Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Controversial News and Alternative Politics
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here

Old 01-14-2013, 04:14 AM
I love this forum

Thanked 29,990 Times in 13,204 Posts

Advertise Here

This is why an invasion of Russia always failed. They would burn the crops behind the invading army.
Old 01-14-2013, 05:08 AM
they call me human-wiki

if you think they are going to invade like that you are wrong .. they have already subverted your economy and cause unsurmountable culture erosion simply by providing cheaper goods then can be made anywhere else ...

they may just win without firing a shot simply because they can do it cheaper, faster and better then any other nation ( yes i know its not always better cheaper or faster but they still average better then most )
... cause no one else will work for a pittance a day like they do there ...

they are making huge inroads into africa and south america ( ever hear of BRICS ?)

and they win economically ... don't underestimate how much this effects everyone ...
they can economically take over a country without every crossing the boarder .. its really the new form of warfare ...

http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/Economic_warfare

http://artofwarsuntzu.com/america_ex...es_sun_tzu.htm
China has actively engaged the U.S. in a form of commercial warfare up to and including economic espionage that most U.S. businesses have yet to take seriously enough.

even more interesting
http://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/snyder/economic.htm
The Following User Says Thank You to xizero For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2013, 11:16 AM
I love this forum

Thanked 1,590 Times in 897 Posts
Default Communists = USA Gov't = 2nd Beast of Revelation 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herd Sniper View Post
Just so you are all aware of things, the Chinese have two elements in what they do. The first element is their military forces and personnel. The second element is their political forces and personnel. Ever since the Chinese communist control has been in effect in China, these two main elements have plotted to overthrow free governments and other governments in a variety of ways. In Tibet the Chinese attacked with overwhelming numbers and took over that nation and its government. The Communist Chinese have been waging a war against Taiwan in the UN since it could. The Communist Chinese see Taiwan as a rogue Chinese state that they would love to have under their control.

When you talk to one of these hardcore communists, it is very scarey as to the lengths and depths that they will go to further their cause on the world. They will sacrifice anybody or anything to get their causes advanced. And they will do so without a qualm or blinking an eye.
This really got my attention because the truth is hidden in plain sight.

When you talk to one of these hardcore communists, it is very scarey as to the lengths and depths that they will go to further their cause on the world. They will sacrifice anybody or anything to get their causes advanced. And they will do so without a qualm or blinking an eye.

"hardcore communists....... will sacrifice anybody or anything to get their causes advanced".

I fully agree with that statement.

JFK Murder = USA Gov't Black Op

Waco = USA Gov't Black Op

OK City Bombing = USA Gov't Black Op

9-11 = USA Gov't Black Op

Hurricane Katrina = USA Gov't Black Op

Yes, since the USA gov't created Communist China 70+ years ago and created Communist Russia 95+ years ago, I fully agree that "the communists" are evil to the core and they will murder millions of innocent people around the world and in their own countries to further their cause.

The USA = the 2nd beast of Revelation 13 and it will enforce the One World Government for the antichrist.

"Communism" was created by Satan himself.
Old 01-14-2013, 11:27 AM
Figured it was time

Thanked 7,933 Times in 3,259 Posts

Please oh please tell me FT how the US government created Katrina.
The Following User Says Thank You to hawk55732 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2013, 11:51 AM
I love this forum

Default Weather Warfare

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
Please oh please tell me FT how the US government created Katrina.
My Dear Mr. Hawk........

I will gladly help the other readers to understand the bigger picture, but you have made it very clear in several threads that you won't understand the obvious, let alone the more complex.

Nonetheless, here is some information to help the sincere readers.

In this article, search for the word Cohen and read that sentence. It is former USA Secretary of Defense William Cohen speaking about weather warfare. He certainly was in a position to know about such things.

Weather War?
http://www.globalresearch.ca/weather-war/1061

There is plenty of information to be found about weather warfare if a person looks for it. When mainstream TV shows are telling us about something, it's already happening.

Weather Warfare Documentary (History Channel)
Old 01-14-2013, 01:03 PM
Figured it was time

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeThinker View Post
My Dear Mr. Hawk........

I will gladly help the other readers to understand the bigger picture, but you have made it very clear in several threads that you won't understand the obvious, let alone the more complex.

Nonetheless, here is some information to help the sincere readers.

In this article, search for the word Cohen and read that sentence. It is former USA Secretary of Defense William Cohen speaking about weather warfare. He certainly was in a position to know about such things.

Weather War?
http://www.globalresearch.ca/weather-war/1061

There is plenty of information to be found about weather warfare if a person looks for it. When mainstream TV shows are telling us about something, it's already happening.

Weather Warfare Documentary (History Channel)
Weather Warfare Documentary (History Channel) - YouTube
My problem with weather control is that if it is possible on the scale of Katrina, then why hasnt it been used more often to wipe out unfriendly countries?
Old 01-14-2013, 01:22 PM
Furry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsican View Post
Here is what you:
1) Gather some of the fine women we have here
2) Dress them up in skinny red,white and blue bikinies
3) Send them on the beach front where the chinese navy has landed
4) These young sexually deprived chinese soldiers would be in such awe of seeing hot women for the first time in the life that they will be easily mowed down.

Back up Plan
1) Gather half the male population from San Francisco or Key West....
If we cant find any real willing candidates how about some Lifesize Cardboard cutouts of Taylor Swift??
The Following User Says Thank You to Bearspirit For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2013, 01:23 PM
I love this forum

Default There's Your Mission

Quote:
My problem with weather control is that if it is possible on the scale of Katrina, then why hasnt it been used more often to wipe out unfriendly countries?
There's your mission, if you choose to accept it. Since you brought it up, surely you will accept it.

Research it and then share all of the information that you find with us by posting it in this thread.

We want you to show us what is true and why it's true.

Thanks Hawk.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:11 PM
Figured it was time

Quote:
There's your mission, if you choose to accept it. Since you brought it up, surely you will accept it.

Research it and then share all of the information that you find with us by posting it in this thread.

We want you to show us what is true and why it's true.

Thanks Hawk.
You made the claim, its not my job to back up your argument.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:22 PM
Knowledge is portable...

Thanked 1,053 Times in 449 Posts

Yep.. Just what we need. A bunch of leaderless knuckleheads out there running around blowing up bridges that I was just about to use to bug out or take someone from my MAG to the hospital. Makes perfect sense.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:49 PM
I love this forum

Default You Crack Me Up

Quote:
You made the claim, its not my job to back up your argument.
Hawk..... you make me smile.

You are the only person who claims to be confused, but you claim to be confused in every thread that I post in.

The simple solution? Don't read my posts. Why cause yourself unnecessary confusion?
Old 01-14-2013, 02:52 PM
Plan Z: Run!

Thanked 18,423 Times in 7,804 Posts

Quote:
This really got my attention because the truth is hidden in plain sight.

"hardcore communists....... will sacrifice anybody or anything to get their causes advanced".

I fully agree with that statement.

JFK Murder = USA Gov't Black Op

Waco = USA Gov't Black Op

OK City Bombing = USA Gov't Black Op

9-11 = USA Gov't Black Op

Hurricane Katrina = USA Gov't Black Op

Yes, since the USA gov't created Communist China 70+ years ago and created Communist Russia 95+ years ago, I fully agree that "the communists" are evil to the core and they will murder millions of innocent people around the world and in their own countries to further their cause.

The USA = the 2nd beast of Revelation 13 and it will enforce the One World Government for the antichrist.

"Communism" was created by Satan himself.
Very convincing. You have helped me make up my mind.

Thank you.

I have a Flux Capacitor to backup everything I say!
The Following User Says Thank You to 9111315 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2013, 03:09 PM
I love this forum

Default Thank You

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9111315 View Post
Very convincing. You have helped me make up my mind.

Thank you.
Thank you. Please explain it to Hawk.
Old 01-14-2013, 05:52 PM

Hawk55732,

Go to the User CP link at the left side of the top bar.
Go down the left menu and look for Edit Ignore List
In the box under "Add a Member to Your List...", type in "FreeThinker" and click the Okay button.

It is just that easy.

Old 01-14-2013, 06:02 PM
Figured it was time

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9111315 View Post
Hawk55732,

Go to the User CP link at the left side of the top bar.
Go down the left menu and look for Edit Ignore List
In the box under "Add a Member to Your List...", type in "FreeThinker" and click the Okay button.

It is just that easy.
Believe me, I know I should. However, it doesnt stop me from seeing him in quotes so I might as well see everything he says.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:07 PM

I had to jump over to FireFox to get that last post . . . because it was right after my setup post. I'm not surprised he took it hook line and sinker.

Agreed on some post showing up in quoted messages -- i just let them filter out the really useless stuff.

If you want, I'll PM you my India Lima. You may want to try it for just a week. I really enjoy the boards a lot more without all their trash. I know people enjoy having me on their ignore list.

Old 01-14-2013, 06:54 PM
I love this forum

Default Oh Dear......

Quote:
Believe me, I know I should. However, it doesnt stop me from seeing him in quotes so I might as well see everything he says.
Don't try be a hero Hawk. Your comrade in arms (9111315) gave you advice that he must have thought was crucial for your well being. Are you going to take his advice and save yourself?

In another thread, you claimed to be a Marine.

In still another thread you said you had nightmares because I laughed at you.

How much more can you take? I forgot all about your claimed nightmares, and now I've told you I was laughing again. If you keep reading the things I write, you are going to start having "daymares".

Don't let that happen. You are only one man. Haven't you have endured enough?
Old 01-14-2013, 06:57 PM
Figured it was time

Quote:
Don't try be a hero Hawk. Your comrade in arms (9111315) gave you advice that he must have thought was crucial for your well being. Are you going to take his advice and save yourself?

In another thread, you claimed to be a Marine.

In still another thread you said you had nightmares because I laughed at you.

How much more can you take? I forgot all about your claimed nightmares, and now I've told you I was laughing again. If you keep reading the things I write, you are going to start having "daymares".

Don't let that happen. You are only one man. Haven't you have endured enough?
And what is it that I am enduring? As for the nightmare, I was just going to ignore you but you do realize that was sarcasm, right?
Old 01-14-2013, 07:06 PM
I love this forum

Default Make It Easy On Yourself

Quote:
And what is it that I am enduring? As for the nightmare, I was just going to ignore you but you do realize that was sarcasm, right?
The truth is not easy for any of us to handle after believing the lies we have been told our entire lives.

You must be more sensitive than most people. Truth seems to be overwhelming for you. It's ok, I understand.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:29 PM
Figured it was time

Quote:
The truth is not easy for any of us to handle after believing the lies we have been told our entire lives.

You must be more sensitive than most people. Truth seems to be overwhelming for you. It's ok, I understand.
If you mean that I am enduring your incisive rambling, then yes, thank you, I am enduring it quite well.