Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > Survival & Preparedness Forum > Health, Fitness and First Aid > Fitness Blogs
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Advertise Here

Old 04-26-2008, 01:26 AM
Hunter

Awards Showcase
Outstanding Gardening Post or Thread 
Total Awards: 1
Default Stress test, then weight loss

Advertise Here

So I have to take a stress test next week. If everything goes ok and the doc says its all right im gonna start running.
I was active in high school, and weighed 182 at 5 9. I wrestled and played baseball, plus I was a skater( no not ice, skateboarding silly :P) But I was also a smoker.
I stopped smoking about a year ago and I have ballooned to 244. 15 pounds just in the last month.
Ive started working on all other areas prep wise, such ads firearms, food, ammo, and dental. So this is next on my list. I will keep everyone updated if this is of interest to anyone.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:07 PM

Hey coinshooter best of luck dear. i hope your teat will be good and it is good that you will start running soon. Ia m so happy with you. Running is best exercise and has lot of benefits. I also do it regularly. You have done great job. Keep it up.

chiropractic newsletter
Old 01-09-2013, 04:02 PM

The great support when you need to increase the resistance to stress and enhance physical capacities is Navy Seal Formula. Never thought that nutritional supplement can do as much. I've started taking it to improve my workouts, but it also helped me to be more concentrated at work.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:16 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,003 Times in 657 Posts

Old thread is old.