Survivalist Forum banner

Lee hand loader

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  -06 
#1 ·

Have you thought about reloading, but never did it due to price or being intimidated because of lack of knowledge about this topic? Are you looking for a cheap effective loader to get started? Would you like to be able to load ammo out of your ruck, in the field, or even off the bed of your truck? If any of this applies to you, or if you just want to get started cheaply, then you should consider the Lee Hand Loader and some other dies, powder scale, etc. I started out loading 45 acp with mine, and I never did upgrade to a progressive unit. I don't mind loading one at a time. I don't need any power or anything, it gets the job done folks. I'm buying one for 7.62x39 next.

You could set one up for each round, and hand them on the wall in your reloading room labeled, then easy peasy just grab the one you want and get cracking. One for each caliber complete with dies and molds. You could build a powder bin that is labeled for each cartridge the powder will load for the rounds you use. Then get your reload data, go to your powder, find the right one, take into reloading room and get started, very easy.

I hope this helps someone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.