Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Political News and Discussion
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Advertise Here

Old 01-11-2013, 05:52 PM
Prepared

Default Tactical Response's Ceo James Yeager Take on Gun Control. A CALL TO ARMS!

Advertise Here

I thought some may find this interesting. The storm is coming.

Take a look at Pack Your Bags Part 1 and part 2...CAUTION Adult Language.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2448751.html

The edited version and part 2 is on his youtube page

http://www.youtube.com/user/JamesYeager?feature=watch
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blksdk90 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2013, 05:54 PM
Vigilant

Thanked 5,068 Times in 1,900 Posts

Posting for later perusal...
Old 01-11-2013, 06:16 PM
I'd double tap that.

Thanked 6,655 Times in 2,370 Posts

who is he going to kill? if its anybody other than the politicians and who ever explicitly follow them and their orders, then the guy is wrong and confused.
The Following User Says Thank You to LordOpie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2013, 06:20 PM
This is a great survival forum

Thanked 7,232 Times in 2,197 Posts

who is he going to kill? if its anybody other than the politicians and who ever explicitly follow them and their orders, then the guy is wrong and confused.

I think that's what he means here.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:28 PM
Prepared

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOpie View Post
He later edits the killing part out of the video. I take his statement to mean the "politicians and who ever explicitly follow them and their orders". It seems this notion is becoming a recurring popular theme among many people. Im starting to think it could actually become a reality on a much larger scale.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blksdk90 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2013, 07:21 PM
Survivor

Thanked 9,230 Times in 3,186 Posts

I'd prefer that someone in the AG office grow a pair and start arresting politicians for treason. Just the look on Feinstien's face as she's being hauled off in cuffs would be priceless. Having it happening across the USA as a few key loud mouths in every state's capitol would immediately shut up the rest of the traitors.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to stephpd For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2013, 07:28 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,221 Times in 705 Posts

On news Channel 5 Nashville, it was revealed earlier today that Yeager had his Carry Permit revoked by the state of TN. I would post a link but it has already been taken down. Being a hothead publicly can bite one in the butt. He just got bit.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to three_dogs For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2013, 07:36 PM
Prepared

Quote:
Originally Posted by three_dogs View Post
On news Channel 5 Nashville, it was revealed earlier today that Yeager had his Carry Permit revoked by the state of TN. I would post a link but it has already been taken down. Being a hothead publicly can bite one in the butt. He just got bit.
Give the feds a few days and he'll be in guantanamo bay. Then again the founding fathers were very clear about the purpose and intent of the 2nd Amendment. Yes he had a knee jerk reaction but at the same time it does raise a very important question of when is enough enough?
The Following User Says Thank You to blksdk90 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2013, 07:51 PM
Survivor

Thanked 4,483 Times in 1,663 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by three_dogs View Post
Free speech is a reason to revoke a permit? Did he threaten someone personally? But someone threatening to take away your constitutional rights is fine? I think I see where this is heading, and it don't look good.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to deep woods For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2013, 07:55 PM
Bush Walker

Thanked 4,932 Times in 1,816 Posts

and the state just yanked his carry permit, yep

he didnt threaten anyone specific and gets pinched - yet piers and the boys joke about "poppin' alex jones by name and all is well

weird right?
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to BUSHER For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2013, 07:56 PM
Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep woods View Post
Free speech is a reason to revoke a permit? Did he threaten someone personally? But someone threatening to take away your constitutional rights is fine? I think I see where this is heading, and it don't look good.
I believe in free speech and personally Im alright with people expressing themselves, unfortunately in some states, it is illegal to "communicate a threat" I am certain someone from an alphabet agency got involved.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to three_dogs For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2013, 08:11 PM
Prepared

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep woods View Post
The last time I checked... Constitutionally speaking I believe one of the elements required for communicating threats/free speech is the threat must be made on a face to face basis ....there are other elements as well and Like you said he didnt specify who he was going to kill. Then again they didnt charge him with anything yet, my guess is they jerked it on the basis of poor moral character.

Oh well like they say, when they outlaw guns only the outlaws will have them.......I suppose the answer is pass more laws.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blksdk90 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2013, 08:19 PM
PPG flyer

Thanked 2,707 Times in 1,034 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by blksdk90 View Post
Give the feds a few days and he'll be in guantanamo bay. Then again the founding fathers were very clear about the purpose and intent of the 2nd Amendment. Yes he had a knee jerk reaction but at the same time it does raise a very important question of when is enough enough?
Hes not goin to guantanamo or any where else.
Think hes gonna just be hauled away without a fight?
The Following User Says Thank You to Aubb For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2013, 08:24 PM
Resident Confederate

Thanked 4,559 Times in 1,364 Posts

Hope he doesn't have an "accident". If he does I'm making a tin foil suit.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dudeman351 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2013, 08:36 PM
Prepared

Quote:
Originally Posted by blksdk90 View Post
..... It seems this notion is becoming a recurring popular theme among many people. Im starting to think it could actually become a reality on a much larger scale.
Yes it is. I have heard the same thing said by several people in my area. That is absolutely not something I want to happen. I don't know that we have any choice in the matter though. There are so many lunatics on both sides of the aisle.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mmamom For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2013, 08:41 PM
Recent Blog: Atlanta, Georgia
Beware..... AmeriKa!!!

Thanked 34,522 Times in 11,824 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmamom View Post
Yes it is. I have heard the same thing said by several people in my area. That is absolutely not something I want to happen. I don't know that we have any choice in the matter though. There are so many lunatics on both sides of the aisle.
God isn't that the truth. Really scary stuff. I just want to be a mom and play with my kids new puppy. BUT.... I did go practice with my .38 special and new 1911 .45 today. Cleaned them both too but my mags are not loaded.

The thing is.... I truly believe Obama and his crew would LOVE to start another Civil War........... I wish I didn't believe that.

http://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com/
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mogli For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2013, 08:53 PM
Survivor

Thanked 4,483 Times in 1,663 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogli View Post
God isn't that the truth. Really scary stuff. I just want to be a mom and play with my kids new puppy. BUT.... I did go practice with my .38 special and new 1911 .45 today. Cleaned them both too but my mags are not loaded.

The thing is.... I truly believe Obama and his crew would LOVE to start another Civil War........... I wish I didn't believe that.
Not to get off topic, but what do you think of the 38 after that woman in Georgia shot the intruder 5 times and he drove away? I've never had a 45 but a 10mm in that platform works well. I suppose the bullet type means something, we don't know what she used.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deep woods For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2013, 09:01 PM
Prepared

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmamom View Post
Exacty! I think both sides are looking for a fight. The common reply I keep hearing is " If they keep pushing we are going to take this country back". Like someone said earlier "our country needs a reboot", I think we could use a good enima.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blksdk90 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2013, 09:07 PM
Prepared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogli View Post
He wants total control and that would give it to him. After all is said and done (considering he is victorious) Then say good bye to the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Its all or nothing, choose your side and fight like hell.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blksdk90 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2013, 12:33 AM
Hunter

I found a link to James Yeager Carry Permit suspended I referenced earlier.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/20...rol-rage-video
The Following User Says Thank You to three_dogs For This Useful Post: