Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Religious Discussion
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Advertise Here

Old 03-19-2013, 11:51 AM

Default Coming of the Four Blood Moons

Advertise Here

According to John Hagee, if we are here when the economy crashes, we missed the rapture. He believes that the rapture of the Christians will bring the economy crash and the New World Order. The coming of the four blood moons: . This is a must watch video.
Below are the dates on the past and future blood moons

Past Three Blood Moons:

In 1492: Jews were tortured by the Roman CatholicChurch, murdered, burned, etc. and finally run out of Spain because they wouldnot convert to Catholicism.

In 1948: This was just after the Holocaust. Jewsreunited in Israel and David Ben-Gurion announced the birth of the State ofIsrael. Harry Truman recognized the State of Israel 11 minutes later.

In 1967: Jerusalem was united to the State of Israel.

Coming Four Blood Moons:

On 4-15-14, Eclipse of the Moon coincides with Passover.

On 10-8-14, Eclipse of the Moon coincides with Sukkot.
On 3-20-15, Eclipse of the Sun coincides with Adar 29 and Nissan 1on the Jewish calendar.

On 4-4-15, Eclipse of Moon coincides with Passover.

On 9-28-15, Eclipse of Moon coincides with Sukkot.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zalam For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 11:54 AM
Hunter

Thanked 2,008 Times in 658 Posts

I don't know, Broseph. I am kinda of leery of dates. Seems like every time a date is set, voila, nothing happens. Plus, I don't trust Hagee as far as a I can throw him, which isn't far. He ain't small.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hendrixfreak70 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 11:59 AM
John 3:16

Thanked 48,117 Times in 20,530 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster 
Total Awards: 1

so it would appear we have a new Apocalypse / SHTF / EOTWAWKI date.

It wouldnt surprise me if this one turns out to be the real thing.
The Following User Says Thank You to The Saint For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrixfreak70 View Post
I don't know, Broseph. I am kinda of leery of dates. Seems like every time a date is set, voila, nothing happens. Plus, I don't trust Hagee as far as a I can throw him, which isn't far. He ain't small.
These dates are set by NASA, not John Hagee. I should have included that statement. Also, these corresponded to significant events.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zalam For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 12:21 PM
Target Shooter

Red moons have happened many times in the past.

Bible verses about 'the Rapture' - http://www.remnantofgod.org/rapt2.htm
People Get Ready! Documented FACTS proving Jesus is coming SOON! - http://www.remnantofgod.org/getready.htm
The Following User Says Thank You to craigevil For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 12:21 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,347 Times in 768 Posts

I put zero confidence in this man except as a confidence man aka con man.

For the record I saved myself the 2 hours of listening to this windbag and am going off the highlights listed by the op.

ANYONE putting a date on ANYTHING on this subject is bogus in my book. Besides we have seen how ALL of these "end of the world prophesies" in the past have worked out.

Second this whole "rapture" business is bogus IMHO. The whole "rapture" thing didn't exist as a belief two hundred years ago.

If he is right - then big deal. Your soul should be ready to go at a moment's notice. After all even Jesus did not know the day or the hour - only the Father.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Too much coffee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 02:01 PM
Survivor

Thanked 8,036 Times in 3,024 Posts

This verse literally is mathematically the center of the bible....

Psalms 118:8
8 It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.

Men don't know jack. Only God knows and we can do good until he says all is over or we can do evil. That's our only choice. The rest is up to him.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to believer0119 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 06:38 PM
Survivor

Thanked 16,192 Times in 2,240 Posts

Quote:
According to John Hagee..
Might as well have said "According to my Sears Kenmore washer dryer set". Probably would have read the rest, too as those things are actually useful.
Old 03-19-2013, 07:36 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 8,122 Times in 2,590 Posts

Only the modern American church could be so arrogant as to believe that God is going to teleport us out of trouble like some Cosmic James T. Kirk. While I do not believe in date setting, I do believe that our ignorance of the Jewish calendar may have some consequences for us.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Watchingtheweasels For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 07:45 PM
Recent Blog:
The Postman

Thanked 1,250 Times in 375 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrixfreak70 View Post
Thats the cool thing. Whether you like Hagee or not, all he is giving is Hebrew/Israel history and NASA data. He even said at the onset of this series that he was not making any projections, just giving info..

This is VERY interesting stuff though!
The Following User Says Thank You to pastorhudgens For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 10:06 PM
Survivor

Thanked 3,239 Times in 1,424 Posts

ahhh let's all make a judgement without listening to the presentation and go check the presentation against your own research...nah lets just bag it

The blood moons are a sign of things coming, this is not setting the date when it all hits the fan, but we can work out when the signs of things shortly coming are nearly upon us.

It would be unscriptural were there not disbelievers canning it. Take heart.

I will rejoice when I see these things, redemption will draw near, others condemnation will draw near. I thank Him for this day and every day to come and especially the coming day.

I think what the fellow in video is suggesting is 'look at this, check it out for yourself, research it for yourselves, check it against the Scriptures'

Ignore it at your own peril...nows the time to check it out, not howl it down and whine later. Finality is final.

Thanks for sharing
Old 03-19-2013, 11:01 PM
Target Shooter

Lunar Eclipses: What is a Total Lunar Eclipse & When is the Next One? | Space.com - http://www.space.com/15689-lunar-eclipses.html

Quote:
THE MOON WILL BE TURNED TO THE APPEARANCE OF BLOOD

Matthew 24:29 "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"

We see here that the prophecy states that the moon will not give her light directly after the sun is darkened. I like looking to the book of Joel to further illustrate this prophecy. Joel actually explains why the moon will not give her light and shine in her normal brilliance. We also understand this is speaking of the same prophetic event, because Joel places it in the same chronological order as Christ does in Matthew 24.

Joel 2:31 "The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the LORD come."

We see why in the book of Joel that the moon will have trouble shining on that day. It will appear to look as if it's covered in blood. This isn't the only reason I went to this particular verse. The reference to the bloody appearance is an important aspect in this prophecy. The Lord knew man would see the moon in this condition and comment on its apparent shade of crimson!

The moon was at it's full, and had the appearance of blood. Stone's History of Massachusetts

"There was an appearance of midnight at noonday," and in the evening, although the moon was just past full, "perhaps it was never darker since the children of Israel left the house of bondage." In connection with this extraordinary phenomenon the moon was reported to appear red. (Letter signed "Viator" in the Independent Chronical [Boston], May 25, 1780, p.2; see also the Pennsylvania Evening Post [Philadelphia], June 6, 1780, p. 62)

By the way, not only was the moon full this day, it was on the inner side of the planet's orbit. This means those cunning skeptics out there can't claim a lunar eclipse as the culprit for this prophetic event. Most everyone I know either owns, or knows someone that owns a computer, or has access to the Internet. I suggest you check the lunar charts for the date May 19 1780 to verify this event. You are bound to have no trouble confirming this fact. PLUS... An eclipse can never last all day and all night. Unless of course the sun stopped dead in its tracks for 24 hours. (This can, and has happened by the way... See Joshua 10:12-14)

Is this not awesome? The prophecy states that the moon will not give her light. Then Joel confirms it is an authentic prophetic event by telling us it's because it appears as blood. Then many hundreds of years later after Christ declares this prophetic event for us in Matthew 24, we see it recorded as fact in the newspapers and media of the day that the moon had in fact the appearance of blood on a dark and sunless day!
People Get Ready! Documented FACTS proving Jesus is coming SOON! - http://www.remnantofgod.org/getready.htm#red%20moon
Old 03-19-2013, 11:12 PM
Plan Z: Run!

Thanked 18,551 Times in 7,852 Posts

I never feel like a good bible reading is over until I read my horoscope.

I have a Flux Capacitor to backup everything I say!
Old 03-19-2013, 11:45 PM
Survivor

Thanked 7,297 Times in 2,916 Posts

Wait, so the first was waayyyyyy back when Columbus sailed the Ocean blue. Then two and three were only 19 years apart in the last century. And now the next four all happen within two years.

Me thinks someone is REALLY fishing for coincidences to sell some air time.
Old 03-20-2013, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13Fox150 View Post
Wait, so the first was waayyyyyy back when Columbus sailed the Ocean blue. Then two and three were only 19 years apart in the last century. And now the next four all happen within two years.

Me thinks someone is REALLY fishing for coincidences to sell some air time.
He's not saying that these were/are the only blood moons in the past or present time, he's saying that these "NASA" dates corresponded to significant events in Hebrew/Israel history. Since God has controlled the sun, moon and stars before in the past, this bears watching and studying.

If you are a history buff, you will enjoy listening to this video.