Official Chem Trails Thread, all Chem trails threads will be moved here - Page 10 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files


Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2012, 12:06 PM
ex-hunter's Avatar
ex-hunter ex-hunter is offline
old hand
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: rural midwest
Posts: 7,416
Thanks: 3,469
Thanked 6,339 Times in 2,999 Posts
Default



Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyguy View Post
I'm 1 hour north of Sacramento and we are sprayed almost daily. usually a day ahead of a weather system.
heartless bastards ... why don't they just leave you alone?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ex-hunter For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 12:24 PM
fuzzyguy fuzzyguy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Northern California
Posts: 67
Thanks: 145
Thanked 65 Times in 32 Posts
Default

To the ill informed, contrails are made of ice crystals that rapidly disappear when they become the same temperature as the surrounding air, usually within seconds, Chemtrails will linger for up to 30 minutes , slowly spreading out and creating a haze that lasts much of the day. No comparison to contrails.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:32 PM
FreeThinker FreeThinker is offline
I love this forum
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,455
Thanks: 597
Thanked 1,590 Times in 897 Posts
Default Oh, You're Just Saying That.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyguy View Post
To the ill informed, contrails are made of ice crystals that rapidly disappear when they become the same temperature as the surrounding air, usually within seconds, Chemtrails will linger for up to 30 minutes , slowly spreading out and creating a haze that lasts much of the day. No comparison to contrails.
Oh, you're just saying that because it's true.

However, if the chemtrails that you are seeing only take about 30 minutes to spread out, those are pretty quick spreading compared to the ones around here.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:34 PM
hendrixfreak70's Avatar
hendrixfreak70 hendrixfreak70 is offline
Hunter
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 1,108
Thanks: 1,229
Thanked 2,052 Times in 660 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidgypc25 View Post
Their called contrails not chem trails you people are crazy
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hendrixfreak70 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 01:06 PM
ArmyVet's Avatar
ArmyVet ArmyVet is offline
Hiker
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 620
Thanks: 126
Thanked 867 Times in 323 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobMacnamara View Post
That's not evidence of any spraying. That plane is dumping fuel.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ArmyVet For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 01:11 PM
LeftCoast Grower's Avatar
LeftCoast Grower LeftCoast Grower is offline
Certified Organic Grower
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: California Commercial Certified Organic Grower working then sipping on Highland Park 30
Age: 53
Posts: 4,062
Thanks: 7,185
Thanked 8,740 Times in 2,870 Posts
Default

Spraying at 30,000 feet would do absolutely no good.
Holy smokes...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LeftCoast Grower For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 01:28 PM
FreeThinker FreeThinker is offline
I love this forum
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,455
Thanks: 597
Thanked 1,590 Times in 897 Posts
Default Fuel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyVet View Post
That's not evidence of any spraying. That plane is dumping fuel.
Sure, call it fuel. Planes all over the world have sprung "fuel" leaks.

Now that's even a BIGGER CONSPIRACY than the chemtrails.
Old 05-11-2012, 01:32 PM
FreeThinker FreeThinker is offline
I love this forum
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,455
Thanks: 597
Thanked 1,590 Times in 897 Posts
Default "No Good"???

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftCoast Grower View Post
Spraying at 30,000 feet would do absolutely no good.
Holy smokes...
"No good" for what?

It must be "GOOD" for something because it's happening all around the world.

Coincidence or Conspiracy, it's happening.
Old 05-11-2012, 02:13 PM
LeftCoast Grower's Avatar
LeftCoast Grower LeftCoast Grower is offline
Certified Organic Grower
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: California Commercial Certified Organic Grower working then sipping on Highland Park 30
Age: 53
Posts: 4,062
Thanks: 7,185
Thanked 8,740 Times in 2,870 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeThinker View Post
Sure, call it fuel. Planes all over the world have sprung "fuel" leaks.

Now that's even a BIGGER CONSPIRACY than the chemtrails.
What conspiracy?
Planes dump fuel before landing.... a common safety procedure.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LeftCoast Grower For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 02:20 PM
LeftCoast Grower's Avatar
LeftCoast Grower LeftCoast Grower is offline
Certified Organic Grower
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: California Commercial Certified Organic Grower working then sipping on Highland Park 30
Age: 53
Posts: 4,062
Thanks: 7,185
Thanked 8,740 Times in 2,870 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeThinker View Post
"No good" for what?

It must be "GOOD" for something because it's happening all around the world.

Coincidence or Conspiracy, it's happening.


If the paranoid mind thinks chems are being dropped...folks are getting sprayed... spraying from 30,000 feet would be futile at best.

Dropping chems into the water supply directly would be easier to do, if population "kills" are the target.
Maybe looking for "government boats" prowling around lakes of US, dumping barrels of chems secretly at night should be what the paranoid should be looking into...

Not conspiracy nor coincidence at all.... just a bit of paranoia.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeftCoast Grower For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 02:30 PM
FreeThinker FreeThinker is offline
I love this forum
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,455
Thanks: 597
Thanked 1,590 Times in 897 Posts
Default That's Amazing......

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftCoast Grower View Post
What conspiracy?
Planes dump fuel before landing.... a common safety procedure.
Wow, that's an amazing piece of information because I watch commercial airlines flying east and west from/to the Los Angeles area when they are hundreds of miles away from an airport and they are leaving a non-stop chemtrail as far as the eye can see.

Now I'm being told it's really "fuel" being dumped before landing. WOW, those planes sure must carry a lot of fuel. Funny how that fuel stays in the air for hours, but rain falls to the ground.

Jet fuel has AMAZING properties, and it's happening EVERYWHERE!

Like I said......this is a bigger CONSPIRACY than chemtrails.
Old 05-11-2012, 02:37 PM
FreeThinker FreeThinker is offline
I love this forum
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,455
Thanks: 597
Thanked 1,590 Times in 897 Posts
Default That's AMAZING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftCoast Grower View Post
If the paranoid mind thinks chems are being dropped...folks are getting sprayed... spraying from 30,000 feet would be futile at best.

Dropping chems into the water supply directly would be easier to do, if population "kills" are the target.
Maybe looking for "government boats" prowling around lakes of US, dumping barrels of chems secretly at night should be what the paranoid should be looking into...

Not conspiracy nor coincidence at all.... just a bit of paranoia.
WOW, that's amazing. Things that are put into the air at 30,000 feet just stay in the air and never fall to the ground? WOW! Incredible!

And people who claim that chemtrails don't exist, KNOW what's in those chemtrails and that they are "futile"? Wow!

Denying that chemtrails exist and claiming to know what they are made of, all in the same post is just amazing.
Old 05-11-2012, 02:39 PM
Tucanchew's Avatar
Tucanchew Tucanchew is offline
Mr. Green Thumb
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Western U.S.
Posts: 737
Thanks: 2,257
Thanked 1,320 Times in 456 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeThinker View Post
Wow, that's an amazing piece of information because I watch commercial airlines flying east and west from/to the Los Angeles area when they are hundreds of miles away from an airport and they are leaving a non-stop chemtrail as far as the eye can see.

Now I'm being told it's really "fuel" being dumped before landing. WOW, those planes sure must carry a lot of fuel. Funny how that fuel stays in the air for hours, but rain falls to the ground.

Jet fuel has AMAZING properties, and it's happening EVERYWHERE!

Like I said......this is a bigger CONSPIRACY than chemtrails.
So what exactly do you think is going on?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tucanchew For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 02:44 PM
ex-hunter's Avatar
ex-hunter ex-hunter is offline
old hand
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: rural midwest
Posts: 7,416
Thanks: 3,469
Thanked 6,339 Times in 2,999 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeThinker View Post
Sure, call it fuel. Planes all over the world have sprung "fuel" leaks.

Now that's even a BIGGER CONSPIRACY than the chemtrails.
They don't have fuel leaks, they are dumping excess fuel prior to landing.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ex-hunter For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 02:44 PM
FreeThinker FreeThinker is offline
I love this forum
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,455
Thanks: 597
Thanked 1,590 Times in 897 Posts
Default Something WICKED This Way Comes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucanchew View Post
So what exactly do you think is going on?
Bad things are here. All a person needs to do is look and think and read and watch and THINK.

It's *2012* and chemtrails are just one of the "signs of the times".

Do people understand the times?

A little research will show them. Everything is connected.
Old 05-11-2012, 02:50 PM
Tucanchew's Avatar
Tucanchew Tucanchew is offline
Mr. Green Thumb
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Western U.S.
Posts: 737
Thanks: 2,257
Thanked 1,320 Times in 456 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucanchew View Post
So what exactly do you think is going on?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeThinker View Post
Bad things are here. All a person needs to do is look and think and read and watch and THINK.

It's *2012* and chemtrails are just one of the "signs of the times".

Do people understand the times?

A little research will show them. Everything is connected.
Could you be more specific?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tucanchew For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 02:53 PM
LeftCoast Grower's Avatar
LeftCoast Grower LeftCoast Grower is offline
Certified Organic Grower
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: California Commercial Certified Organic Grower working then sipping on Highland Park 30
Age: 53
Posts: 4,062
Thanks: 7,185
Thanked 8,740 Times in 2,870 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex-hunter View Post
They don't have fuel leaks, they are dumping excess fuel prior to landing.
You must have missed this jewel from freethinker...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeThinker View Post
Wow, that's an amazing piece of information because I watch commercial airlines flying east and west from/to the Los Angeles area when they are hundreds of miles away from an airport and they are leaving a non-stop chemtrail as far as the eye can see.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeftCoast Grower For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 02:58 PM
LeftCoast Grower's Avatar
LeftCoast Grower LeftCoast Grower is offline
Certified Organic Grower
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: California Commercial Certified Organic Grower working then sipping on Highland Park 30
Age: 53
Posts: 4,062
Thanks: 7,185
Thanked 8,740 Times in 2,870 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeThinker View Post
Denying that chemtrails exist and claiming to know what they are made of, all in the same post is just amazing.

Wow!
I never claimed to know what they are made of, because they do not exist.
Wow!
Amazing!
Shazzam!

What ever happened to the "haha" stuff?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeftCoast Grower For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 03:00 PM
FreeThinker FreeThinker is offline
I love this forum
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,455
Thanks: 597
Thanked 1,590 Times in 897 Posts
Default Here are SOME Hints

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucanchew View Post
Could you be more specific?
New World Order (what is the "Old World Order"?)
Economic collapse world wide
UFOs and "Aliens" being promoted on TV "News", TV shows, movies
Wars Raging in the Middle East OR Planned to be raging
Russians in the USA "training" with US troops
The Pope calling for a New World Order
Mainstream "Christian" denominations joining the Vatican in the Ecumenical Movement
Incredible numbers of Earthquakes around the world
Japan's Earthquake and Tsunami
Japan's NUCLEAR Disaster that put immense RADIATION into the world environment
MASSIVE die offs of various wildlife around the world.

Those are just some hints. Who has eyes to see? Who has ears to hear?

Signs of the times, ladies and gentlemen. How many of you understand?
Old 05-11-2012, 03:08 PM
FreeThinker FreeThinker is offline
I love this forum
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,455
Thanks: 597
Thanked 1,590 Times in 897 Posts
Default You GOTTA Know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftCoast Grower View Post
Wow!
I never claimed to know what they are made of, because they do not exist.
Wow!
Amazing!
Shazzam!

What ever happened to the "haha" stuff?
If you simply must know, then YES, your posts ARE funny.
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
chem-trails, chemtrails, documentary, event, sickness



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © Kevin Felts 2006 - 2015,
Green theme by http://www.themesbydesign.net