Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Religious Discussion
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Advertise Here

Old 02-06-2009, 05:34 PM
Believe in Yourself

Thanked 4,816 Times in 2,164 Posts
Default Iris Diagnosis Evil??

Advertise Here

So why is Iris Diagnosis Evil ??
Old 02-06-2009, 05:51 PM
Iēsous

Thanked 6,180 Times in 3,164 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alergyfree View Post
So why is Iris Diagnosis Evil ??
Not down with this terminology?
Old 02-06-2009, 05:59 PM
Believe in Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300mag View Post
Not down with this terminology?
Thats very odd

Its # 21 on your list of occult activities in the (Can A Christian Be Demon Possessed)
Hmmmm?
Old 02-06-2009, 06:05 PM
Iēsous

Quote:
Thats very odd

Its # 21 on your list of occult activities in the (Can A Christian Be Demon Possessed)
Hmmmm?
You did not read the Part about I am not the author?

What am i supposed to do , be an expert on all occult activities?

''Iridology may be summed up as the observation of the change that arises from the interplay of various levels of consciousness and results in one’s unique evolution into greater [occult] truth and light.9 This connection between iridology and astrology supplies one avenue for spiritistic influences in iris diagnosis''

Last edited by 300mag; 02-06-2009 at 07:51 PM..
Old 02-07-2009, 11:22 AM
Believe in Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300mag View Post
You did not read the Part about I am not the author?

Yes I understand that.

What am i supposed to do , be an expert on all occult activities?

No, I just though that if you support it then you would thoroughly understand it.

''Iridology may be summed up as the observation of the change that arises from the interplay of various levels of consciousness and results in one’s unique evolution into greater [occult] truth and light.9 This connection between iridology and astrology supplies one avenue for spiritistic influences in iris diagnosis''
Could please give me a reference to the above statement. Iridology in my experience a way identifying imbalances in the body by the different structures in the eye.
Old 02-07-2009, 02:07 PM
Hunter

No need for references, plain and simple truth is iridology is based on meridian lines of the body. I am a natural therapist,and was trained in homeopathy,acupuncture and iridology.
It is of most christians opinions that iridology is witchcraft becaue of the emphasis on the meridian lines which are based on auric beliefs.
As christians we know, life comes from within our vessel, not out,we believe the life is in the anatomy of our body, not some spritual concept of outer body meridian lines.
Now ofcourse, I will not argue that all these procedures work, they do.
it is just a choice of whether you want to study further and find out for yourself alergyfree whether the biblical principles of sorcery apply to your life.
the main reason christians do not embark on such practices is because we are told by God these things can cause a spiritual blindness.
Witches use meridian lines to work out power sources on earth .It is not for me to judge, mind you any person, this is just revelation God has shown me ,I am here to love one another, but I am convicted strong on many issues, one being the practices I used to do as part of my natural medical training.
Herbs,acupressure(not puncture)massage,heat ,water steam therapies,diet,saunas,exercise,sunshine,mineral wraps,and many more are all alternative therapies that work, are safe and have lasting effects.

Last edited by farmerswife; 02-07-2009 at 07:54 PM..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to farmerswife For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2009, 02:32 PM
Iēsous

Quote:
Could please give me a reference to the above statement. Iridology in my experience a way identifying imbalances in the body by the different structures in the eye.
Farmers wifes post is most comprehensive on this subject, I will refer
you to someone with more knowledge of this subject.
The Following User Says Thank You to 300mag For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2014, 05:08 PM
Sanguine

Thanked 3,943 Times in 1,343 Posts

I will wake this ancient thread because an Iridologist saved my life. I found her when the S literally HTF in my body. I struggled for 2 years to find out what is wrong with me. This lady found out the problem in a half hour. She prescribed some herbs and vitamins and referred me to a chiropractor. Turns out I had a problem with my vegas nerve. That's the nerve that travels from the back of your neck all the way past your heart, stomach, digestive track and colon (I think it goes that far) effecting everything on the way down. The neck bones were sitting straight up and down. Apparently, there is suppose to be a natural curve. After I got back from the Chiropractor I automatically felt better. And thanks to the vitamins and herbs Miss Alvarez gave me, within 3 days the skipped heartbeats stopped, the pain in my stomach went away, the facial tingling and numbness went away and I was "back to normal" so to speak.

Unfortunately. . .She has since retired and I have been struggling to find another.

She was in Oakdale, Ca. Her name is Sonny Alverez. The most awesome woman I have ever met in my life (besides my wife).

I moved to Nevada, and started having problems again. So, instead of going to a regular doctor, I tried to find another Iridologist. I found one in Las Vegas. She turned out to be a crook. A scare mongerer that sent me on a tail spin and complete mental breakdown for 2 weeks. Then I found one in Reno. He wasn't a "crook", per se. . .He just wasn't very good. . .

I refuse to bend when it comes to natural medicine vs. conventional. I use to think they were all witch doctors and snake oil salesmen. . That is simply not true. I think the earth already has an answer for whatever problem we as a species may face.

But, as with anything in life, there are good bad ones (Iridologists I mean). I don't know if I will ever find another Sonny Alverez out there. I really hope I do and soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to Radio For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2014, 06:24 PM
Sundown dazzling day

Thanked 13,064 Times in 5,936 Posts

Homeopathy is definitely witchcraft. While herbs might have a real medical effect, homeopathic remedies is water that is ritually shaken. Everyone knows you cannot be cured by something that no longer has a single molecule left of the original herb or whatever and is pure H2O. The faith in it working comes from it having magical properties.
Old 04-09-2014, 10:10 AM
Sanguine

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedofl33t View Post
Homeopathy is definitely witchcraft. While herbs might have a real medical effect, homeopathic remedies is water that is ritually shaken. Everyone knows you cannot be cured by something that no longer has a single molecule left of the original herb or whatever and is pure H2O. The faith in it working comes from it having magical properties.
http://themedicalsanctuary.com.au/services/homoeopathy/

There's a time and place for it.

Got this from another website:

Homeopathy will help if you have problems with:

Headache Depression, Anxiety

Obesity Irritation

Acne Cold, Viral infections

Anemia Spine, joints

Allergy Reproductive system

Diabetes mellitis Heart, High Blood Pressure

High Cholesterol Stomach, Intestine

Skin, Heir, Nails Studying

Memory loss, Insomnia Test Preparation

Liver, Gold Bladder, Pancreas During Chemotherapy

Pulmonary system Traumas

Kidney, Bladder Chronic Fatigue

Thyroid Gland
Old 04-09-2014, 01:11 PM
Blue in a Red state

Thanked 22,068 Times in 7,628 Posts

I went to a locally acclaimed Iridologist, who DID diagnose a condition that others had missed. However, if I had taken the advice I was given to use homeopathic treatment, I would have lost my eye. Instead armed with the info he gave me, I pressured a Dr into taking another look and today, yes thanks to MODERN chemistry, my eye is functioning normally again. I would see the Iridiologist again, if I felt others were missing something but just because I buy one cow does not mean I want the whole herd.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jojo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2014, 02:05 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,492 Times in 837 Posts

For us uninformed, what exactly is Iris Diagnosis?
The Following User Says Thank You to missouri dave For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2014, 02:37 PM
Blue in a Red state

Quote:
Originally Posted by missouri dave View Post
For us uninformed, what exactly is Iris Diagnosis?
I am afraid my own description won't do it justice so you can start here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iridology
The Following User Says Thank You to Jojo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2014, 02:40 PM
Hunter

Interesting. So why would it be considered evil?
Old 04-09-2014, 03:09 PM
Blue in a Red state

Quote:
Originally Posted by missouri dave View Post
Interesting. So why would it be considered evil?
Its a slow work day here, I can't do anything productive until the repair man shows up so...here is the original thread this was one spun off....
http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=42805
Also - see post #6 and #9 in this thread.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jojo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2014, 03:40 PM
Sundown dazzling day

Thanked 13,064 Times in 5,936 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radio View Post
There's a time and place for it.
A time and place for witchcraft? Don't think so....
Old 04-09-2014, 05:14 PM
Hunter

I remain dubious about it being associated with witchcraft.
Old 04-09-2014, 07:17 PM
Sanguine

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedofl33t View Post
A time and place for witchcraft? Don't think so....
I am not too hip on the Homeopathic stuff. I did a quick research on it and it appears as though there really is a 'use' for it. As to the what, when, where, how or why? I have no clue.

However, if you are referring to Iridology as being some sort of "witchcraft", then all I can tell you is this:

I was bedridden for almost 2 years. Couldn't eat. Couldn't sleep. Couldn't drink. Couldn't remember my own name. But, this stringy black haired lady found my problem in a half hour when the "doctors" couldn't even find the problem for 2 YEARS. . .

Iridology (If you find the right Iridologist) IS worth its wait in gold. . .

Pharmaceutical is a multi-billion dollar a year industry. . .Keeping you sick is how they make their money. They do not CURE. . . .They MANAGE your "SYMPTOMS". . .

There is not one drug on the market today that cures ANY "DIS-EASE". . .But there are a heck of a lot that produce more "symptoms" than RELIEF. . .

I am not 100% healthy. . .And that is only because I love beer. . .I drink, I smoke, I tear it up. But, then again, that is what an extremist does. . However. . .If I stick to the plan drawn out for me by the Iridologist and stick to eating ONLY the foods specific to my Blood Type, I will once again be lifting fridges, washers and dryers up into the pick-up as I did before. . .

Iridology is NOT witchcraft.. . .It saved my life. . .And the lives of millions others when conventional medicine failed. . . .

Edit to add this: . . . . .

Being "CHRISTIAN" has absolutely NOTHING to do with it. . . The "DEVIL" didn't save my life. . . an IRIDOLOGIST did. . . .
The Following User Says Thank You to Radio For This Useful Post: