Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > Survival & Preparedness Forum > Health, Fitness and First Aid
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Advertise Here

Old 02-27-2009, 02:57 PM
Believe in Yourself

Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,166 Posts
Default Careful

Advertise Here

Best be careful with internal use of 35% h2o2 as at a relatively low salutation point it causes a marked visible deterioration of the red blood cell. You knows its that iron plus oxygen thing. I personally witnessed this using a system to view live blood cells.
Saying it will help without cautions could be asking for trouble as most people believe that if a little is good more is better. I am in total support of alternative or natural health care but it must be used with wisdom and minus the greed factor.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alergyfree For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2009, 07:58 PM

Hi Subs, I have amalgam fillings do you think it's safe to ingest hydrogen peroxide? Will HP have any negative reaction with the fillings?
Old 06-21-2009, 01:58 AM

I saw a website that claimed it treats asthma. If you have an asthma attack you are supposed to squirt a diluted mix through youir nose.I would copy and paste the link but I can't from my cellphone. I call bs on this though. It sounds dangerous to mess with.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:51 AM

Correct. Anyone with some logic and common sense will tell you that it's dangerous but you know what? We don't normally do this kind of stuff, it's the people that who are suffering and had no other choice that they would try anything and from there, they learn that it works from experience. Yet on paper and in theory, it looks and sounds dangerous.

I'm not saying that people should do it because it could kill them or it could cure them...

The link you were talking about could be earthclinic.com??
Old 12-29-2010, 05:02 PM

Default H202 food grade 35%

[QUOTE=kahn;523593]I wouldn't take it internally if I were you.
"Oxygen therapy" is a hoax anyway, "free radicals" are really just oxidants, hint hint.

Your way off track here. Obviously there are doctors out there that don't want the public to know the benefits of food grade H202 35%. It is so cheap to purchase and does so much good. I am currently ingesting it for my sinuses and overall health.

I have researched it in depth before even attempting to use it. No where, and I mean NO WHERE have I found one single person that has had a bad reaction from using it. Over and over I hear how much good it does. Remember that these people that are using it have NOTHING to gain by sharing there stories. There not making any money either by doing this.

It's pretty simple. Follow the directions as far as dosage and let it do it's thing. I'm on my 26th day and feel great. Hear are my benefits.

Allergies are gone!
Sinuses have never been so open!
Energy has increased more every day!
Sleep more sound!
Wake up feeling great!
No aches or pains!

Those are things I struggled with on a daily basis. I will be on the maintenance level in a few days. I'm looking forward to no more colds and flu's. Anyone reading this is welcome to ask me ?'s. My wife, mother in law, father in law, grandfather and a close friend are all doing this. We have nothing negative to say about it. Peace
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to victor poulin For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2010, 05:06 PM

Very true my friend, It should be mixed according to the directions. I was tempted to increase my dosage but my wife talked me out of it. Guess that's why I keep her around hahaha. My health is so, so much better thanks to it.
Old 01-01-2011, 12:20 AM
Holy hamburgers Batman!

I've heard some amazing things about H2O2.

Old 01-01-2011, 08:53 AM

Thanks for sending these videos to me. I watched both of them a couple weeks ago before I started my treatments. I'm not so sure about the gentleman inhaling it. I think he is using the wrong type of H202. The bottle in the video looks like the over the counter 3% but I can't be certain.
The other video with the radio announcer is a really good one. He is very informative and has had great success.
I found the best success stories just looking through H202 35% forums. Every once in awhile someone joins into the mix with negative thing to say about it because they don't understand it. That's always fine. It gives us a chance to explain what good it has done and our own personal experiences.
I just recently told me parents about it and they are a little skeptical. I was also of course till I educated myself. They both caught a nasty virus last week. Both of them had vomiting, diarrhea, body aches and body chills. They said if I don't catch it they may consider taking it hahahaha. I honestly feel so good I don't see me getting it and normally I catch anything going around.

So are you currently using H202 35%?
Old 01-01-2011, 02:43 PM
Holy hamburgers Batman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by victor poulin View Post
Thanks for sending these videos to me. I watched both of them a couple weeks ago before I started my treatments. I'm not so sure about the gentleman inhaling it. I think he is using the wrong type of H202. The bottle in the video looks like the over the counter 3% but I can't be certain.
The other video with the radio announcer is a really good one. He is very informative and has had great success.
I found the best success stories just looking through H202 35% forums. Every once in awhile someone joins into the mix with negative thing to say about it because they don't understand it. That's always fine. It gives us a chance to explain what good it has done and our own personal experiences.
I just recently told me parents about it and they are a little skeptical. I was also of course till I educated myself. They both caught a nasty virus last week. Both of them had vomiting, diarrhea, body aches and body chills. They said if I don't catch it they may consider taking it hahahaha. I honestly feel so good I don't see me getting it and normally I catch anything going around.

So are you currently using H202 35%?
I haven't actually started using it daily yet but I have a small mister bottle of it that was given to me while I had viral trachitis earlier this year. I'm saving that for infections and what not until I get my own bottle.

And about Bill Munro in the first video. He lives here in Michigan and my dad actually knows him. He and his wife do inhale plain old 3% off the shelf H2O2. Hes been doing it multiple times daily for years and hes never felt better. Hes in his mid 80s and still gets out and works in his yard and walks all the time with no problems at all. Here's a little article on him.

http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/...nhalation.html
The Following User Says Thank You to Magicsqurill For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2011, 03:02 PM

Hey, I learn something new everyday. I have been told so many times that it is not safe to use the 3% over the counter due to the ingredients. I'll be checking out his article for sure. Thanks again!
Old 01-22-2011, 10:21 AM
Trapper

Few years ago a young lady In SC was killed by her Dr, using peroxide therapy.
Old 01-22-2011, 02:47 PM

Many people do not use it correctly, including private Dr's. Could you give a link for people to go to. Also there are several types of H202 therapy.
Old 01-23-2011, 03:18 AM

Default Hydrogen Peroxide

I have read a lot of things on HP 35% FG, i have purchased 6 books and read them all and then i have read a recent report that states that HP 35% FG causes lung cancer. A study done stated cigarettes have the same chemical as Hydrogen Peroxide and it causes lung cancer.

I have been taking it for 4 months from start of August till the start of Dec 2010. Was taking 3 drops orally of 35% Food Grade in 185ml of water, once a day in the morning only. Side effects: I got a cold in early Dec, stopped the hydrogen peroxide and know I have this nagging cough with phlegm which i cannot get rid of. Been to the drs twice and they tell me i have a viral infection...
Old 01-23-2011, 06:01 AM

Hi there,

I have been taking it now for almost 2 months with great results. I also use the 35% FD. I think your problem may be due to not taking the correct dose.

You start out with 3 drops in 8oz of water 3 x a day. This would be 9 drops a day. This is only the maintenance dose. From this dose on you add an extra drop to each glass till you are at the max dose of 25 drops in each glass. This would be 75 total drops a day.

The max dose of 75 a day will clean out what ever toxins you have in your system. When all your toxins are cleaned out and you have no existing problems bothering you then you start working your way back down to the maintenance dose of 9 total drops a day.

I have been to the max and am now down to the maintenance level. Honestly I feel really, really good. My wife, Mother and father in law are all using it. My 2 daughters both were sick 2 weeks ago with a virus brought home from school. One of them caught Croup. Neither my wife or I caught the virus from them. Normally I get what ever is going around very easily.

I am surprised in the 6 books you read about H202 that they did not give better explanation on how much to take or even the clean out. I did post a couple links earlier that you may be interested in reading. If you can't find them I can send you them. I'd love to see other people feel as good as I do. I now have no more allergy attacks nor sinus problems to speak of. Overall health is incredible. Sleeping much better and have way more energy during the day. Peace my friend.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:30 AM

thank you for the feedback. I would appreciate other people's experiences with using 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide...
Old 01-24-2011, 10:15 PM
Survivor

Thanked 3,624 Times in 1,299 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by victor poulin View Post
Hey, I learn something new everyday. I have been told so many times that it is not safe to use the 3% over the counter due to the ingredients. I'll be checking out his article for sure. Thanks again!
There are two different grades of hydrogen peroxide, food grade and non-food grade. The stuff from the drug store is "NON-food grade" and you should not be ingesting that stuff.

The food grade stuff can be purchase through sprouting supply stores and it comes in 35% concentration. This stuff is dangerous and can burn your skin if you are not careful. You should dilute it, or at least some of it, before using it.

1 part 35% Hydrogen Peroxide + 11 parts Distilled water = 3% solution of Hydrogen Peroxide.

This can safely now be used.

My dad uses this on a regular basis. He takes a glass of water and uses a spray bottle to pump 2 sprays of the 3% into the water. Then he drinks it.

He has had 4 brothers die of cancer. His own PSA levels were elevated, but in using natural remedies, he's completely back to normal. The 3% HP is part of his maintenance regime.
The Following User Says Thank You to survive For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2012, 08:03 PM

Default food grade user

My understanding is that you have to take 35% food grade drops in 6-8 oz of distilled water starting with 3 drops and increase one drop daily 3 times a day untill you get 25 drops and then decrease back one drop a day, am I right?. Presently I am in my 10 drops day, I still do not feel anything yet. Maybe I do not have much toxines in my body because 7 month ago I made a raw food diet for 8 weeks with amazing results. My 23 years old pains in my operated varicose veins vanished, my lower back pains gone. Also now I am having breakfast and dinner as raw as I could, I only have lunch with cooked food but no any kind of meat at all. I have not had any sickness since I started the raw food diet and I quit eating any meat ( on monthly basis I had before colds and sore throats every now and then). Also every morning I have a freshly squizzed juice from fruits and veggies. I even had 3-4 glasses of red vine/ week, usually in weekends, of course after that 8 weeks of raw food diet. Good luck!
Old 09-05-2012, 09:35 AM

Default days 17 got to take 19 drops

Hey, I am back to tell that I am on the schedule of day 17, 19 drops/day- 3 times/day. Is getting harder and harder to get over bleach
taste and a slightly nauseea sensation. Still not on verge to throw up.Hope I can keep it up till 25 drops.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:33 PM

Default Not good news

Today I decided to stop my experiment-perhaps you will like to know why?
I was in the 21 drops day and I experienced low back pains the same pains that I got rid using raw food diet- so I was scared and stop taking the h2o2.Better sooner than sorry. I cannot accept the idea that first i need to get pains then get rid of it, just is not my belief, so i will go back to diet which never get any pains. And so much nauseea not worth to make any further tests for h2o2.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:26 PM
Believe in Yourself

Thanked 4,820 Times in 2,166 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahn View Post
2 or 3% H2O2 is just H2O2 from a stronger concentration that's been diluted down. 35% watered down to 3% is still just 3% H2O2 just like you buy at the drug store.

It's your stomach and intestinal tract, drink away.

BTW did you know that medical grade chemicals are purer than food grade?
Fail
Check the MSDS safety sheet
3% hydrogen peroxide contains Phenacetin which causes necrosis of the liver
So diluted 30% is not the same as what you get off the shelf.