Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > General Discussion
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here

Old 03-07-2013, 10:32 AM
Never Give up

Thanked 12,135 Times in 3,921 Posts

Advertise Here

Funny part is the class will make alot of people very angry. Doesnt that go against the idea of the class???????
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rascals For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2013, 10:42 AM
I love this forum

Thanked 29,990 Times in 13,204 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standox View Post
I feel if they break Co they will break New Mexico, Wyoming ect, Co is a key for them winning out here, most Coloradans are saying it want happen, they are writing this off to fast, counting there chickens before they hatch
Wyoming calls Colorado "Greenies" yes it's from the license plate but it's also because of the stereotype of who lives in the Cities of Colorado.

I don't see Wyoming falling to this farce, heck they're passing more OPEN firearms laws, kind of like Montana.
Old 03-07-2013, 03:53 PM
survivalist

Thanked 2,486 Times in 883 Posts

I am guessing by the big "D" after her name,she would be against voter ID,but OK for ID and classes for ammo...Is she running for Maxine Waters "Biggest idiot in congress" title?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2013, 04:21 PM
Thirteenther

Thanked 34,916 Times in 8,739 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike45acp View Post
Wow looks like its time to open a anger management center. Then we can teach the CCW permit on the other side. Unfreakin believable
Heh, make the CCW permit part of the anger management class, That way, every person who gets referred to your program, for whatever reason, walks away qualified to carry a gun.

Quite frankly, what we need in this country is MORE anger, not less. Righteous anger. When confronted by injustice, we SHOULD and MUST be angry. This is why the left tries to teach preschoolers that anger is wrong, because without anger, they can trample our rights all day and night.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Harmless Drudge For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2013, 04:24 PM
Thirteenther

Thanked 34,916 Times in 8,739 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by onealx4 View Post
I used to live in CO and I can tell you what you already know. When the housing bubble took effect, those libs out west in CA moved to CO and forever changed the politics there. I saw that shrew rat state senator on TV berating that rape victim.

That used to not be CO. It is now. GL man.. GL.
That's the new leftist gun-grabber trick: put the "rights" of others to "feel safe" above the absolute rights of the people to protect themselves.
Old 03-07-2013, 04:37 PM
Prepared

Ya, I dont think that guy will get a firearm now.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:35 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,972 Times in 1,013 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standox View Post
at least there not telling you to urinate on would be rapist like they are here in Co
Some people dig that kind of thing. All the more reason to shoot em.
The Following User Says Thank You to onealx4 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2013, 11:00 PM
Bad Moon Rising

Thanked 9,596 Times in 3,002 Posts

Yeah, but the potential law doesn't say how much ammo you can buy for one anger management class.

Start buying in bulk.

Nothing says "calm and relaxed" like buying 10,000 rounds of 5.56mm at one time!

The Following User Says Thank You to Grotius For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2013, 05:32 AM
Good Fish...Good Fish

Thanked 2,458 Times in 776 Posts

These are just common sense gun laws. Everybody realizes that we must do something about this gun violence. When I go out in public, the thought that some woman near me has a gun hidden in their pants terrifies me. PMS is a recognized mental disorder, and no one is checking to see if these women are perioding whilst possessing.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:11 AM
Always exploring...

Thanked 49,049 Times in 13,153 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Member 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry Finn View Post
These are just common sense gun laws. Everybody realizes that we must do something about this gun violence. When I go out in public, the thought that some woman near me has a gun hidden in their pants terrifies me. PMS is a recognized mental disorder, and no one is checking to see if these women are perioding whilst possessing.
I vaguely remember that far back in life. You are slightly confused. PMS IS a weapon. I could shred people at 50 paces, no weapon needed.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mels thinkingitover For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2013, 10:20 AM
Native Cracker Cowhunter

Thanked 1,881 Times in 817 Posts
Default New idiot

Just when I thought the anti- 2nd Adm law makers couldn't get more asinine, this new attack in Florida comes public.

A state congresswoman from Jacksonville introduced a bill in the first week of our new legislative session that proposes the following new restrictions not on firearms directly, but ammo.

To be able to legally purchase any type of ammo a private citizen must attend and complete a state designed "Anger Management Course". This course is two hours long and a certificate good for 10 years will be issued, that is required to be presented to any seller by the buyer before the ammo is purchased. Any violation of this statute is a misdemeanor criminal offense with a punishment of up to 51 weeks in a county correctional facility.

The idiot who wrote this bill stated her intention was to be able to monitor ammo ownership and to compile a master list of names, addresses, amounts and type of ammo purchased by Florida citizens. I have not read the bill as it is not available yet.

Believe it or not I am at a loss for words to describe and express my opinion, views and feelings on this attack of our Constitution.

Your thoughts??????
Old 03-08-2013, 11:37 AM
Let Freedom Ring

Thanked 4,616 Times in 1,169 Posts

Joins the ranks of Maxine Waters and the guy who is afraid Guam is tipping over. Hey, 'member the song in "Lil Abner?" The country's in the very best of hands. Amen, Brother.
The Following User Says Thank You to Peter Simcox For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2013, 02:37 PM
Always exploring...

Thanked 49,049 Times in 13,153 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Member 
Total Awards: 1

We have a PROBLEM, Floridians!
Watch Colorado, we could fast head that way. The Florida legislature goes back into session on March 12, 2013. DON'T let your state legislators, both house and senate, go back into session without knowing your stance on these issues. The senate bill, SB1678, is the bill that has been discussed on this thread. It's matching house bill, HB1229, was introduced the same day by Perry Thurston. Remember to put the bill number on your correspondence.

There are other gun control issues bubbling in the state of Florida. The sheriff of Broward County sent a letter to state legislature pressing for gun control and the national database, there is another thread going on it now. The sheriff of Okaloosa County stated at a tea party event prior to the election last fall that he would follow the "law" if gun confiscation was ever ordered. When pressed about upholding the constitution, state and federal, he made assorted crabbing sideways answers and never actually answered the questions.

http://florida.tenthamendmentcenter....mmo-purchases/

There are other links and, of course, the links to the senate and house for bill information. If you need any, feel free to let me know, here or pm me.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:21 PM
Resident Confederate

Thanked 7,228 Times in 2,107 Posts

If your not a member or supporter of Florida Carry I urge you to become one. These people are on the front lines for us and our rights.

http://floridacarry.org/

ETA: other than support I am not affiliated with them.
The Following User Says Thank You to dudeman351 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2013, 07:09 PM
Good Fish...Good Fish

Thanked 2,458 Times in 776 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mels thinkingitover View Post
We have a PROBLEM, Floridians!
Watch Colorado, we could fast head that way. The Florida legislature goes back into session on March 12, 2013. DON'T let your state legislators, both house and senate, go back into session without knowing your stance on these issues. The senate bill, SB1678, is the bill that has been discussed on this thread. It's matching house bill, HB1229, was introduced the same day by Perry Thurston. Remember to put the bill number on your correspondence.

There are other gun control issues bubbling in the state of Florida. The sheriff of Broward County sent a letter to state legislature pressing for gun control and the national database, there is another thread going on it now. The sheriff of Okaloosa County stated at a tea party event prior to the election last fall that he would follow the "law" if gun confiscation was ever ordered. When pressed about upholding the constitution, state and federal, he made assorted crabbing sideways answers and never actually answered the questions.

http://florida.tenthamendmentcenter....mmo-purchases/

There are other links and, of course, the links to the senate and house for bill information. If you need any, feel free to let me know, here or pm me.
As a matter of fact.....I was in the Capitol Building just yesterday. Moved around introducing myself, and mentioning my purpose for visiting. I did well because I understand those people. They love to be recognized as being special. Never mentioned guns though.

Florida is not Colorado. Florida isn't going to go Colorado.

Until people stop listening to the News....we will continue to have these things. Common sense gun laws....exactly what are common sense gun laws ? If you ask the low information voter they will be unable to answer either, but will be in complete support of all of them.

We have too many idiots involved.

Until Florida legalizes pot smoking.....there ain't gonna be no new gun laws. Them cowards in Tallahassee ain't gonna go down for that. We are still a state of rednecks that want to be able to shoot the man what just crawled through the window. As long as our crime rate is what it is, and our criminals continue to perform the evil deeds they do, we will have our guns.

We have some of the finest gun shows anywhere in America- right here in Florida. Little shows are everywhere. Any attempt to impose any status check, by any private party, before they can sell their personal property, is solely an attempt to prevent that sale. Our politicians ain't there yet.

....and I like your style there. Most here just entertain folks and such.
The Following User Says Thank You to Huckleberry Finn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2013, 10:57 PM
Plan Z: Run!

Thanked 17,896 Times in 7,595 Posts

. . . still not answer to what makes the green grass grow . . .
Old 03-11-2013, 12:43 AM
Trapper

Thanked 1,262 Times in 528 Posts

BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD! .............BLOOD make the grass grow green Drill Sergeant!!!!
Old 03-11-2013, 06:18 AM

Ok. Then how about requiring a basic government class before voting, then?
Old 03-11-2013, 07:24 AM
Land of the free my....

Thanked 4,634 Times in 1,440 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmanning View Post
Ok. Then how about requiring a basic government class before voting, then?
I was going to say attach a rider to the bill that says ALL politicians must pass a course on the Constitution, have a psyche eval, and common sense IQ test.
Old 03-11-2013, 08:01 AM
Press 1 for English

Thanked 1,291 Times in 463 Posts

A class done on line to control your anger really makes me sooooo mad, it needs to be done in a strip club so we can get it all out into the open. Never will get past the first step, she is from the "Hood " and blowing BS to make a name.