Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Controversial News and Alternative Politics
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files



Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2012, 12:36 PM
tychancho's Avatar
tychancho tychancho is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 65
Thanks: 80
Thanked 51 Times in 24 Posts
Default How about a dose of reality?



Advertise Here

Guns and a tyrannical government. What can we do?

I did what many of you did - I ran out and bought a rifle last week. I bought a SKS, bullpup conversion kit, multiple high capacity mags, and several hundred rounds of 7.56. Then I got to thinking...

What good is that going to do me? They ARE coming for our guns sooner than later. It's already a done deal. They will start with our assault rifles and magazines - next is our hand guns. They will leave us our hunting rifles because even if we all had them, we are no match for what's coming.
This technology is ten years behind what the powers have and it's only a fraction of what they have: http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/...chine-gun.html
How long do you think we will stand against this. Our idea of a government by the people, of the people has been gone for too long. Technology allows them to listen to every call, email, text, etc. it's called ECHELON. Computerized ballots and 'spigot cities' allow them to rig our 'free' elections. Where thirty years ago there were over 50 corporations that ran our media - today there are 5. What 'news' we get has been propogandized for decades. We are pawns to it. The world wide banking system allows every single purchase made with anything other than cash to be monitored and cataloged. The iPhone I'm writing this on allows them to know where we are, and even remotely access our cameras and microphones to watch and listen to us. They need a warrant you say - ever heard of The Patriot Act?

Wow! What doom and gloom. Am I suggestin we all lay down and let them crush us into slavery? Absolutely not. They know we will fight despite the odds. Their game is a long term one. It's been in the works since just before FDR. It's our children who will give it all away. They are the ones who are completely wrapped up in the materialistic culture of I want it and I want it now. The Bosses will give it to them, too, right along with complacency and apathy. In return, they will give up freedom and once America's freedom is gone the hope for the worlds freedom is gone.

Is it all over? Not yet. As our beloved San Antonio sportscaster once said, "It ain't over til the fat lady sings." How can we possibly stop them? There is only one way and it would only work if we ALL participated and it doesn't involve a single round fired. How do you kill a hydra? Not by cutting of the head... that only grows more. The only way to kill the hydra is to starve it.
The only way to stop a superior tyrannical government is to starve it. Money. It's what makes the world go around.
Am I suggesting you don't pay your taxes? Hell no! Pay your taxes unless you want to go to jail. I'm only speaking hypothetically. Hypothetically, if several governors rallied the support of several states to stop taking federal money and stop sending them ours then this would be over within weeks.
Nice thought. Will it ever happen? Probably not. A healthy revolution is as American as apple pie (as they say) but they days of revolting with pitchforks, rifles, and marches are long gone.

I'd love to hear y'all's thoughts on this. :-)
Yours truly,
Tychancho - a proud Texan - a proud veteran - a proud Son of Liberty.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tychancho For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2012, 12:47 PM
Stillar's Avatar
Stillar Stillar is offline
Be Prepared
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,084
Thanks: 1,211
Thanked 1,394 Times in 569 Posts
Default

Here in Canada the gun laws have been getting a little more loose. Now that some jerk has killed a bunch of school kids in the states I don't see that trend continuing. It is a good idea to bury a couple just in case the worst happens.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stillar For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2012, 12:50 PM
Doc_Shane's Avatar
Doc_Shane Doc_Shane is offline
Chaos Inc.
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Earth
Posts: 8,771
Thanks: 6,174
Thanked 23,338 Times in 6,633 Posts
Default

Better to die trying than live under a tyrant.
__________________

Welcome to reality......It's not immigration it's an invasion.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Doc_Shane For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2012, 01:04 PM
rpdavis rpdavis is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 13
Thanks: 6
Thanked 22 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Well technically, the Hydra was killed by bashing each head in and then quickly burning the stump to prevent the head from growing back. Hercules didn't have time to sit around for 2 months just to prevent the Hydra from eating.

Besides, you can have your own quadrotor..

http://spectrum.ieee.org/automaton/r...but-dont-panic
Old 12-27-2012, 01:12 PM
tychancho's Avatar
tychancho tychancho is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 65
Thanks: 80
Thanked 51 Times in 24 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillar View Post
It is a good idea to bury a couple just in case the worst happens.
Down here we like to say "come and take it" in reference to the battle of Gonzales Texas. The problem with that is They most certainly will come and take it. Many of my buddies have suggested that they just simply report their guns stolen. Well that's fine and dandy. That relegates your weapon to be a five or 10 pound lump of useless steel. How are you going to use it and then explain where it came from? Not only will there be laws against owning one, but there'll be greater laws against using one that isn't registered.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:37 PM
Doc_Shane's Avatar
Doc_Shane Doc_Shane is offline
Chaos Inc.
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Earth
Posts: 8,771
Thanks: 6,174
Thanked 23,338 Times in 6,633 Posts
Default

the whole concept of hiding, burying, filing false reports etc is stupid.

It's simple, if it is time to hide them then it is time to use them.
__________________

Welcome to reality......It's not immigration it's an invasion.
Old 12-27-2012, 02:01 PM
HellsScout HellsScout is offline
This is a great survival forum
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: AK, WA, ID, MT, WY, OR, UT, NV, AZ
Posts: 468
Thanks: 2,013
Thanked 644 Times in 258 Posts
Default

Ive been getting some heat from extended family. In Laws, feel that my background and my straight forward hard line position might cause them some concern. (Dr's and lawyers). They all have hunting rifles that they already have said they will be turning in. I told them that I'd be glad to take them off their hands for 50.00 more then what the government will pay them when it happens. They asked me what I would do with them. I said, I would give them to people to use in the Defense of the Constitution and American Citizens. Told them it was the PC thing to do. Room was quiet for a long time. :-)
Old 12-27-2012, 02:26 PM
two bits two bits is offline
patriarch
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: southern Indiana
Posts: 1,975
Thanks: 784
Thanked 2,071 Times in 1,084 Posts
Default

Damm good comments! Remember the first skirmish, the battle of Concord? The British was determined to send a force to seize the weapons and ammunition. And remember what followed, it consolidated the people! This serious engagement encouraged the spirit of revolt across the American colonies . There will be another first, count on it! Spontaneous combustion! Americans everywhere will know what they have to do. They been there before.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to two bits For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2012, 03:32 PM
tychancho's Avatar
tychancho tychancho is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 65
Thanks: 80
Thanked 51 Times in 24 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Shane View Post
the whole concept of hiding, burying, filing false reports etc is stupid.

It's simple, if it is time to hide them then it is time to use them.
Great quote! Problem is: how many of your fellow patriots will actually stand there and die in front of their families when the time comes? Australia had a similar attitude but when the time came for the police, who were neighbors and relatives just doing their job, to collect their guns what happened?
I have a wife and four minor children. Am I going to put up a fight on my front porch in front of my family and, who knows, maybe last a few hours and then orphan my children or am I going to hand them over and do my best to protect my children in a European Socialist society?

That's part of the question we all need to ask ourselves - how far to defend our God given rights are we willin to go and more importantly - is there a better way?

Last edited by tychancho; 12-27-2012 at 04:47 PM.. Reason: Stupid autocorrect
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tychancho For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2012, 03:36 PM
tychancho's Avatar
tychancho tychancho is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 65
Thanks: 80
Thanked 51 Times in 24 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by two bits View Post
Damm good comments! Remember the first skirmish, the battle of Concord? The British was determined to send a force to seize the weapons and ammunition. And remember what followed, it consolidated the people! This serious engagement encouraged the spirit of revolt across the American colonies . There will be another first, count on it! Spontaneous combustion! Americans everywhere will know what they have to do. They been there before.
Wow, I hope you are right! I hope there is still enough of us out there with the American spirit to take a stand. I fear the takers have out numbered us. I look at the daily assault our constitution has been under for the last several decades but especially the past 15-20 years and wonder where are all those people?
Old 12-27-2012, 03:41 PM
greg48 greg48 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: indiana
Posts: 138
Thanks: 74
Thanked 152 Times in 68 Posts
Default

i at one time was planning a buried cache, i've changed my mind, if i gotta die in my home defending our Constitution i'll do so...not gonna run, not gonna hide, not gonna be afraid to speak...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greg48 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2012, 05:18 PM
two bits two bits is offline
patriarch
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: southern Indiana
Posts: 1,975
Thanks: 784
Thanked 2,071 Times in 1,084 Posts
Default

It will take real patriots. I don't think the colonist planned the first skirmish. Like I said, it will be from the heat of the moment. Then, all hell will break lose! Thing about it, it may be just your local police with military backup. Some poor sucker, a yes man, your neighbor. Just following orders? It ain't going to be pretty!

If it makes headlines like "Sandy Hook", can you imagine? Be hell to pay.

I suggest the NRA develope a buyback program with membership dollars. Then give the membership first choice on weapons. Sell at cost plus 10% profit for the organization. What do you think of that? Don't wait for no government intervention, do it now!
Screw em.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to two bits For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2012, 05:39 PM
Aubb's Avatar
Aubb Aubb is online now
PPG flyer
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: MOntana
Age: 57
Posts: 2,396
Thanks: 665
Thanked 3,063 Times in 1,152 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tychancho View Post
Great quote! Problem is: how many of your fellow patriots will actually stand there and die in front of their families when the time comes? Australia had a similar attitude but when the time came for the police, who were neighbors and relatives just doing their job, to collect their guns what happened?
I have a wife and four minor children. Am I going to put up a fight on my front porch in front of my family and, who knows, maybe last a few hours and then orphan my children or am I going to hand them over and do my best to protect my children in a European Socialist society?

That's part of the question we all need to ask ourselves - how far to defend our God given rights are we willin to go and more importantly - is there a better way?
Yes you fight,and your wife and children to if need be.
Yes you and your whole family will most likely die.
But once they have us all disarmed the HELL that will follow,will be
like nothing this earth has even seen on such a massive scale before.
Those that have given in to get along,will then relize their mistake,
while dying a suffering slow death.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aubb For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2012, 05:43 PM
PalmettoTree PalmettoTree is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: SC
Posts: 4,180
Thanks: 306
Thanked 4,662 Times in 2,187 Posts
Default

They are not coming.
They cannot find people willing to come.
Old 12-27-2012, 06:18 PM
two bits two bits is offline
patriarch
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: southern Indiana
Posts: 1,975
Thanks: 784
Thanked 2,071 Times in 1,084 Posts
Default

America is the last sanctuary of freedom left on this planet. Citizens from all over the world had migrated here for freedom. I pray the veterans realize that the fight ain't over, its never over. Everything our fathers & forefathers fought for is at the brink of being dismantled by an atitude of surrender, makeshifting politicians, and fake leaders. Our weapons are not for hunting, foolish words, they were written into the constitution to make sure we had the tools to keep us free. The last stand as you were.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to two bits For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2012, 08:27 PM
tychancho's Avatar
tychancho tychancho is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 65
Thanks: 80
Thanked 51 Times in 24 Posts
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by two bits View Post
Our weapons are not for hunting, foolish words, they were written into the constitution to make sure we had the tools to keep us free. The last stand as you were.
I'm seriously NOT trying to pick THIS fight but here goes:
The problem I have with that thinking is that our forefathers gave us the second amendment for the purpose of keeping our citizens capable of protecting themselves against our very own government. They lived in a time when the Brits had rifles and cannons and the colonists had rifles and cannons. Today, we have rifles, assault rifles, and handguns and our government has missiles that can fly down airshafts, weapons that can be articulated and fired remotely from miles away, chemicals that can incapacitate (or worse) thousands of people within minutes.
We hold onto our Right to Bear Arms with the false notion that we are doing so in order to retain our American right to revolution. That ship sailed with the Civil War. As disgusting and immoral the notion of slavery is, that wasn't the main reason for the Civil War. The south was exerting their right to secede, to defend itself from an oppressive and overreaching federal government. They lost and ever since, the federal government has ensured we could never come that close to revolution by force again.
So, am I suggesting that in order for the second amendment to be properly followed we should be allowed to purchase drones, missiles, nukes? Of course not. I'm only trying to make the point that a physical revolution ends only one way - death.
Now, if you want to take up arms and fight the good fight and stand for freedom and defend your rights and.... go ahead. Me, I'm looking at how can we realistically change things?
The Following User Says Thank You to tychancho For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2012, 09:32 PM
bikerboyz bikerboyz is offline
Prepared
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 314
Thanks: 303
Thanked 343 Times in 168 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tychancho View Post
I'm seriously NOT trying to pick THIS fight but here goes:
The problem I have with that thinking is that our forefathers gave us the second amendment for the purpose of keeping our citizens capable of protecting themselves against our very own government. They lived in a time when the Brits had rifles and cannons and the colonists had rifles and cannons. Today, we have rifles, assault rifles, and handguns and our government has missiles that can fly down airshafts, weapons that can be articulated and fired remotely from miles away, chemicals that can incapacitate (or worse) thousands of people within minutes.
We hold onto our Right to Bear Arms with the false notion that we are doing so in order to retain our American right to revolution. That ship sailed with the Civil War. As disgusting and immoral the notion of slavery is, that wasn't the main reason for the Civil War. The south was exerting their right to secede, to defend itself from an oppressive and overreaching federal government. They lost and ever since, the federal government has ensured we could never come that close to revolution by force again.
So, am I suggesting that in order for the second amendment to be properly followed we should be allowed to purchase drones, missiles, nukes? Of course not. I'm only trying to make the point that a physical revolution ends only one way - death.
Now, if you want to take up arms and fight the good fight and stand for freedom and defend your rights and.... go ahead. Me, I'm looking at how can we realistically change things?
Sorry but it won't be changed no matter what we do. It's a new way of life that is being imposed on us. It's been written and were living it people just don't want to acknowledge the truth. Gear up for what's coming is all I can say I believe it's going to get ugly in the coming years.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bikerboyz For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2012, 10:21 PM
two bits two bits is offline
patriarch
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: southern Indiana
Posts: 1,975
Thanks: 784
Thanked 2,071 Times in 1,084 Posts
Default

Ty... no fight here. I understand what you say. But, do we just give up? Do we die fighting or do we die under the yoke? Read about Austria. They wanted what they got, they voted for it, and they were dessimated. Will we be done the same?
There will be sides, which side will you be on? YOu are with us or You are against us! Ever heard that saying? Can't set on the fence. You won't be allowed to. How do we know even if we roll over, that we won't be dissapeared? When can we believe anything they say? When has their word been true? I don't know.
The Following User Says Thank You to two bits For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2012, 01:14 AM
rover's Avatar
rover rover is offline
Shangri la
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: alaska,formerly Russia
Age: 52
Posts: 21,598
Thanks: 24,642
Thanked 46,490 Times in 15,653 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellsScout View Post
Ive been getting some heat from extended family. In Laws, feel that my background and my straight forward hard line position might cause them some concern. (Dr's and lawyers). They all have hunting rifles that they already have said they will be turning in. I told them that I'd be glad to take them off their hands for 50.00 more then what the government will pay them when it happens. They asked me what I would do with them. I said, I would give them to people to use in the Defense of the Constitution and American Citizens. Told them it was the PC thing to do. Room was quiet for a long time. :-)
Good one, I'd offer them $100 in a few weeks.
I would tell them I will show them to their grandchildren when I tell them stories about how we use to be a free people, that owned our own homes, drove our own cars, spent our own money, and voted it all away.....because it was the PC thing to do...... for THEM!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rover For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2012, 01:26 AM
Sue Doh Myn's Avatar
Sue Doh Myn Sue Doh Myn is offline
Tin Can Sailor
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,886
Thanks: 4,702
Thanked 2,786 Times in 1,061 Posts
Default

I'm curious as to who will physically come and take them?

The police who live in your neighborhood, and whom everybody knows where their families live? Your neighbor, who's in the National Guard and who's kids go to school with yours? Or the active duty military, like the ones who post here?
The Following User Says Thank You to Sue Doh Myn For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
america, freedom, government, new world order, tyranny



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Colloidal Silver what dose to use? longdog Health, Fitness and First Aid 1 05-06-2012 12:07 PM
Radiation Dose Chart FourteenMiles Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 0 03-19-2011 05:06 PM
A Dose of Reality At The Mexican Border Watchman220 Political News and Discussion 8 05-04-2010 02:30 AM
Your Monthly Dose. Karnus General Discussion 0 04-22-2010 08:12 AM
Your daily dose of mercury prettypaisley Health, Fitness and First Aid 0 01-28-2009 08:34 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright Kevin Felts 2006 - 2012,
Green theme by http://www.themesbydesign.net