Survivalist Forum banner

Looking for 9mm bulk ammo deal, any recommendation?

7K views 43 replies 29 participants last post by  smokinthelast1 
#1 ·
Looking for 9mm bulk ammo deal, any recommendation?

#24 ·
Luckygunner has a damn good price on there Military Baslistics Industries reloaded 9mm ammo. Ive shot it out of my keltec and my dads s&w 915. Never had any failures, Its not sticky or dirty. It looks and feels new. 1000 Rounds comes realllly cheap. If you want new they have a good deal on the Wolf 1000rd case of 9mm.

#25 ·
Another vote for ammuntiontogo, they've been the best on .38's and .357's for me. Sometimes Sportsmanguide is OK, especially if you can use a free shipping code.
But, the Wal-Mart suggestion is good,too. They're pretty close to the internet dealers on some calibers, and the cash-payment doesn't hurt, they're filing away more and more stuff as time goes by.

#31 ·
For a head shot, FMJ is great for anything... JHP for torso, center mass shots. Otherwise goes on through without damaging anything outside its path.

Bulk FMJ and decent supply FMJ, Fiocchi Extrema are the cheapest 9mm JHP I would trust. And for carry, whatever good JHP you want. I'm a fan of Winchester SXT

#32 ·
For a head shot, FMJ is great for anything... JHP for torso, center mass shots. Otherwise goes on through without damaging anything outside its path.
Ughmmm Ok... where did this come from. CTD has BVC back in stock for $189/1K. Most people have had good luck with it. For Zombie targets and flying cats you should be fine with it. I'd trust reloaded once used-brass over Al or steel case any day.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/AMM4212-1.html#Reviews

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.