Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > General Discussion
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here

Old 01-01-2013, 09:09 AM
Target Shooter

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamboRoberts View Post
A shipload of ARs in 1940 and the Americans could've stayed home.
And what would the aussie ladies have done? They would have been mighty bored without American servicemen to keep their company.
The Following User Says Thank You to loltraktor For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 01:19 PM
Bravo Zulu

Thanked 11,020 Times in 5,268 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by loltraktor View Post
And what would the aussie ladies have done? They would have been mighty bored without American servicemen to keep their company.
You're welcome to them.

Last edited by felicia; 01-01-2013 at 05:43 PM.. Reason: Inappropriate Picture
The Following User Says Thank You to SamboRoberts For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 03:07 PM
Crazy

Thanked 2,639 Times in 1,019 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saint View Post
if AMERICA ever succeeds in banning all weapons, then we will be a nation of sword packing individuals.

one way or another people will defend themselves.
we will be a nation of outlaws
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to John_Auberry For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 03:22 PM
Target Shooter

[quote=SamboRoberts;5059158]You're welcome to them.

Low blow brother. That is below the belt. Althuooooooogh the blonde is kind of cute.

Last edited by felicia; 01-01-2013 at 05:41 PM.. Reason: Picture
The Following User Says Thank You to loltraktor For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 04:14 PM
Love My Husky/Samoyed

Thanked 13,560 Times in 4,848 Posts
Exclamation

[quote=SamboRoberts;5059158]You're welcome to them.

This is certainly innapropriate for this Site. First of all, the Women are UGLY, and secondly, I am deeply offended that there is a naked Child in the Picture.
Gosh people, there are 13yr' olds on this site! They don't need to see that ****. I'm reporting the Poster of this Pic'.

Last edited by felicia; 01-01-2013 at 05:41 PM.. Reason: picture
The Following User Says Thank You to Jungleboy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 04:21 PM
sick of it all

Thanked 1,558 Times in 620 Posts

So which one of those women is "overcompensating"?
Old 01-01-2013, 04:35 PM
Thirteenther

Thanked 38,492 Times in 9,470 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jix View Post
I lol'd

Saw this on another forum

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...got-gifts.html

Sorry if already posted
Hmmmm...apparently the British think that 100,000,000 American gun owners are going to put their lives on hold because the faggoty little Communist in the White House is playing ghoulish politics with the tragic deaths of little children.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Harmless Drudge For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 04:40 PM
I LOVED THIS F0RUM!

Thanked 32,934 Times in 12,711 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saint View Post
yep. I have one of those as well.

I doubt we will be running out of rocks anytime soon.
I can still envision a time when a power-mad government makes carrying pebbles a felony offense. Yes ... they're that afraid of their constituents -- or, in more common terms -- WE THE PEOPLE!
The Following User Says Thank You to ActionJackson For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 05:09 PM
Thirteenther

Thanked 38,492 Times in 9,470 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerJohn View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...#United_States

here is some fun but honestly its kinda stupid im sure if i got a state by state break down i could get per capita murder rates alot lower too europe over all if you adjusted for there x2 the population as the united states would have about the same number of murders we do if you just divided there pop by 2

gets you 369,582,515 people and 12012.5 murders in europe
and all the us has 315,022,000 and 12,996 murders a year scary the anti gun europe is close to the evil gun wielding US
That's not the murder rate; it's the homicide rate. The murder rate includes only those cases where the victim was intentionally killed by the maggot wo wanted them dead. The homicide rate includes also those who saved their own lives by killing their attacker. It even includes those who used lethal force to stop themselves from being raped or robbed by an attacker who wasn't planning on killing them.

"Homicide" can be a good thing. I would rather see a woman leave her attempted rapist in a crumpled heap of dead maggoty meat than see her raped, whether the bastard was going to strangle her to death with her undergarments afterward or not.
Old 01-01-2013, 05:13 PM
Survivor

Thanked 14,203 Times in 4,987 Posts

These are the people complaining about us giving firearms as gifts...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-Britain.html
The Following User Says Thank You to Prepping For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 06:04 PM
Trapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prepping View Post
These are the people complaining about us giving firearms as gifts...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-Britain.html
I doubt very much the types of people in the photography give two hoots about what is happening in the USA. It is more likely to be hand wringing liberal democrats, labour activists and union reps who like to hear (or see) there own bleating about how the world should be shaped the way they feel it best for them.

As to the photographs - they are rather tame, but I am happy to say in the photographs of the city closest to me, no fat girls appear to have been photographed.

No one in the rest of the world got trashed for new years? Well, I suppose the best of the Vikings did come to live here so no wonder we all like a good drink and a punch up.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:23 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borsch Dorks Gorge View Post
I doubt very much the types of people in the photography give two hoots about what is happening in the USA. It is more likely to be hand wringing liberal democrats, labour activists and union reps who like to hear (or see) there own bleating about how the world should be shaped the way they feel it best for them.

As to the photographs - they are rather tame, but I am happy to say in the photographs of the city closest to me, no fat girls appear to have been photographed.

No one in the rest of the world got trashed for new years? Well, I suppose the best of the Vikings did come to live here so no wonder we all like a good drink and a punch up.
In the US, the responsible among us don't mix street drinking with guns, so many of us were quietly cleaning our M4's and AK's, loading magazines, listening to the news and sipping bourbon while waiting for the trigger event.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:27 PM
Trapper

Quote:
In the US, the responsible among us don't mix street drinking with guns, so many of us were quietly cleaning our M4's and AK's, loading magazines, listening to the news and sipping bourbon while waiting for the trigger event.
That's cool. I would wager my house and truck that none of those in the photographs were carrying firearms.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:34 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borsch Dorks Gorge View Post
That's cool. I would wager my house and truck that none of those in the photographs were carrying firearms.
Of course not, they're subjects not citizens.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prepping For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 06:45 PM
Love My Husky/Samoyed

Question

Uhhh... I just revisited this Thread, Via my Statistics and veiwing all of my Posts, and my offensive Bikini Pic' is still here.
What's up with that? I'm OK with making a Mistake and having my Post, Pics' and all, deleted, but Here I am just checking in on the whole deal, and see the Post I made in it's entirety, Bikini Girl with AR and all. Guess I'm just confused.
I just figured that after I earned my 1 Point Infraction, that my Post of said innapropriate Pic' was scrubbed.
I can do one better, and Edit my Post! You all can still see the other appropriate Pics' then.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jungleboy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 06:49 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungleboy View Post
Uhhh... I just revisited this Thread, Via my Statistics and veiwing all of my Posts, and my offensive Bikini Pic' is still here.
What's up with that? I'm OK with making a Mistake and having my Post, Pics' and all, deleted, but Here I am just checking in on the whole deal, and see the Post I made in it's entirety, Bikini Girl with AR and all. Guess I'm just confused.
I just figured that after I earned my 1 Point Infraction, that my Post of said innapropriate Pic' was scrubbed.
I can do one better, and Edit my Post! You all can still see the other appropriate Pics' then.
Hey, we got a Brit moderator who zinged me because in some small group of Brit prigs the term I used may be considered offensive, when it's meaningless here, yet that same individual uses offensive terms himself. Comes with the territory...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Prepping For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 06:58 PM
Love My Husky/Samoyed

Quote:
Hey, we got a Brit moderator who zinged me because in some small group of Brit prigs the term I used may be considered offensive, when it's meaningless here, yet that same individual uses offensive terms himself. Comes with the territory...

Yeah, fine and Whatever, but I'm trying to not get Infractions or BANNED!, I was Banned for 6 Months recently, and don't think I can afford to rack up any "Points".
It sucked hardcore to not be able to talk to some of the Friends I've made here, but I deservered my Punishment, and took it like a Man. Now that I'm back, I hope to stay on the Forum. Not going to be confrontational with anyone if I can help it. I learn a lot here, and am able to offer a lot. This is a Great Survivalist Website!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jungleboy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 07:00 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,252 Times in 801 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamboRoberts View Post
No, we can't. That's why the numbers for Northern America are so low, because parts of England, France and Denmark are in Northern America.
I wouls submit that the United State's murder rates are where they're at because parts of Mexico, and Africa are in North America......
The Following User Says Thank You to Bucksnort For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2013, 04:12 PM
Trapper

Quote:
Of course not, they're subjects not citizens.
They are subjects and citizens at the same time. That is how it works here and in most developed nations. A citizen is someone who has rights guaranteed in law. You are subject to those very same laws. By accepting that you are a citizen, you also accept the fact that you are a subject to the laws that give you rights to be a citizen.

Unless that is you feel you are a citizen but not subject to any laws?
Old 01-02-2013, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioMan View Post
The Brits have always been offended by Americans and our damn rights to own things like guns.

So funny how they begged us for arms when the German Hun was bombing London back to the stone age.
Then they had the ordacity to collect them all up and destroy them rather than sending them back. Unfortunately, Australia followed the brits lead, poor buggers. How soon they forgot that they had the imperial Japanese marines knocking at their back door. At least at that time, they could have fought back, today they will come whining to the USA just as the Brits will again when (not if) the SHTF.
Those who do not learn from history are bound to repeat it.