Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Political News and Discussion
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here

Old 09-11-2012, 07:01 PM
Here's my safety Sir

Thanked 18,352 Times in 6,645 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by POPPALUV View Post
It's my understanding the guy is a Repub. Maybe he was trying to just squeeze the life outta him?

Do the Right Thing (10/10) Movie CLIP - Destroying Sal's (1989) HD - YouTube

Yep says he is a republican thats voting for otard. I would not cross the street to buy his pizza.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up totally worn out and loudly proclaiming man what a ride!
Save The The Montagnard People
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madcritter For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2012, 07:22 PM
Hunter

Thanked 1,659 Times in 726 Posts

It's all a matter of Freedom, freedom to choose, the Pizza Guy made a choice, he has to be happy with that Hug, same goes for everyone Boycotting him, their choice, I would do the same
Cadburys chocolate also supports Halal
The Pizza guy should not be crying to the media, also a publicity stunt to show the World how the Reps are mean spirited people to get sympathy votes
Odummer stinks and will sink to every level to win sympathy, Next we will see the Pizza guy on Letterman or Oprah, the Libs will fall over this guy, so who cares if Reps stop going there, surely all the Odummer lovers will fill that slot and support him
Old 09-11-2012, 07:30 PM
Survivor

Thanked 13,936 Times in 4,910 Posts

Old 09-11-2012, 07:32 PM
Hunter

Thanked 1,659 Times in 726 Posts
Default Caption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prepping View Post
Caption should read, Honey I need a Hug
Old 09-11-2012, 07:34 PM
Survivor

Thanked 13,936 Times in 4,910 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wazza View Post
Caption should read, Honey I need a Hug

The quote should be "Michelle, we're done. I found someone else."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prepping For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2012, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basic Human Unit View Post
So they are going to run a local business owner into the ground because of which brand or muppet he supports? Wow. Whenever I think I've seen the worst of modern politics, it slips another notch. What's next? Death threats? Firebombings?

People really suck.
Anybody can vote how they wish. However, if they want to have the opportunity to collect money from the masses, they should keep quiet about their choice in elections. In making their choice known, they reduce their customer base on average by 1/2.

That's the price you pay for speaking your mind... I hope it was worth it.
The Following User Says Thank You to allgoodnamestaken For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2012, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chey's Daddy View Post
why does it feel like a buch of environmentalist on this thread?

if people are this fed up with someone or a company supporting the dems, why are you still using banks and other organizations and companies that supported the same guy?
Too big to avoid?
Old 09-11-2012, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
Even Obama supporters regret being Obama supporters . . . awesomely ironic
There's a movie about that...
Old 09-11-2012, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner_Will_Survive View Post
odd. i do not think obama said yuo did not build it only either. he said they did not build the streets. they did not build the utilities. they did not build allot of things that without, the company couldnt have been started. on top of that many use the SBA for their loans or got loans for their business from a lender that had borrowed money through the SBA programs.
Oh, but we did build the streets. Where do you think that money came from? My utility is a co-op, so I built that too. No SBA loan here for my business either. And yes, I did build my business.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to allgoodnamestaken For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2012, 08:34 PM
Target Shooter

Well they dont call him "The Destroyer" for nothing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hogdog76 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2012, 11:27 PM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanked 2,338 Times in 923 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibShooter View Post
It seems I remember a few fires and shootings at women's health clinics, but we don't want to bring up that subject.
I'm not the one who said "where are the firebombs?" I proved you wrong and you deflect, typical progressive hack.

The whole OWS was a terrorsist action to end capitalism, are you saying you agree with the lawlessness that was OWS?

If so then welcome to the anti-American progressive movement and get the hell out of America, we patriots don't want you here. It is so ironic that you are ok with OWS and the other radicals and Black Panthers committing crimes but it's not ok for people fed up with the baby killings to be pushed over the edge and think that violence is their only answer. Your both wrong. But it is so amusing for you to cry foul when your own tactics are used against you.

Typical progressive who wants it both ways. Go cry about it to someone who gives a crap.................................
The Following User Says Thank You to Heartlander For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2012, 11:53 PM
Survivor

Thanked 4,805 Times in 1,852 Posts

I have a favorite pizza place, I wouldn't stop buying their pizza because the owner was voting for Obama. Maybe back in High School if that same pizza place was a booster for the rival team I wouldn't buy his pizza, but I'm an adult now, seems like some people never learned to grow up and put their big boy pants on.
The Following User Says Thank You to panoz77 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2012, 08:55 AM
M.R. Ducks

Thanked 7,020 Times in 3,300 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlander View Post
I'm not the one who said "where are the firebombs?" I proved you wrong and you deflect, typical progressive hack.
You proved nothing. I asked, "Where are the firebombs?" I didn't ask "Where are the empty threats from a bunch of idiots?" There have been no real live firebombs and certainly none aimed at Romney Supporting business owners.

Quote:
The whole OWS was a terrorsist action to end capitalism, are you saying you agree with the lawlessness that was OWS?
Occupy Wall Street is a lot of things. Mostly its a bunch of angry kids acting stupidly. There are also a few criminals. And I disagree with most of what they say and do.

Quote:
It is so ironic that you are ok with OWS and the other radicals and Black Panthers committing crimes but it's not ok for people fed up with the baby killings to be pushed over the edge and think that violence is their only answer.
Calm down Hearty... and show me where I suggested that the OWS or Black Panthers committing crimes is OK. It's not. And it's not even close to what we're talking about in this thread.

Someone suggested that Obama supporters might firebomb a business whose owner hugged Mitt Romney. I asked for any shred of evidence that something like that might happen.

The problem in America right now is that too many people get red-faced spit-spewing angry over the slightest little thing.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:43 AM

[QUOTE=Northforker;4617878]I have a permanent economic ban list, voting with my wallet is one way I can make a difference. You can too!

26. DELMONTE FOODS-(Starkist Tuna), Major contributor to Nancy Pelosi. Pelosi's Husband has 17 Million $ in Starkist stock.
QUOTE]

Delmonte isn't a publicly traded stock, it was taken private earlier this year.

Starkist tuna was sold to a Korean company in 2008

time to update that list
The Following User Says Thank You to txramfan For This Useful Post: