Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Controversial News and Alternative Politics
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here

Old 12-17-2012, 06:40 PM

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by catmando View Post
have your local priest come and bless the house, if possible..
other choice is to move out...
and yet another choice is to bless the house yourself.. read the bible from each room and use gods words ...
it sounds like you have a malevolent spirit...
good luck
Any suggestion on the verses? I am serious.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:44 PM
Target Shooter

Some one in your home has opened a door, intentional or not a door into the spiritual realm has been opened. With the protection of Christ and his angels we are helpless against Satan's dark forces.

Get right with God and seek his council, rebuke the enemy and resist temptation and the enemy WILL flee from you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PreparingPatriot For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2012, 06:48 PM
Target Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BratetsKrolik View Post
There is no "magic" words, Demons can not harm Christians founded in the word of God. It is our sin that exposes us to their influence, one must find the hidden sin that is exposing them to the spiritual influence of demonic forces. Repent, and rebuke the enemy after repenting.

If one has not Acknowledged Christ as their Lord and Savior who paid the price of death on the cross that is where it starts.

Once protect by the blood of Christ we must take charge of our lives and rebuke and repent for our sins on a daily basis, we all sin, it is the habitual sin that exposes us to the enemy. Find that sin and STOP it immediately. Then CLAIM your protection over your home, your family, and your life, the bible says in James 4:7 " Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you."
The Following User Says Thank You to PreparingPatriot For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2012, 07:30 PM
This is a great survival forum

Thanked 24,047 Times in 8,197 Posts

When I clean my house I repeat the words:
May nothing but love enter,
May nothing but love reside,
May nothing but love leave.
Sorry it's not a bible verse, I don't believe its the actual words themselves but the faith that you have in them. Use whatever works for you.
Old 12-17-2012, 07:33 PM
Vigilant

Thanked 5,090 Times in 1,902 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caneman View Post
demons are real, and they want to mess with you if you give them the opportunity...
Well then if they are real... I openly offer them a heartfelt invitation to mess with me. In fact; I personally request that they do. I''ll be waiting...

Forever.
Old 12-17-2012, 07:49 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,592 Times in 1,018 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 Bears View Post
We did Moundsville Prison in WV... we went to Gettysburg for two weeks and then again for 4 days.
You sir visited the prison that is about 10 blocks away from my sister-in-laws house Her hubby is a pastor in Moundsville Cool prison, huh? :D

They also lived for a few years on the Seminary grounds in Gettysburg.
In this house (the 2 story red brick house) they lived here along with a couple of other families. Ghost tours woudl routinely stop and examin the house from the sidewalk. This one was pretty haunted from what stories they relate
and
This house
Bodies were stored in the basement and on the grounds during the war. My Sister in law says that beyond a doubt the place is haunted.

Small world 10 Bears!
Old 12-17-2012, 09:36 PM
Trapper

There is much more out there than what we think we know or have seen. The few minor things some have experienced are just the tip. Things I have been privi to would ruin your day and if weak, most likely, your life. GTFO unless you are strong willed and can deal.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saln For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2012, 09:40 PM

There are different ways you can go about cleansing the house. I recommend not only cleansing the house and yourselves, get a check up with your doctor, and see if there's any pipes that would carry voices through out the house. These two instances may not be related, but from some reason they are linked in your mind. Trust your instinct above all else. It's there for a reason. Trust me.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:19 PM
Survivor

Thanked 3,304 Times in 1,361 Posts

This stuff fascinates me. I think there is some interdimensional crossover in these places. I have never experienced anything like these things but I do believe others who have.
The Following User Says Thank You to rabiddog9 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2012, 03:19 AM
Go Forward With Courage.

Thanked 6,672 Times in 2,187 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymudder08 View Post
Where abouts are you from 10 bears?
About 27 miles directly South of Ft. Laurens which is near halfway between Marietta Oh and Canton Ohio..

I'm on one of those high rocky cliffs overlooking I-77 sitting back about an acre. I have cliffs like that on three sides of my land and a near unbelievable road one hair-pin curve after another leading in. I feel pretty safe up here. Folks even with a GPS stare at the woods wondering if anything is back here. Then they call. LOL Then they hit the driveway and the dogs stop them unless they are put away.

After 15yrs we have given up on pizza delivery.. nobody can find us... even the kids who grew up in the area. I find that all comforting.
The Following User Says Thank You to 10 Bears For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2012, 03:45 AM
Go Forward With Courage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabiddog9 View Post
This stuff fascinates me. I think there is some interdimensional crossover in these places. I have never experienced anything like these things but I do believe others who have.
IMHO Gettysburg Pa is either a portal or a place where so much misery and horror took place in such a short amount of time it is indelibly imprinted on that land and in some of the buildings forever. (Antietam near Sharpsburg, Maryland is another.)

You are not supposed to but that never stops me.. After dark on a summer's night around the area of The Little Round Top and Devils Den you can see stuff or at least hear stuff you just never thought possible. Find a place to hide your car and hoof it in.

Don't waste your time on commercial ghost tours.. too many people and nothing happens. Also the old RR Depot is a hot spot as was the woods under Seminary Ridge.

Always take a lot of extra batteries.. you will find your batteries going dead many times in a night. So for the unbelieving go there and watch your batteries croak inexplicably nightly.

Worth the trip for the history lesson and feel of the place.. very somber very quiet even with tons of people there during day time hours.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:07 AM
I love this forum

Thanked 3,327 Times in 1,921 Posts

i have an idea - why dont you take video cameras that are motion activated and leave them set to record in various locations during the night?
Old 12-18-2012, 04:14 AM
Go Forward With Courage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsmith View Post
i have an idea - why dont you take video cameras that are motion activated and leave them set to record in various locations during the night?
Exactly.. then before bed run around the house saying you will never believe in Demons.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:15 AM
I love this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 Bears View Post
Exactly.. then before bed run around the house saying you will never believe in Demons.
i was thinking more along the lines of sell the rights to your footage to hollywood before the demons snatch you up in the middle of the night...
Old 12-18-2012, 07:33 AM
Survivor

Thanked 3,304 Times in 1,361 Posts

Well...with the camera idea....you'll either get a really good undisturbed nights sleep OR you'll have evidence to sell to the highest bidder as a nice little windfall.
I don't know if spirits show up on digital media or film though.
Our scientists spend a lot of time and money studying particle physics and the like, It surprises me that we don't apply a similar effort looking at these things. Sometimes I think we miss the forest for the trees.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:15 AM
I love this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabiddog9 View Post
It surprises me that we don't apply a similar effort looking at these things. Sometimes I think we miss the forest for the trees.
i think we DO and the consistent evidence - is that there is no evidence.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:26 AM

We had weird things happen at our house. My wife burnt white sage and walked all over the house and property. Seemed to push out the negative "energy". Did the same thing at a piece of family land and had the same outcome. Feels "better" when we visit.
The Following User Says Thank You to GotTheCrohns For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2012, 10:48 AM
Hunter

Thanked 1,577 Times in 634 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BratetsKrolik View Post
Jesus is the most powerful Name in creation... demons fear His Name.
The Following User Says Thank You to Caneman For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2012, 10:49 AM
Hunter

Thanked 1,577 Times in 634 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnus View Post
Well then if they are real... I openly offer them a heartfelt invitation to mess with me. In fact; I personally request that they do. I''ll be waiting...

Forever.
looks like they already have
Old 12-18-2012, 04:10 PM
Traveller

Little update. I seem to have a bruised rib from whatever it was that struck me the other night. Nothing else has happened sense. Usually the things with my wife come in bursts so I didn't expect much of anything after the incident I had. All quiet on the home front now.
The Following User Says Thank You to jsouthern For This Useful Post: