Survivalist Forum banner

Kahr PM 40 on the way.

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  BuginBoy 
#1 ·
Yesterday I told my local gun dealer to order me a Kahr PM40 with CT laser sight. I've never owned a .40 S&W before, this is new country to me. I'm think'n it'll be a really concealable gun with good stopping power. Here's a link to the gun on the Kahr website.

http://www.kahr.com/Pistols/Kahr-PM40-w-CT-Laser-Sight.asp

#2 ·
Good gun with alot of kick. Perfect for summer conceal carry. It should be super accurate, atleast my pm9 is. At first it seemed off but it was just me getting used to the trigger vs da/sa. When I first got it I did not like the trigger, but now Kahr triggers are my favorite factory triggers. I worked with snap caps to get good with my first kahr and it really helped. I have an mk9 as well and both are extremely accurate for their sizes, and the triggers really smoothed out after about 800 rounds through each. The triggers feel so smooth the whole pull like a hot knife through butter. I would not hesitate buying another if I had a need.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.