Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Political News and Discussion
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Advertise Here

Old 11-11-2012, 10:55 AM
Hunter

Thanked 1,222 Times in 649 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoycottTheDay View Post
LoL, you go live in a getto, see how it works out for you.
how about prevent it from becoming a ghetto...
Old 11-11-2012, 11:04 AM
Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtra fox View Post
Do you think.......using a ridiculous amount of........periods will......render your replies coherent..........?

How is it.......that I'm responible for............................................... ...."building these cesspools".............when I move out...of...a....declining neighborhood..? Isn't it the other way..........around?........Aren't the "couple of minorities" building the cesspool by bringing their disproportionate crime statistics, government forced home loans that they have no intention of repaying, and outright refusal to work a job like the people they're so desperate to live next to?

Oops, I left out a few periods........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................
Well think about it like this, when people with money, resources, and community orientated move out so do the jobs as many businesses will seek to follow the money and the high skilled labor. The poor and unskilled are left to be concentrated in high numbers. So what do you think will happen? But hey, I know people will not able to accept this and they will keep on shouting "Freeloader" from the mountain, but think about this: What happens when that mountaintop is surrounded?

BTW I completely understood your reply...
Old 11-11-2012, 11:19 AM
I love this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotage39k View Post
What happens when that mountaintop is surrounded
You knock boulders down the mountain and kill all the freeloading scum that pretends they're not freeloading scum.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:20 AM
Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquensis View Post
You knock boulders down the mountain and kill all the freeloading scum that pretends they're not freeloading scum.
yeah that will be a sight to see...
Old 11-11-2012, 12:03 PM
Life, Liberty,& Happiness

Thanked 1,200 Times in 445 Posts

***Update for Whitehouse.gov***

Yesterday when I petitioned for Oregon to have the right of succession there were only 4 other states also petitioning.

Today you can see 10 have petitioned, Kentucky, Indians, North Carolina and other have joined.

Also in less than 24 hours Oregon has already gained 750 signatures. Each state needs a minimum of 25,000 to go any farther.

We all need everyone's help to get the message spread, and while your at it there is a petition to repeal the NDAA, and various other petitions approx 60 to look at.

Please Twitter, Facebook, E-mail, text, or whatever the links.

This is a good way to start fighting to take our country back.

I thank everyone who is helping.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MeatHunter For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2012, 12:41 PM
Survivor

Thanked 10,732 Times in 5,719 Posts

Silly question. But if a state became not America they could send the army in no dramas because it is no longer own soil?
Old 11-11-2012, 01:43 PM
Libertarian Cop

Thanked 3,304 Times in 803 Posts
Red face

Quote:
Well think about it like this, when people with money, resources, and community orientated move out so do the jobs as many businesses will seek to follow the money and the high skilled labor. The poor and unskilled are left to be concentrated in high numbers. So what do you think will happen? But hey, I know people will not able to accept this and they will keep on shouting "Freeloader" from the mountain, but think about this: What happens when that mountaintop is surrounded?

BTW I completely understood your reply...
I shouldn't have to suffer because some Neanderthal refuses to elevate himself to my level especially since a chunk of my personal resources goes to that very Neanderthal for the very purpose of elevating him to my level.

So it's not enough to hand out cash to the savages. I have to live among them as well, just to be fair.

Nope. Whites will keep moving from suburb to suburb as minorities follow along leaving their mark as they go. This scenario has played out since before I was born and will play out long after I'm dead. Build a nice new mall, enjoy mall until minorities take it over, build new mall, repeat.

The only true solution is one so horrendous and terrifying to minorities that I'll probably be banned for suggesting it, but I'll suggest it anyway: take personal accountability and act civilized like the folks you run off. Problem solved.

Now ask me if I'll be holding my breath until that happens...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xtra fox For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2012, 01:54 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 3,736 Times in 2,082 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by guntownuncle View Post
They wouldn't need to be stolen. The plants are there, the workers are there. Alabama has power plants. They have ports. Why would the companies want to move them?
I was replying to someone else who said they recommended (the newly seceeded state) taking them over.

Please stop wasting my time. Go and read the whole thing.

Hiccup! Duplicate, only more annoyed. Need more coffee.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:56 PM
I love this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by POPPALUV View Post
Sure, like the North wouldn't have a reason to stop , say, the Chinese from invading Mobile...
You may have a point there!

Of course, they have that option now.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:01 PM
I love this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannersmommy26 View Post
Amen.... and

Don't forget about our food. The red states are the states that produce all the food. This food is not only feeding our country but the entire world.
If they are hungry I think food would trump any other product they might have.

We don't need a Suzuki or Sanyo or whatever they have but everybody NEEDS food. It comes down to NEEDS vs WANTS. We are letting the world run over us. We hold the trump card and never play it. We think we need oil but we really don't. It is actually a luxury item. We have the worlds food and we do have oil, natural gas and coal. The red states have the majority of the food and oil and probably coal but would have to research that a little. I know we do have coal in Alabama.

CA, WA, OR, Iowa, IL, Wisconsin, MN.....er, the list goes on. Wrong. Most of our food comes from CA. You dont have the food. And you'll sell your oil, gas, and coal for it.

You will have to trade with someone. And once the rest of the US imposed trade sanctions, most of the rest of the world would have to follow. (Yeah, politics, they suck)

Not North Korea or Cuba. You could ask them for help. Because they know exactly what it's like.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:02 PM
I love this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necred View Post
I never want to leave Ga, but if i do it would be to go to Texas for many reasons. Texas has the richest oil fields in North America & most other places in the world....
No it doesnt.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:17 PM
Hunter

Quote:
I shouldn't have to suffer because some Neanderthal refuses to elevate himself to my level especially since a chunk of my personal resources goes to that very Neanderthal for the very purpose of elevating him to my level.

So it's not enough to hand out cash to the savages. I have to live among them as well, just to be fair.

Nope. Whites will keep moving from suburb to suburb as minorities follow along leaving their mark as they go. This scenario has played out since before I was born and will play out long after I'm dead. Build a nice new mall, enjoy mall until minorities take it over, build new mall, repeat.

The only true solution is one so horrendous and terrifying to minorities that I'll probably be banned for suggesting it, but I'll suggest it anyway: take personal accountability and act civilized like the folks you run off. Problem solved.

Now ask me if I'll be holding my breath until that happens...
And that is why as long as OBAMA keeps ringing his cliches such as "It does not matter if your white, brown, Asian, latino, who you love, etc; they'll will always have the advantage. People here on this forum say they vote for free ****. I think they vote for more than something so trivial. They vote because of proclamations such as yours. Because God forbid a Hispanic cannot earn a good wage and pay their fair share. God forbid a black person cannot enjoy similiar interests as you and form a comradery.

I am not asking for people to move into the Ghetto. What I am asking is to prevent your own neighborhoods from becoming ghettos by not freakin out when the first couple of middle class black families moves in. And yes sir I do agree that I don't see anything changing so neither will the increase in poor neighborhoods handing down a dependency culture. I am not taking away any personal responsibility from the individuals, I am merely saying it is a two way street.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:42 PM
Libertarian Cop

Thanked 3,304 Times in 803 Posts

Quote:
And that is why as long as OBAMA keeps ringing his cliches such as "It does not matter if your white, brown, Asian, latino, who you love, etc; they'll will always have the advantage. People here on this forum say they vote for free ****. I think they vote for more than something so trivial. They vote because of proclamations such as yours. Because God forbid a Hispanic cannot earn a good wage and pay their fair share. God forbid a black person cannot enjoy similiar interests as you and form a comradery.

I am not asking for people to move into the Ghetto. What I am asking is to prevent your own neighborhoods from becoming ghettos by not freakin out when the first couple of middle class black families moves in. And yes sir I do agree that I don't see anything changing so neither will the increase in poor neighborhoods handing down a dependency culture. I am not taking away any personal responsibility from the individuals, I am merely saying it is a two way street.
So ghettos are born when whites leave affluent neighborhoods because a couple of middle class black families move in? Are ******* kidding me?

Just out of curiosity, where do you believe babies come from?
Old 11-11-2012, 02:55 PM
Hunter

Quote:
So ghettos are born when whites leave affluent neighborhoods because a couple of middle class black families move in? Are ******* kidding me?

Just out of curiosity, where do you believe babies come from?
No, not affluent neighborhoods but middle class to lower middle class white neighborhoods. I see it all the time. Don't you? There is substantial academic studies to back this up as a credible variable. Of course there are more variables to consider, but this one can be a center piece in many cases. I live in Northwest Indiana and a town call Merrillville IN is going through this exact transition right before my very eyes. Look up cities like Calumet city IL, Whiting IN, etc; the list could go on and on if you look. It is not an off the wall concept..I am sorry you don't understand it. How do you think people keep property values up by keeping out the unwanted so when that gate can no longer be erected, so goes the rest of the dominos and everyone runs for the hills.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:58 PM
Survivor

Thanked 4,689 Times in 2,244 Posts
Default 15 states now petition to sececed

http://www.examiner.com/article/15-s...nited-states-1 even some yanky states lol, i like the idea just a bit to early, after the economic collapse when they cant do anything about it
Old 11-11-2012, 03:00 PM

That's it I'm moving back to Texas!
Old 11-11-2012, 03:17 PM
Prepared

Yes! This is awesome! I'm spreading the word on other forums -- everyone here in CA is in favor of these states seceding. We're supporting you guys, go, go go!

Still, only 7,000 signatures? Seriously? You people need to spread the word! Get off your lazy arses, quit watching football and get this issue moving forward! I want to see 700,000 signatures AT LEAST by Monday.
The Following User Says Thank You to speedrrracer For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2012, 03:19 PM
We 5 Will Survive

Thanked 14,651 Times in 5,654 Posts

All I can say is good luck, but I doubt it will happen.
I have a group for those of us who like to prospect or mine for gold. Whether it be the person who just prospects with a pan, uses a metal detector or the person who has a giant trommel. Everyone's Welcome!
www.survivalistboards.com/group.php?groupid=370
Old 11-11-2012, 03:22 PM
"Fly birdies! fly!"

Thanked 25,169 Times in 7,074 Posts

Hey - if we get to 25 States does that mean we are in Civil war...

...by default?
Old 11-11-2012, 03:46 PM
Prepared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grevlin View Post
Hey - if we get to 25 States does that mean we are in Civil war...

...by default?
No, don't you understand what war means? Not very complicated. It's when countries are trying to kill each other.

NO ONE here is trying to kill ANYONE in Louisiana, New Mexico, Texas, etc. This will be a PEACEFUL secession. I'm talking national holidays, the whole 9 yards.

The problem is those lazy twits won't get off their Bud-guzzling rear ends to vote for this petition. It's pathetic how few of them can even be bothered to electronically sign a petition. It's not as if they have to actually go down to the state legislature or something.

Once they do wake from their stupors, hopefully they'll sign up in droves. That'll give the politicians reason the respect the movement, and then the politicians will act, because all they care about is getting re-elected.

The rest of the nation will joyfully accept this secession (you can even keep the Federal improvements, gratis -- consider them a parting gift!) and we'll be two happy, neighboring nations.

There is 0 downside here. Do not disappoint us!