Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Controversial News and Alternative Politics
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here

Old 05-12-2012, 05:44 PM
Hunter

Thanked 1,344 Times in 646 Posts
Default I recently Found This Conspiracy Site.

Advertise Here

I recently came across this site. It has lots of material about conspiracies and The New World Order. Much of it is very interesting. Here's the link.
http://www.federaljack.com/
It's called Federal Jack.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tokarev 40 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2012, 07:33 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,498 Posts

Wow..........................
Old 05-12-2012, 07:46 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,001 Times in 655 Posts

Does Alex Jones own it? I'm a truther, but there are many things I don't believe in/or don't think matters.
Old 05-12-2012, 07:55 PM
don't drink the kool aid

Location: Trapped in a living matrix on a planet named after dirt
Thanked 5,532 Times in 2,395 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrixfreak70 View Post
Does Alex Jones own it? I'm a truther, but there are many things I don't believe in/or don't think matters.
Private owner, probably doesn't want to be hassled by gubmint.

http://www.whoislookup.com/whoislook....com&x=17&y=19
The Following User Says Thank You to jimmykeller For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 11:58 AM
Crazy Old Man

Thanked 6,775 Times in 2,381 Posts

It seems to source OTHER conspiracy sites like End the Lie, which source other conspiracy sites, like federaljack, which seems to source OTHER conspiracy sites like End the Lie, which source other conspiracy sites, like federaljack, which seems to source OTHER conspiracy sites like End the Lie, which source other conspiracy sites, like federaljack, which seems to source OTHER conspiracy sites like End the Lie, which source other conspiracy sites, like federaljack, which seems to source OTHER conspiracy sites like End the Lie, which source other conspiracy sites, like federaljack, which seems to source OTHER conspiracy sites like End the Lie, which source other conspiracy sites, like federaljack, which ....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BobMacnamara For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2012, 01:52 PM
I love this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobMacnamara View Post
It seems to source OTHER conspiracy sites like End the Lie, which source other conspiracy sites, like federaljack, which seems to source OTHER conspiracy sites like End the Lie, which source other conspiracy sites, like federaljack, which seems to source OTHER conspiracy sites like End the Lie, which source other conspiracy sites, like federaljack, which seems to source OTHER conspiracy sites like End the Lie, which source other conspiracy sites, like federaljack, which seems to source OTHER conspiracy sites like End the Lie, which source other conspiracy sites, like federaljack, which seems to source OTHER conspiracy sites like End the Lie, which source other conspiracy sites, like federaljack, which ....
With all those sources it must be valid.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:05 PM
Hunter

Thanked 1,344 Times in 646 Posts

Quote:
Wow. It must have taken you all day to type this post.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tokarev 40 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2012, 06:34 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 1,198 Times in 559 Posts

This site is highly questionable since the ownership is hidden.

I won't visit this site again due to concerns about linking to what could be a criminal ,or worse, web site.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:45 PM
Love My Husky/Samoyed

Thanked 13,504 Times in 4,837 Posts

At first, reading the Title, I thought this was a "New Member Introduction", and referencing this Site.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jungleboy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2012, 07:36 PM
Furry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungleboy View Post
At first, reading the Title, I thought this was a "New Member Introduction", and referencing this Site.
Yeah Me too........."Clarity Peoples"......"Clarity please"
Old 05-23-2012, 07:55 PM
Survivor

Thanked 8,939 Times in 4,449 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmykeller View Post
Private owner, probably doesn't want to be hassled by gubmint.
But you have always said nothing is private from the government. So how could this be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa Pipes View Post
This site is highly questionable since the ownership is hidden.

I won't visit this site again due to concerns about linking to what could be a criminal ,or worse, web site.
The first and foremost thing people scream about on here is their right to privacy. Why is this guy suspect because he is exercising it?

Quote:

Could be a conspiracy.