Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Political News and Discussion
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Advertise Here

Old 01-07-2013, 08:34 AM
Survivor

Thanked 8,148 Times in 2,983 Posts
Default Dims want at least another trillion in taxes

Advertise Here

Say bye bye to deductions like mortgage interest and state taxes.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/2...nues-this-year
The Following User Says Thank You to real wowwee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2013, 10:15 AM
Destroyer of Marxism.

Thanked 1,359 Times in 447 Posts

Thanks for nothing paulbots, we would've gotten the moonbat messiah out if not for your childish "take my football and go home" antics. Not very many people liked Romney, but had the democrooks lost the WH, they wouldn't be so bold. We're going to have to fight tooth and nail on every issue now. But hey, at least you have your "principles" right? You won't have any money and you'll have to bury your guns, but your "principles" are still intact. Great work.
The Following User Says Thank You to pete7469 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2013, 10:25 AM
Figured it was time

Thanked 7,949 Times in 3,268 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete7469 View Post
Thanks for nothing paulbots, we would've gotten the moonbat messiah out if not for your childish "take my football and go home" antics. Not very many people liked Romney, but had the democrooks lost the WH, they wouldn't be so bold. We're going to have to fight tooth and nail on every issue now. But hey, at least you have your "principles" right? You won't have any money and you'll have to bury your guns, but your "principles" are still intact. Great work.
Yes, you are right. I do have my principles. I am sorry if you do not have any. I for one, stand by my principles no matter what the cost.
As it is, I dont really think Obama won so it doesnt matter if I voted for him or not.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hawk55732 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2013, 10:25 AM
Hunter

Thanked 2,280 Times in 610 Posts

Quote:
So I guess then you are okay with LEO's going along with the "program" and confiscating guns instead of sticking to their principles of honoring their oath to the Constitution?

After all disobeying orders and taking "their football" home in a childish manner would make them Oath Keepers.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Revelation For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2013, 10:29 AM
Hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by real wowwee View Post
Say bye bye to deductions like mortgage interest and state taxes.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/2...nues-this-year
I'm actually cool with it.

Taxes should be 2 lines:

1) How much money did you get this year?

2) Send in x % of it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Worley For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2013, 10:57 AM
Destroyer of Marxism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
Yes, you are right. I do have my principles. I am sorry if you do not have any. I for one, stand by my principles no matter what the cost.
As it is, I dont really think Obama won so it doesnt matter if I voted for him or not.
As far as the moonbat messiah's "win" being fraudulent, I agree. There certainly were issues with it. However, the several hundred thousand votes in a few swing states that went to candidates other than Romney would have made the difference and we wouldn't be looking at an inevitable doom. Perhaps a prolonged one, but not a ceatin one.

I share many of your "principles", not all, but liberals are robots we aren't. As of now our "principles" aren't worth a damn because all of the political capital in the country is against us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelation View Post
So I guess then you are okay with LEO's going along with the "program" and confiscating guns instead of sticking to their principles of honoring their oath to the Constitution?

After all disobeying orders and taking "their football" home in a childish manner would make them Oath Keepers.
Please don't put words in my mouth. A violation of an oath has nothing to do with politics. Defeating your enemy, which is the moonbat messiah, could have been done by merely voting. You don't take an oath to vote. When it comes to politics you defeat your greatest enemy, and then attack the weaker one.

Had Romney won, and even uttered "gun control" or "tax increase" the results would have immediately caused him to reverse himself. Now we have a marxist cemented in, and tens of millions of moonbats plus almost all of the journalism world digging in.

Now the "libertarians" have marginalized themselves. No one gives a **** about your oppinions, even those of us who shared many of them. Our enemies will be doing everything in their power to destroy you first, and now you have no friends in the bigger picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Worley View Post
I'm actually cool with it.

Taxes should be 2 lines:

1) How much money did you get this year?

2) Send in 9% of it.
Fixed it for you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pete7469 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2013, 11:03 AM
Keeping Options Open

Thanked 8,785 Times in 2,386 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelation View Post

Soo.....

Let's say you're a law abiding citizen, sitting in your car at a toll plaza digging up the change to pay the 50 cent toll when in your rear view mirror you notice a huge tractor trailer (Obama) careening out of control bearing down on you at 85 mph...

You have a "POSSIBLE" way out, if you choose it...the accelerator (Romney)

Now, if you stick to your "Princples" you would pay the toll BFORE you leave as it's the "right" thing to do....but....if you stick to your principles, you'll die in 10...9...8...7...6....

You see, sometimes it's necessary to go against your principles when survival is at stake. And the November election may have been such a junction. There is a time for everything. Sticking to principles when you have nothing to gain and everything to lose is a horrible strategy. We all knew no one else had a snowballs chance in hell of defeating Obama....except.........you?

You and others who voted your "principles" simply failed to understand the urgency, severity and reality of the moment. No one will ever know what Romney would have done....but few argue that it's now much worse under Obama. You have been rear end ramrodded. by your own apathy Game over.

Enjoy your trainwreck.

PS..should ANY reasonable 3rd party candidate show signs of potentially winning the next election, they'll get my vote no doubt. Lets work on getting to THAT junction.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fight4Freedom For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2013, 11:06 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 74,912 Times in 19,204 Posts

I'm real tired of government stealing money from hard working people. It will never end until those idiots learn how to stop spending money. Yet, many of them just gave themselves raises.
The Following User Says Thank You to CAWB For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2013, 11:13 AM
Destroyer of Marxism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikea View Post
I'm real tired of government stealing money from hard working people. It will never end until those idiots learn how to stop spending money. Yet, many of them just gave themselves raises.
I thought they defunded those raises in the fiscal cliff bill... correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 01-07-2013, 11:26 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 74,912 Times in 19,204 Posts

Quote:
I thought they defunded those raises in the fiscal cliff bill... correct me if I'm wrong.
Maybe. I'm not sure. I heard otherwise.
Old 01-07-2013, 11:43 AM
Keeping Options Open

Thanked 8,785 Times in 2,386 Posts

I'm sick of it too.

The game is so rigged, not sure if we COULD actually "elect" someone decent anymore. But we certainly need to exchange a criminal for a lesser offender if that's the ONLY choice we have. Can we be completely sure the election wasn't rigged? Ya, I know...conspiracy theories suck.

Like some say, what we need is a total reset. But even that could open the door for something worse. Maybe, maybe not.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fight4Freedom For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2013, 11:47 AM
Survivor

Thanked 11,419 Times in 4,442 Posts

Actually, this would be good if combined with spending cuts. Budget hawks LOVE LOVE LOVE to talk about how we need to reduce the deficit, but when you actually start talking math - real, honest math - and show you can't do that without raising taxes, suddenly most of the hawks turn into chickens and scatter...

Quote:
You ARE aware that if all the votes for third party candidates had been added to Mitt's totals it STILL wouldn't have given him the election, aren't you?

Obama - 65,899,557
Romney - 60,931,959
Johnson - 1,275,827
Stein - 468,907
Goode - 122,378
Barr - 67,359
Anderson - 42,995
Holfling - 40,609
All Others - 282,784

Add it up, little boy blue. Obama had 51% of the popular vote, 62% of the electoral vote. He won, period. All fools do by railing at Ron Paul supporters is prove they ARE fools. Both for trying to find scapegoats for their own poor decisions (like nominating a guy who couldn't defeat a President whose performance should have made him vulnerable; Huntsman would have kicked Obama's butt) and for picking the WRONG people to try to scapegoat...

But then, they're fools. What can you expect?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moccasin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2013, 12:17 PM
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Thanked 16,300 Times in 5,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moccasin View Post
Actually, this would be good if combined with spending cuts. Budget hawks LOVE LOVE LOVE to talk about how we need to reduce the deficit, but when you actually start talking math - real, honest math - and show you can't do that without raising taxes, suddenly most of the hawks turn into chickens and scatter...

You ARE aware that if all the votes for third party candidates had been added to Mitt's totals it STILL wouldn't have given him the election, aren't you?

Obama - 65,899,557
Romney - 60,931,959
Johnson - 1,275,827
Stein - 468,907
Goode - 122,378
Barr - 67,359
Anderson - 42,995
Holfling - 40,609
All Others - 282,784

Add it up, little boy blue. Obama had 51% of the popular vote, 62% of the electoral vote. He won, period. All fools do by railing at Ron Paul supporters is prove they ARE fools. Both for trying to find scapegoats for their own poor decisions (like nominating a guy who couldn't defeat a President whose performance should have made him vulnerable; Huntsman would have kicked Obama's butt) and for picking the WRONG people to try to scapegoat...

Just to point out something. In many voting districts, write ins are not even counted; you have to register to be a write in (doesn't make much sense). They are not tallied at all, but ignored as if the person had not voted. Its a system geared towards big money and political machines.

Most states still require a type of registration before a candidate can even be included as a 'write-in'
http://www.anamericanvision.com/info...ifications.php

Just food for thought people.
Old 01-07-2013, 12:18 PM
Hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight4Freedom View Post
Like some say, what we need is a total reset. But even that could open the door for something worse. Maybe, maybe not.
Well, I agree to an extent.

Unfortunately, most people want an instant total rest, which, yeah, would probably entail a coup of some sort and a much worse system. thise things never go well.

What we need is a gradual return to more traditional governance. Less spending, less federal intrusion, more states rights.

But it didn't get this way overnight, and we shouldn't expect it to get fixed overnight. Work steadily towards your goal.
Old 01-07-2013, 12:54 PM
Destroyer of Marxism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moccasin View Post

Obama - 65,899,557
Romney - 60,931,959
Johnson - 1,275,827
Stein - 468,907
Goode - 122,378
Barr - 67,359
Anderson - 42,995
Holfling - 40,609
All Others - 282,784

Well $#!t... I find myself agreeing with a moonbat, go figure. The moonbat messiah barely squeaked a victory over a guy who NO ONE on the conservative side wanted to be the nominee. Yet during the republican primary campaign EVERY SINGLE CANDIDATE was attacked relentlessly. The most formidable one, who would smoked the moonbat messiah was Herman Cain, but the "objective" media invented issues they protected Clinton for.

Apparently only conservatives care about character, because leftsists can continue to elect alledged rapists (Clinton) murders (Ted Kennedy) and liars like Alcee Hastings without question.

Please continue to lecture me on who the fools are.