Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Political News and Discussion
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Advertise Here

Old 12-17-2012, 09:35 PM
Trapper

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
The Howard ISD in Texas allows teachers to carry if they have a CHL and crisis mgmt training. Utah also allow concealed handguns.
Yes that needs to happen, Obama could have been such a hero if he just pushed to repeal the stupid federal law.

Sheriffs and Chiefs need to just start deputizing if necessary..
Old 12-17-2012, 09:39 PM
Trapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraderBob View Post
I've had that figured out for a long time. I'm sure you will figure it out eventually, too.
Oh I think most of us understand. Section 8 housing, cradle to grave care. Was you ever in Chicago when Cabrini Green was standing, nothing but liquor stores and dope. Ever been from Cortez Colorado to Monticello? You ever wonder why the Indians stay drunk? Make that drive, then you tell me you could raise a family of three to four kids and that they would be successful in life or even find a job in that desert, Or that you could find work. It ain't going to happen.
It's easy to sit in your nice three bedroom brick home in anywhere middle America and say

"yea they'd just lazy good fo nothings that don't want no job"

Hell they rather Obama take care of them. Live there for three years and then come back and tell me how easy it is to find a job.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:45 PM
Trapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by John J. Rambo View Post
oh rot in hell you dam zombie
Thanks, do you mind if I plagerize that sometime when I don't feel like thinking?
Old 12-17-2012, 09:53 PM
Get off my ice.

Thanked 35,480 Times in 8,841 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by obama2012 View Post
Thanks, do you mind if I plagerize that sometime when I don't feel like thinking?
You mean your thinking gets worse than it is now?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steve28 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2012, 10:06 PM

OBAMA2012.......How in the F do you go from this sad story about the loss of childrens lives to making comments on race??? oh i know how, and i bet i know your race....lmao its kind funny how the race thing works now days...maybe i wont get banned for this..but its about time everyone gets off there high horse on the race issue..cause i doesnt matter what color someone is that losses their life its still a life lost and someones child..so please stop all this sidestepping of what you really want to say and if you feel it be a man and say it.....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dragon6banger For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2012, 11:48 PM
Trapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon6banger View Post
OBAMA2012.......How in the F do you go from this sad story about the loss of childrens lives to making comments on race??? oh i know how, and i bet i know your race....lmao its kind funny how the race thing works now days...maybe i wont get banned for this..but its about time everyone gets off there high horse on the race issue..cause i doesnt matter what color someone is that losses their life its still a life lost and someones child..so please stop all this sidestepping of what you really want to say and if you feel it be a man and say it.....

You got it my man, why do I make the "race baiting" comments on here? Simple really, I read here how when black youth die in the ghettos of Chicago it's " good riddance two more gangbangers dead" what you people don't hear or care to hear about is that a six year boy or an eight year old girl was murdered in his/her bedroom from a stray bullet. All you know is two low life nigg ers died from bullet wounds. Even if you hear they were just babies you just think oh well they would have grown up to be gangbangers.

Yea it's really just that simple
Old 12-17-2012, 11:51 PM
Trapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve28 View Post
You mean your thinking gets worse than it is now?
Nice I'm impressed with your wit and charm.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:46 AM
Para Bellum

Thanked 3,770 Times in 1,311 Posts

Quote:
Oh I think most of us understand. Section 8 housing, cradle to grave care. Was you ever in Chicago when Cabrini Green was standing, nothing but liquor stores and dope. Ever been from Cortez Colorado to Monticello? You ever wonder why the Indians stay drunk? Make that drive, then you tell me you could raise a family of three to four kids and that they would be successful in life or even find a job in that desert, Or that you could find work. It ain't going to happen.
It's easy to sit in your nice three bedroom brick home in anywhere middle America and say

"yea they'd just lazy good fo nothings that don't want no job"

Hell they rather Obama take care of them. Live there for three years and then come back and tell me how easy it is to find a job.
Yeah, I've been there (Cabrini Green). I'm originally from that area. I still travel to Chi every few months, and each time it gets harder and harder to do so. It's a **** hole.

It might be easy to sit in a "nice three bedroom brick home in anywhere middle America" but I wouldn't know, I don't.

I eke out a living for my family, and do what I have to do to put food on the table and a roof over our heads....legally. I don't deal drugs, or commit robberies or burglaries to do it.

I'll tell you now how easy it is, I don't have to go there to do so. It's a bitch, but you make your way regardless...you find a niche and fill it, you sweep floors, you flip burgers, you do what there is, or you create a job. Life ain't f'in easy, but some of you jack wagons look for the easy way out...F Obama, and all his supporters. White black pink purple, I don't care...you're all idiots.
Old 12-18-2012, 03:06 PM
Trapper

Quote:
You got it my man, why do I make the "race baiting" comments on here? Simple really, I read here how when black youth die in the ghettos of Chicago it's " good riddance two more gangbangers dead" what you people don't hear or care to hear about is that a six year boy or an eight year old girl was murdered in his/her bedroom from a stray bullet. All you know is two low life nigg ers died from bullet wounds. Even if you hear they were just babies you just think oh well they would have grown up to be gangbangers.

Thats very far out, most people are not racist, and most people care about others.. I even feel bad for the people who carry out these terrible crimes, and their families, and communities.

I might mock Chicago and its gun laws, even make sarcastic comments about how bad it is, but I do care about every single person who has been made a victim. I do not care where someone is from, I do not care what their race or religion is, I care about their character and their life.

We need to protect the kids in schools and inner cities. The gun ban argument is silly, it would take 100 years to even have a small impact, there are more guns than people in America.

I would gladly turn in every single gun I own if it would save one innocent person from being hurt or killed ANYWHERE, but it will not save anyone. I would have praised Obama if he removed the gun free school zones and let people just protect the kids, he would have been a hero..
Old 12-18-2012, 03:24 PM
Trapper

Quote:

Also remember who is making this one sad day a HUGE issue. The media, liberals, anti-gun groups are making this one tragedy into the worst thing ever.

There are tragedies all over America every single day, why is it that 20 kids killed in one place is so much worse than 20 kids killed all over the country in the same day?

The media, the politicians, the anti-gun people are just sick to not care when 20 inner city school kids get shot. Still they do not talk about it..
Old 12-18-2012, 08:12 PM
Vigilant

Thanked 5,089 Times in 1,902 Posts

Quote:

Because when ones own "kind" or "race" or "subset" doesn't give a ****... Why should anyone else. The reason "white" America as you're afraid to put it, is so vocal; is that we do give a ****. And we're willing to do something about it. Rather than say "not my problem". Nome sayn?
Old 12-19-2012, 02:27 AM
Trapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnus View Post
Because when ones own "kind" or "race" or "subset" doesn't give a ****... Why should anyone else. The reason "white" America as you're afraid to put it, is so vocal; is that we do give a ****. And we're willing to do something about it. Rather than say "not my problem". Nome sayn?
You make a good point, if the community where the crimes occur does not care, why would others? But the media is to blame also.

The anti-gun liberal media is the one who does not care often, I do not even hear about the shootings in ghettos unless I do research.

Total mass hysteria over this shooting but ignore the inner city deaths daily, brought to you by the so called journalists pushing the anti-gun agenda..