Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Controversial News and Alternative Politics
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here
View Poll Results: Are you able to test significance of NAbiru 2013 via torah codes?
Yes 5 12.20%
No 36 87.80%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-25-2012, 03:52 PM
This is a great survival forum

Default NAbiru 2013

Advertise Here

Is there anyone here who:
  • is a statistician or mathematician
  • knows Hebrew
  • can obtain Torah Codes software

If so, can you test the statistical significance of NAbiru 2013 in torah text as compared to other texts?
Per Marshall Masters: http://www.yowusa.com/planetx/2009/p...09-12a/1.shtml
Old 12-25-2012, 10:15 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,725 Times in 1,107 Posts

Can people give up on this nabiru crap already? It and the supposed mayan prophecy are shown to be false.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to larryp For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2012, 10:29 PM
Ouch - that's my thumb!

I am Jewish, fluent in Hebrew and have studied the Torah and Talmud prudently for decades. In addition, I possess more than a passing familiarity with physics and quantum mechanics. Take it for what it is worth: you're wasting your time and expending energy, unnecessarily, on a fallacy. When and if an unknown planetary object collides with earth, no warning or algorithm will save you or anyone else - it will be an extinction level event, at the very minimum.

Last edited by RZRBACK; 12-25-2012 at 10:31 PM.. Reason: Corrected typo.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RZRBACK For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2012, 12:21 AM
Stand now or kneel forevr

If Nabiru Nibaru Nibblet... or whatever it is called was real and heading towards us anyone could see it. Or atleast begin to feel the gravitational effects. The Mayan thing was wrong and every single so called prophecy of doomsday was wrong. The world will end one day and no book, tablet, calendar, or crazy guy on the corner will know when. I am still waiting for all the specials to come on saying that they forgot to carry the zero for 2012 or that some planet now has a cloaking device.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flawedkaos For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2012, 12:44 AM
Love My Husky/Samoyed

Thanked 13,562 Times in 4,849 Posts
Wink

"I am still waiting for all the specials to come on saying that they forgot to carry the zero for 2012 or that some planet now has a cloaking device."

You mean you did'nt see those Threads already???
Old 12-26-2012, 02:55 AM
Shangri la

Thanked 46,553 Times in 15,662 Posts

If you look at the singificance dates of the next 4 blood moons, I think you'll all agree we only have about two years left.
Old 12-26-2012, 04:11 AM

But, what about the Blue Moons and the Harvest Moons and the Moons over Miami? The Goa'uld and the Ori are a threat too! Don't forget the Russians almost went to war with us because, we would not share the technology obtained from the Stargate. Oh I know! The Asgard wil save us!!

Oh wait that is a fantasy... And so too is this.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flawedkaos For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2012, 07:52 AM
Survivor

Thanked 2,686 Times in 1,170 Posts

I figured there would be a next "imminent disaster" we would absolutely need to focus on.

Come on.................don't people have real lives to be concerned about?
The Following User Says Thank You to sandline For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2012, 03:26 AM
Hiker

I'm not planning to get a Subaru in 2013, I'm happy with my jeep.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to messiah For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2012, 11:09 AM

Is this thing like one of those special edition microbrews that is only made once every few years?

I need to poop
Old 12-27-2012, 11:33 AM
Survivor

Thanked 3,946 Times in 1,728 Posts

Why do people keep believing in this crap?

Nancy Lieder, a Wisconsin woman who claimed aliens implanted a communications device in her brain came is the source of much of the Nibiru related stuff. Her first prediction was that the object would sweep through the inner Solar System in May 2003..... how'd that work out!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_cataclysm

Here's her site http://www.zetatalk2.com/teams/tteam342.htm

What happened to Nibiru 2012 , you know the impending disaster this month ? Now it's manifested into Nibiru 2013 next it will be 14,15,16,17 one of these years there will be a large earth quake, tsunami or volcanic eruption and all the Nibiru nuts will go see we told you!

Come on people it's junk, she's mentally ill so, wake up, have some strong coffee, walk it off.

Last edited by rugster; 12-27-2012 at 11:38 AM.. Reason: had more to say
The Following User Says Thank You to rugster For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2012, 04:17 PM
This is a great survival forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandline View Post
I figured there would be a next "imminent disaster" we would absolutely need to focus on.

Yes, actually, I do. My mom recently died, and my very-geriatric dad is bereft by it. To make matters worse, he has AMD, and I trudge a few steep mountains (literally) approx. 6-7 days a week to spend a few hours w/him since he can't see anymore. Do I enjoy it? No, it's an extremely depressing situation, but it's "tacitly" expected of me, and so I force myself day after day. Hey, I can be an actress just like others out there, at least to an extent. I mentioned to my siblings that he can probably get RPE stem cells implanted into his eyes for 15 grand in China, but they're not biting. And they run the show, so my hands are tied. And I have my own physical health issues as well, severe ones, but I won't bore you further.

I see that nobody here falls within the criteria stated in my O.P. At least from what I could gather from the responses thus far.

Now the reason I posted about NAbiru 2013, is because as far as I can tell, nobody mentioned it before except me, so I thought why not? It is a relevant forum after all, even if off by one year. As for my beliefs? Consider me a fence straddler, aware of unfulfilled potentials combined with the hopelessness of changing the status quo. And frustrated by same.
Old 12-27-2012, 04:20 PM
Recent Blog: Moved to WordPress
Target Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugster View Post
Why do people keep believing in this crap?

Nancy Lieder, a Wisconsin woman who claimed aliens implanted a communications device in her brain came is the source of much of the Nibiru related stuff. Her first prediction was that the object would sweep through the inner Solar System in May 2003..... how'd that work out!
I think it was something else implanted someplace else.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ticom For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2012, 04:25 PM
Get off my ice.

Thanked 39,445 Times in 9,660 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minni View Post
Now the reason I posted about NAbiru 2013, is because as far as I can tell, nobody mentioned it before except me, so I thought why not? It is a relevant forum after all, even if off by one year.
It's being tracked right now and is on it's way in. The scientitian types are calling it 'Comet Ison', and it's a monster - should be quite the sight next December, Probably the last thing we'll ever see!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...y-8431443.html

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steve28 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2012, 05:36 PM

I am still confuzzled with everyone's predisposition of the coming end. And I am not talking preppers. Nothing wrong with being ready for the 'worse case scenario'. I am referring to those nutjobs saying that the end is nigh. Why can't people enjoy life? Take the above posted link for Ison. Why does it have to be the end of the world? Why can't it be the most amazing thing ever? If your life sucks so much that you welcome the end of the world then... go kill yourself. No point in scaring the entire human race because, your cat won't let you pet it.
The Following User Says Thank You to flawedkaos For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2012, 05:48 PM
don't drink the kool aid

Location: Trapped in a living matrix on a planet named after dirt
Thanked 5,596 Times in 2,418 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minni View Post
Is there anyone here who:
  • is a statistician or mathematician
  • knows Hebrew
  • can obtain Torah Codes software

If so, can you test the statistical significance of NAbiru 2013 in torah text as compared to other texts?
Per Marshall Masters: http://www.yowusa.com/planetx/2009/p...09-12a/1.shtml
Bible codes are nonsense, you can make them say anything you want depending on the size of the grid you use to lay out the text.

Nibiru / Nemesis / Tyche / G1.9 / Hercolubus / Planet-X / Kolbrin Destroyer / Sumerian 12th planert / Wormwood / Blue Kachina / etc. has enough names but similar back story that these seemingly different descriptors may all be referring to the same celestial object.

Look in the sky for it, not in a book. Infrared (night vision) cameras may be able to see it in the sky.
Old 12-27-2012, 05:59 PM
don't drink the kool aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandline View Post

There are 7 billion or so of us on the planet, thankfully not all of us are completely indoctrinated in the 'keep your head down, chase money, and don't ask any questions' system we rely on.

Sure it could be bunk, but it's one of those things that keeps popping up throughout history (like the Mayan end date) that makes me think we should be paying attention, and thankfully some of us are or we'd all be a big group of lemmings doing what they're told by other lemmings.

Without proper stimuli there can be no growth, maybe this just isn't your kind of stimuli.
The Following User Says Thank You to jimmykeller For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2012, 06:50 PM
90/10 headed for 95/5

Thanked 8,478 Times in 3,744 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmykeller View Post
There are 7 billion or so of us on the planet, thankfully not all of us are completely indoctrinated in the 'keep your head down, chase money, and don't ask any questions' system we rely on.

Sure it could be bunk, but it's one of those things that keeps popping up throughout history (like the Mayan end date) that makes me think we should be paying attention, and thankfully some of us are or we'd all be a big group of lemmings doing what they're told by other lemmings.

Without proper stimuli there can be no growth, maybe this just isn't your kind of stimuli.
Don't go confusing pure and utter nonsense for "stimuli."
Old 12-27-2012, 06:59 PM
Trapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmykeller View Post

And you wonder why people get so annoyed and poke fun when these theories don't pan out. Maybe less inflammatory language (ie, not calling people who are skeptical about ancient prophecies, bible codes and weird science "lemmings"), would garner a better response.
Old 12-27-2012, 08:59 PM
don't drink the kool aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357revolverfan View Post
Don't go confusing pure and utter nonsense for "stimuli."
Everything in the universe you can sense is stimuli, be it a breeze, light reflecting off a lake, or an article on the internet.

Stimuli = events in the environment that influence behavior, which can be as subtle as a thought or as profound as an action, in this case both.

Don't confuse stimuli with fiction, even though they share a common trait, they both provoke thought. I'd rather provoke thought than let it be, a provoked thought sometimes becomes an unstoppable avalanche, like the Mayan calendar ending in 2012, or honey boo boo, look how much conversation it provokes, and the types of data exchanged, everything that exists serves as stimuli for the old noodle noggin. If yours isn't working maybe you need a bigger poking stick.
The Following User Says Thank You to jimmykeller For This Useful Post: