Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > Survival gear buy, sell, trade and reviews section > Reviews and questions
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Advertise Here

Old 01-05-2013, 09:09 PM

Default Therm-A-Rest ProLite vs. Prolite Plus - worth the extra weight?

Advertise Here

Actually the title already says it - I'm thinking about getting one of these and wanted to ask if anyone here has experiences with one or both of them?

Is the thicker Plus worth the extra weight/size? I try to keep my gear light weight but also enjoy a good night's sleep One other thought I had, was about the length. Do you usually have full-body-lenghts or would smaller sizes also do a good job?

Thanks for any input/thoughts on this.

Bookmarks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off