Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Controversial News and Alternative Politics
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here

Old 01-08-2013, 10:35 PM
Target Shooter

Default The usa will do away with the constitution

Advertise Here

"By the decree of enforcing the institution of the Papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with Spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and Republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan, and that the end is near." --Testimonies, vol. 5, p. 451

Quote:
Let's Give Up on the Constitution
"As the nation teeters at the edge of fiscal chaos, observers are reaching the conclusion that the American system of government is broken. But almost no one blames the culprit: our insistence on obedience to the Constitution, with all its archaic, idiosyncratic and downright evil provisions." --As you read this, the author goes on to validate his reasoning so as to assure more ability to repair the economy, and increase or freedoms after trashing the Constitution. That's right, they finally figured out a way to remove the Constitution so as to make money and claim freedom when both are completely impossible. Will they ever trash it? Prophecy says, absolutely! And yes, The Vatican has been behind this all along. It became more apparent since they made the following statement... "Constitutions can be changed, and non-Catholic sects may decline to such a point that the political proscription [ban] of them may become feasible and expedient. What protection would they have against a Catholic state?" -The State and the Church, pp.38,39, by Miller and Ryan, imprimatur of Cardinal Hayes.

Quote:
Scrap 'archaic, idiosyncratic and downright evil' Constitution
"With hours to go before nation heads off the fiscal cliff, Georgetown Law professor Louis Michael Seidman writes that the time has come to scrap the Constitution." --Keep in mind the Georgetown University is a Roman Catholic University. Not only were his comments here prophesied, we see they have never hid their plans to do this over the years. The Vatican approved and actually placed their "imprimatur" upon the following words not too long ago. They said.. "But Constitutions can be changed, and non-Catholic sects may decline to such a point that the political proscription [ban] of them may become feasible and expedient. What protection would they have against a Catholic state?" (The State and the Church, pp.38,39, by Miller and Ryan, imprimatur of Cardinal Hayes.) We have very little time left to do the work brothers and sisters! As we can see, their plans to prevent us are in the works right now! We need to go forth while it is still legal to do so. Once that Constitution falls, the truth as it is written will become illegal and life will change drastically for all true Christians! But only until our King gets here! Maranatha!
Is Ellen White a Prophet? - http://www.remnantofgod.org/EGWfacts.htm#constitution

Vatican declares power over all governments - http://www.remnantofgod.org/beastword.htm#government

USA IN PROPHECY - http://www.remnantofgod.org/usa-in-prophecy.htm

Revelation 13:16-17, "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to craigevil For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2013, 11:00 PM
Tiber Swim Team 2012

Thanked 1,445 Times in 804 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigevil View Post
....Blah, blah, bunch of anti-Catholic stuff from the false prophet Ellen White....
What's your point in starting this thread, other than the obvious "how I hate the Holy Catholic Church"?

Quote:
....The State and the Church, pp.38,39, by Miller and Ryan, imprimatur of Cardinal Hayes.
What is this, a book? I haven't found any kind of information on it, though the same pages are quoted often on your seventh day adventist sites. Where can it be found? Or is it more made-up BS?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to comandante1970 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2013, 11:37 PM
Target Shooter

I take it you do not watch any news?

Patriot Act and the NDAA have already done away many of our "rights" as Americans.

With all the fuss about gun the 2nd isn't going to be far behind.

MSNBC: Is It Time To Get Rid Of The U.S. Constitution? : Deadline Live With Jack Blood - http://deadlinelive.info/2013/01/06/...-constitution/

Constitutional Law Professor: Get Rid of the Constitution! | War On You: Breaking Alternative News - http://waronyou.com/topics/constitut...-constitution/

New York Times column on the Constitution: Just get rid of it! | Libertarian - http://beforeitsnews.com/libertarian...t-2477386.html

Goodbye, First Amendment: ‘Trespass Bill’ will make protest illegal — RT - https://rt.com/usa/news/348-act-tres...buildings-437/

How The Bible Became 'Hate Speech' In California - http://rense.com/general78/calif.htm

Hating the Christian - The political movements of Antichrist - http://www.remnantofgod.org/hate.htm

Bible = HATE CRIME in Canada - http://www.remnantofgod.org/nl030930.htm

Luke 21:12, "…they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake."

Government Attacking Sabbath! - http://www.remnantofgod.org/sabatak.htm

The Almighty says in the Old Testament...

Exodus 20:8-11, "Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it."

He then says in the New Testament...

Hebrews 4:4,8,9 "For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works. For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day. There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God."

"Men in responsible positions will not only ignore and despise the Sabbath themselves, but from the sacred desk, will urge upon the people the observance of the first day of the week, pleading tradition and custom in behalf of this man-made institution. They will point to calamities on land and sea-to the storms of wind, the floods, the earthquakes, the destruction by fire-as judgments indicating God's displeasure because Sunday is not sacredly observed." -Signs of the Times, January 17, 1884

"It will be declared that men are offending God by the violation of the Sunday sabbath; that this sin has brought calamities which will not cease until Sunday observance shall be strictly enforced; and that those who present the claims of the fourth commandment, thus destroying reverence for Sunday, are troublers of the people, preventing their restoration to divine favor and temporal prosperity." -Great Controversy, pp. 589, 590
Old 01-09-2013, 02:46 AM
Raider

Thanked 3,105 Times in 1,348 Posts

sounds like some christians want to start the american inquisition.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spectre68 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2013, 08:56 AM
Blue in a Red state

Thanked 23,669 Times in 8,089 Posts

I wish these people would visit a country where Christianity is not the predominate religion and religious freedoms are not protected in any way. Then come back to American and complain about how persecuted they are....I must be missing it. Is there a new reality show featuring live crucifixions or gladiator style feeding of the lions? All you need to know about freedom of religion in the US is that Westboro still stands. I'm thinking if Christians were being persecuted we wouldn't still be putting up with them.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jojo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2013, 09:26 AM
Joshua 24:14-15

Thanked 2,167 Times in 704 Posts

As a Christian I believe our country would do better in every way if it followed God. I have no desire to debate this with those who disagree or ask questions like, which God. This is not really the point of my post, but is something I believe. I set that up so that those of you who would, may dismiss the remaining parts of my opinion based upon my love for God.

I really appreciate the USA. I've seen a lot of the world, most of that while in the military. This gave me an even stronger appreciation for the USA than I previously had.

There are many things that could lead to the end of our Constitution, but one thing is that so many folks simply complain, yet take no action. Many folks are so complacent that they are simply willing to watch from the sidelines. Time and time and time again we allow politicians to invent problems that they must solve for us. It's actually comical, yet sad. Folks fail to dig in to the details, then they fail to take any sort of action.

The answer is yet to show its face. Either strong people will come together and make a difference or our grandchildren or their grandchildren will tell stories of the freedoms we allowed to escape them. That is if revisionist history doesn't 'fix' that problem.

If you feel weak, like you have no ability to make change, the only way to change that is to educate yourself and then take action. Of course that might involve turning off the tv or computer and actually learning something.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joshua79109 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2013, 12:16 PM
Tiber Swim Team 2012

Quote:
I take it you do not watch any news? blah blah blah
So this thread is basically about the constitution, with a bunch of anti-Catholic bigotry thrown in for the hell of it to make it seem like a religious topic.

Quote:
-The State and the Church, pp.38,39, by Miller and Ryan, imprimatur of Cardinal Hayes.
You didn't say what this refers to or where it can be found. I'd be interested in seeing a link so that I can read pages 38-39 myself.

I'll be waiting.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to comandante1970 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2013, 12:42 PM
michelle obama scares me

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectre68 View Post
sounds like some christians want to start the american inquisition.
Nobody expects the American inquisition!

(sorry, couldn't resist)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dannydefense For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2013, 12:57 PM
John 3:16

Thanked 48,117 Times in 20,530 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster 
Total Awards: 1

why is this propaganda conspiracy thread here in this section?
The Following User Says Thank You to The Saint For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2013, 01:15 PM
Blue in a Red state

Thanked 23,669 Times in 8,089 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saint View Post
The OP doesn't post in other sections....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jojo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2013, 02:06 PM
Target Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saint View Post
it is neither propaganda nor conspiracy..............

IN A NUTSHELL AS TO WHY THEY ATTACK SABBATH...
"In Revelation 14, men are called upon to worship the Creator; and the prophecy brings to view a class that, as the result of the threefold message, are keeping the commandments of God. One of these commandments points directly to God as the Creator. The fourth precept declares: "The seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord thy God: . . . for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day, and hallowed it." Exodus 20:10, 11. Concerning the Sabbath, the Lord says, further, that it is "a sign, . . . that ye may know that I am the Lord your God." Ezekiel 20:20. And the reason given is: "For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day He rested, and was refreshed." Exodus 31:17.
"The importance of the Sabbath as the memorial of creation is that it keeps ever present the true reason why worship is due to God"--because He is the Creator, and we are His creatures. "The Sabbath therefore lies at the very foundation of divine worship, for it teaches this great truth in the most impressive manner, and no other institution does this.

...It was to keep this truth ever before the minds of men, that God instituted the Sabbath in Eden; and so long as the fact that He is our Creator continues to be a reason why we should worship Him, so long the Sabbath will continue as its sign and memorial. Had the Sabbath been universally kept, man's thoughts and affections would have been led to the Creator as the object of reverence and worship, and there would never have been an idolater, an atheist, or an infidel. The keeping of the Sabbath is a sign of loyalty to the true God, "Him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters." It follows that the message which commands men to worship God and keep His commandments will especially call upon them to keep the fourth commandment." -Great Controversy p. 437

AMERICA WILL PASS SUNDAY LAWS FIRST, THEN THE REST OF THE WORLD WILL FOLLOW...

"Brethren and sisters, would that I might say something to awaken you to the importance of this time, the significance of the events that are now taking place. I point you to the aggressive movements now being made for the restriction of religious liberty. God's sanctified memorial has been torn down, and in its place a false sabbath, bearing no sanctity, stands before the world. And while the powers of darkness are stirring up the elements from beneath, the Lord God of heaven is sending power from above to meet the emergency by arousing His living agencies to exalt the law of heaven. Now, just now, is our time to work in foreign countries. As America, the land of religious liberty, shall unite with the papacy in forcing the conscience and compelling men to honor the false sabbath, the people of every country on the globe will be led to follow her example. Our people are not half awake to do all in their power, with the facilities within their reach, to extend the message of warning. -Testimonies vol. 6 page 18

"History will be repeated. False religion will be exalted. The first day of the week, a common working day, possessing no sanctity whatever, will be set up as was the image at Babylon. All nations and tongues and peoples will be commanded to worship this spurious sabbath. This is Satan's plan to make of no account the day instituted by God, and given to the world as a memorial of creation.
The decree enforcing the worship of this day is to go forth to all the world.
As America, the land of religious liberty, shall unite with the papacy in forcing the conscience and compelling men to honor the false sabbath, the people of every country on the globe will be led to follow her example.
Foreign nations will follow the example of the United States. Though she leads out, yet the same crisis will come upon our people in all parts of the world. {Mar 214.2-5}

WILL THEY TRY TO FORCE SABBATH KEEPERS TO PROFANE THE SABBATH?

"Among the leading causes that had led to the separation of the true church from Rome was the hatred of the latter toward the Bible Sabbath. As foretold by prophecy, the papal power cast down the truth to the ground. The law of God was trampled in the dust, while the traditions and customs of men were exalted. The churches that were under the rule of the papacy were early compelled to honor the Sunday as a holy day. Amid the prevailing error and superstition, many, even of the true people of God, became so bewildered that while they observed the Sabbath, they refrained from labor also on the Sunday. But this did not satisfy the papal leaders. They demanded not only that Sunday be hallowed, but that the Sabbath be profaned; and they denounced in the strongest language those who dared to show it honor. It was only by fleeing from the power of Rome that any could obey God's law in peace. -Great Controversy page 65
Old 01-09-2013, 02:21 PM
Love G-D. Love Neighbor.

Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,110 Posts

This needs to be in the conspiracy theory section. Nice, as usual inclusion of anti-Catholic sentiment. Utter and complete garbage.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to survivalminister For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2013, 02:31 PM
Survivor

Thanked 9,096 Times in 4,524 Posts

Wow. It can get sillier here.
The Following User Says Thank You to Survivalguy72 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2013, 02:37 PM
Rich Widow Bait

Thanked 4,528 Times in 1,556 Posts

BTW - the USCON has been dead since 1933.
Senate Report 93-549
War and Emergency Powers Acts
"A majority of the people of the United States have lived all of their lives under emergency rule. For 40 years (as of the report 1933-1973), freedoms and governmental procedures guaranteed by the Constitution have, in varying degrees, been abridged by laws brought into force by states of national emergency."
Constitutional U.S.A. (1787 - 1933) R.I.P.

FWIW - When LBJ signed the Coinage Act of 1965, which violated the USCON's requirement for lawful money, he was acting under "emergency rules".

At the signing of the Coinage Act on July 23, 1965, Lyndon B. Johnson stated in his Press Release that:
" When I have signed this bill before me, we will have made the first fundamental change in our coinage in 173 years. The Coinage Act of 1965 supersedes the Act of 1792. And that Act had the title: An Act Establishing a Mint and Regulating the Coinage of the United States ..."
" Now I will sign this bill to make the first change in our coinage system since the 18th Century. To those members of Congress, who are here on this historic occasion, I want to assure you that in making this change from the 18th Century* we have no idea of returning to it."
(*the U.S. Constitution, Art. 1, Sec. 8, Sec. 10, etc)
It is important to take cognizance of the fact that NO Constitutional Amendment was ever obtained to FUNDAMENTALLY "CHANGE," amend, abridge, or abolish the Constitutional mandates, provisions, or prohibitions. Congress and the administration became counterfeiters and they even reduced the punishment for counterfeiting - just in case they were called out.

Constitutional U.S.A. (1787 - 1933) R.I.P.
The Following User Says Thank You to jetgraphics For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2013, 03:06 PM
Tiber Swim Team 2012

-The State and the Church, pp.38,39, by Miller and Ryan, imprimatur of Cardinal Hayes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comandante1970 View Post
What is this, a book? I haven't found any kind of information on it, though the same pages are quoted often on your seventh day adventist sites. Where can it be found? Or is it more made-up BS?
Quote:
You didn't say what this refers to or where it can be found. I'd be interested in seeing a link so that I can read pages 38-39 myself.

I'll be waiting.
Hmmm, still waiting.

I guess it's safe to assume that it's just another lie coming from the seventh day adventists and Ellen White.

Isn't there a commandment against that sort of thing?
Old 01-09-2013, 03:11 PM
Time to hit reset

Thanked 28,225 Times in 11,551 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster 
Total Awards: 1

Thread moved to tinfoil hat area.........so blame me. My "in box" is empty.

LIST OF IMPORTANT THREADS FOR FORUM MEMBERS

KEEP THE FORUM GOING STRONG
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OLDWarrior64 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2013, 03:44 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 1,590 Times in 897 Posts
Default Hmmm........

I see my old friends are taking the "new guy" out for a walk.

Come on boys.......... you know that he is mostly correct in the information that he is posting. You and I have had a great time talking about these very things. I'm sure we all have fond memories and "war stories" about those good old days.

"craigevil", just one thing. The Constitution is already gone and has been since 1933, but you are certainly on the right track. These guys like to play with the new truth tellers.

There is *NO* 2nd Amendment
http://www.survivalistboards.com/sho...&postcount=325

Boys, play nicely or I'm going to have to come back and we all know what that means.

PS.... craigevil....... my only real concern with the information that you are sharing is that you are using Seventh Day Adventist material as if it is Scripture.

There are *NO* mainstream Christian "churches" that are not corrupted. None.

Yes, the Vatican is the 1st beast of Revelation 13, but Ellen White is not the answer.

Do you know about 501c3 "churches"?

The Government OWNS and RUNS your Church and its Doctrines! 501c3 Tax-Exempt Organizations
http://goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/...urch/501c3.htm

The 501(c)(3) controls your Church
Old 01-09-2013, 04:16 PM
Tiber Swim Team 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeThinker View Post
I see my old friends are taking the "new guy" out for a walk.
I knew you two would hit if off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeThinker View Post
Boys, play nicely or I'm going to have to come back and we all know what that means.
More tales of the Jesuits sinking luxury liners, no doubt?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to comandante1970 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2013, 04:42 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 1,590 Times in 897 Posts
Default Funny

Quote:
I knew you two would hit if off.

More tales of the Jesuits sinking luxury liners, no doubt?
Jumping the gun there Mr. Comandante, but I try to hit it off with everyone in my shy and timid way.

You go ahead and believe in little men from outer space and I'll believe the truth.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:46 PM
Love My Husky/Samoyed

Thanked 13,560 Times in 4,848 Posts
Exclamation

Then The Constitution must do away with the USA first.
We can name the new Country, Constitutia. All in favor?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jungleboy For This Useful Post: