Survivalist Forum banner

Tattoo's Phase II.........

3K views 21 replies 18 participants last post by  Forsaken 
#1 ·
#9 ·
"Commercially available inks." Ok, which ones? I mean, you really get what you pay for and if you're tattooist is a cheap S0B, it'll show. This is why one should have a good relationship with your artist, gauge how much research they've actually done into their profession. If you have any allergies, they should be able to help you steer clear of any obvious reactors. Don't just walk in and point to something. It is going to be with you for life or a chunk of change to get it removed or covered up.
I have 2 currently done by two different people and you can tell by the quality of ink.

Next thing we know, they'll tax tattoo's just like cig's and alcohol "for our health".

#21 ·
LOL...Are you reading the same article?

"Dermatologists have published reports in medical journals on rare, perhaps coincidental cases where melanomas and other malignant tumors are found in tattoos.

Could these chemicals increase the risk of skin cancer in people with tattoos?

For now the long-term health risks – if any – from tattoo inks remain murky."
That's terrifyingly vague. It leaves you knowing even less then you did before you started reading...lol.

#22 ·
I still wouldn't trade my tattoos for anything, nor will I ever regret them, and I still plan on a few more.

This doesn't mean im suicidal does it? You know wanting more tattoos, even if it could harm my health. I don't want to go back to the padded room where they make me wear that jacket that forces me to hug myself.

Oh No, anything but that.

That reminds me, I need to go call my artists and get her working up my next design.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.