinion on the reasons nist gave as to why they failed to conduct forensic testing.

I find two statements mAde by nist for skipping known procedure ( forensic testing ) one is imo an outright falsehood, and the other while technically a valid justification was not scientific in that their " evidence " has been disputed and is not definitive proof that rules out explosives with any degree of certainty.

This is about wtc 7, not the twin towers.
Old Yesterday, 11:56 PM
Just some guy

Quote:
Naw, I'm kinda more from the Billy Graham school of thought on this sorta thang - If you're gonna have a come to Jesus, ya gotta do it publicly.
Don't care who ya are, that's funny right there.
Old Today, 12:05 AM
Hiker

Thanked 1,041 Times in 471 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by iyaayas View Post
I'm good. Not going to let the garbage get to me. I am however going to continue to ask them to chill out. Can't hurt to try. I don't want the thread tossed.
Personally, for me, it's about a code of conduct. I don't say anything on this machine that I would not be willing to say face to face, and be able to back it up. I think that is the difference between people with integrity and those who missed the boat somewhere along the line.

Just keep your cool. It'll be alright.

I'm reminded of a scene from The Big Lebowski:

"Are these guys gonna hurt us Walter? No Donnie, these men are cowards."
The Following User Says Thank You to Gem1950 For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 12:09 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Personally, for me, it's about a code of conduct. I don't say anything on this machine that I would not be willing to say face to face, and be able to back it up. I think that is the difference between people with integrity and those who missed the boat somewhere along the line.

Just pointing out that for about the last 10 pages you've primarily just complained about the lack of contribution by my side, then complained about name calling, all while calling names and dishing out insults.

I really don't care mind you - it's not hurting my feelings. I'm just relishing in yet more obvious rank hypocrisy from your team... it really is entertaining.

"All those ********* do is call us names. They don't have anything intelligent to say. They're a bunch of dodo heads and cowards who are too stupid to see the obvious; it's probably because they're on the payroll of the Illuminati..."

That's pretty much a summary of your last 10 pages of contribution.

But the irony is that we (my side) has been largely providing actual science, NIST information, facts, etc.
Old Today, 12:16 AM
Just some guy

Quote:

Now that you mention it........there's a reason my avatar is actually a pic of me. I to do not hide behind my keyboard and I've never written anything here I wouldn't say directly to the person I'm responding too. Yes counselor that includes you.

I try to be as real and genuine as I can and have made efforts to project that here.
Old Today, 12:28 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by iyaayas View Post
Now that you mention it........there's a reason my avatar is actually a pic of me. I to do not hide behind my keyboard and I've never written anything here I wouldn't say directly to the person I'm responding too. Yes counselor that includes you.

I try to be as real and genuine as I can and have made efforts to project that here.
Eh, your attempts at being Mr nice and reasonable and friendly are countered by your statements. You've asked me for my personal information, location, social security number, DD214; you (and JustMe) created hostile threatening and/or offensive posts about me on the Dark Side. More attempts at personal attacks and insults sugar coated with "I don't insult anyone except that ********** counselor." You've personally threatened my safety by challenging me to come there or you'd come to me and commit acts of violence. Yeah, as they say. Some folks have nothing to lose and resort to extreme measures when logic won't prevail.

Why would any sane person want to take you up on any of your offers? Why can't you just discuss 9/11/01 without taking it so personal and lashing out violently and with verbal attacks (creating entire threads about someone) and threats of violence????
Old Today, 02:02 AM
Prepared

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadcounsel View Post
Eh, your attempts at being Mr nice and reasonable and friendly are countered by your statements. You've asked me for my personal information, location, social security number, DD214; you (and JustMe) created hostile threatening and/or offensive posts about me on the Dark Side. More attempts at personal attacks and insults sugar coated with "I don't insult anyone except that ********** counselor." You've personally threatened my safety by challenging me to come there or you'd come to me and commit acts of violence. Yeah, as they say. Some folks have nothing to lose and resort to extreme measures when logic won't prevail.

Why would any sane person want to take you up on any of your offers? Why can't you just discuss 9/11/01 without taking it so personal and lashing out violently and with verbal attacks (creating entire threads about someone) and threats of violence????

Threats of attacking non believers? Sounds like a certain religion with which I'm familiar.

I had no idea this had gotten to the level of personal threats.....seriously uncool. But I suppose anyone who would openly admit to poring over 10,000 pages of material to discredit the government is unpredictable in the face of a challenge.

The goading and accusations of those that don't believe the conspiracy is downright odd. Do these folks really think that the government has people patrolling an insignificant board like this one?

Guys, really.....threats and accusations and all this paranoia is really bad news. With all due respect, take a break and find a new focus or something. I'm honestly not being flip, I mean it.....get ahold of yourselves. Geez!
The Following User Says Thank You to Campdavid For This Useful Post: