Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Controversial News and Alternative Politics
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here

Old 05-10-2012, 09:39 PM
Recent Blog: Atlanta, Georgia
Beware..... AmeriKa!!!

Thanked 34,395 Times in 11,791 Posts
Default chem Trails

Advertise Here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm just wondering what you all think of chem trails? This photo was taken right from my front door about a year ago. I don't understand the purpose of Chem Trails but they're spraying constantly above my community.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:26 PM
Prepared

you mean CONtrails, not chemtrails. Just a myth. Your government does not want to poison and kill you, they need your tax dollars. It is just condensation.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to allmightyoz For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2012, 10:29 PM
Survivor

Thanked 9,228 Times in 3,185 Posts

Is there an airport in that general direction?

Those look like normal condensate from the moisture in the air that occurs all the time from air going through a jet engine.

If they're 'spraying' chemicals it's always near the ground, not 5 miles up in the air.

And never with jet engine planes.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stephpd For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2012, 10:29 PM

There are a ton of videos on youtube about this. I don't really buy any of it.
The Following User Says Thank You to dleo9148 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2012, 10:33 PM
Prepared

If you really believe "they" are spraying chemicals SO high up that they dissipate and turn into nothing before they hit the ground, you need to re-evaluate your thinking. Ever take a pee at 10,000 feet? how much of that pee do you think would hit your house on the way down?

Chemical agents are best used at HIGH concentrations, about 200 YARDS above your house. That may even be too high. You are just buying into the hysterical, conspiracy theory hype that is absolutely absurd.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to allmightyoz For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2012, 10:42 PM
Survivor

Thanked 10,588 Times in 4,200 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmightyoz View Post
you mean CONtrails, not chemtrails. Just a myth. Your government does not want to poison and kill you, they need your tax dollars. It is just condensation.
You're talking sense. That trick never works, especially with conspiracy theorists. Just wait, soon they'll come back with some story about how the government is spraying chemicals in the upper atmosphere to thin the ozone layer, or affect climate, or send signals to aliens; and of course, the 'evil forces' behind these 'chemical trails' are too STUPID to do it in such a way as to not be visible for hundreds of miles to anyone who looks up...

sigh.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moccasin For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2012, 10:49 PM
Recent Blog: Atlanta, Georgia
Beware..... AmeriKa!!!

Thanked 34,395 Times in 11,791 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephpd View Post
Is there an airport in that general direction?

Those look like normal condensate from the moisture in the air that occurs all the time from air going through a jet engine.

If they're 'spraying' chemicals it's always near the ground, not 5 miles up in the air.

And never with jet engine planes.
There is an airport 30 miles from me but I've never seen paths like these before.
Old 05-10-2012, 11:13 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,666 Times in 1,090 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmightyoz View Post
Ya, I remember contrails, they disappeared behind the jet as it went through the sky. As kids, we spent a lot of time laying in the grass talking while watching planes go over head. I remember them quite clearly.

Today, if you're out all day, and there is a pattern to them, some of them slowly turn into clouds instead of disapating.

They may be just contrails, but they sure don't act like contrails did 30-40 years ago. Either way, I can't really say as I don't know enough about what makes up contrails to say. All I can say is that the nature of them has changed in the last 3 to 4 decades.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 64duracraft For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2012, 11:23 PM
Prepared

Quote:
Originally Posted by 64duracraft View Post
They may be just contrails, but they sure don't act like contrails did 30-40 years ago.
Passenger jets do fly quite a bit higher than they did 40 years ago.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gern_blanston For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 12:15 AM

Chemtrail conspiracy theorists did for bullsheet what Stonehenge did for rocks.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to snidelywhiplash For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 02:11 AM
Trapper

Thanked 1,063 Times in 411 Posts

of course you could always research the Dept of Energy website and especially the TAP program (otherwise known as Tropospheric Aerosol Program).
stick your heads back in the sand. nothing to see here folks.
you could also research congressional testimony and funding if you are so inclined. might even want to take a look at a few of the patents for the modifications to the planes. if you believe in that sort of thing.

FYI - its happening - maybe not for the reasons you suspect - but its happening.
my best guess - they are studying the effects of man made aerosols on the atmosphere for the purpose of blocking solar energy in the event al gore is right.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WGSNewnan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 04:48 AM
Hunter

Thanked 1,355 Times in 603 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogli View Post
There is an airport 30 miles from me but I've never seen paths like these before.
That's like stepping outside and saying you've never seen clouds like that before. Contrails look different every day based upon weather, winds, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGSNewnan View Post
FYI - its happening - maybe not for the reasons you suspect - but its happening.
FYI, the only place it's happening is in your head. It's not happening.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to COM_AMG For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 06:41 AM
Love My Husky/Samoyed

Thanked 13,504 Times in 4,837 Posts

They are Contrails, not Chemtrails. During WW2, they were the Bain of many a Bomber Pilot, as obviously they gave away the Position of the Bomber Formations.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jungleboy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 06:52 AM

I once wasted 30 minutes of my life trying to explain CONtrails to some dirty hippy. It took me a solid 5 minutes just to realize that he actually MEANT to say CHEMtrails. I thought he was just stupid and was mispronouncing it. People actually believe this stuff.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SheepishLion For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 07:28 AM

Those are chemtrails used to make people willing to enter the FEMA death camps set up for the mass devastation of Comet Elenin .
The Following User Says Thank You to BeerandGuns For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 09:31 AM
don't drink the kool aid

Location: Trapped in a living matrix on a planet named after dirt
Thanked 5,532 Times in 2,395 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGSNewnan View Post
of course you could always research the Dept of Energy website and especially the TAP program (otherwise known as Tropospheric Aerosol Program).
stick your heads back in the sand. nothing to see here folks.
you could also research congressional testimony and funding if you are so inclined. might even want to take a look at a few of the patents for the modifications to the planes. if you believe in that sort of thing.

my best guess - they are studying the effects of man made aerosols on the atmosphere for the purpose of blocking solar energy in the event al gore is right.
True. Back when the Iceland volcano was going off and air traffic was grounded, the global temperature jumped. The 'artificial clouds' created by aircraft block sunlight and effectively help cool the planet.

Also they were in a government report a while back I don't care to look up. People will believe what they want, it's just a damn shame that people don't think the government would spray toxins on them, which they do on a regular basis because we're nothing to them but disposable income.

That Tuskegee experiment is some inconvenient truth isn't it. They'll declassify the chemical content of the artificial clouds about 50 years after they're done testing. Now keep your head down and stop asking questions slave.
The Following User Says Thank You to jimmykeller For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 09:46 AM

You better watch the "chems" in you cosmetics and food
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to survivalseb For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by COM_AMG View Post
FYI, the only place it's happening is in your head. It's not happening.
I never got why people get so adamant about things they can't be certain about. I'm not saying "chemtrails" exist or they don't, but that's because I don't know. Have you ever heard of black ops? We read stories about how wars were fought and won and then assume we know about them, but in the end the truth is probably not known to but a few select people. Some elite small consignment of troops made some secret mission and set up some chain of events so that it looked like something else happened. This kind of thing happens all the time and it's easy to understand why it does.. Would you want to show your whole hand of cards to everyone at the poker table? No, you wouldn't, and neither does the government. So just because something seems like it is happening doesn't mean it certainly is. People who think in black and white terms of "it's like this," or "it's like that" are just being ignorant to all the potential possibilities. Nothing is ever black and white, so why do so many people argue that it is as if they know everything? There are plenty of great reasons to have chemtrails, just as there are many great reasons to not have them, so it's impossible to know if they exist or not. It is an odd fact, though, that I have seen planes on the exact same day make two completely different types of trails. I always maintain some modicum of curiosity about that.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pineswiggle For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 01:47 PM
Survival Actual

Thanked 10,047 Times in 2,485 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Gardening Post or Thread 
Total Awards: 1

Oh not this crap again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dougzilla For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2012, 02:50 PM
Maui Boy

Go to NASA's web site and search aerosols. Its kibda interesting.
The Following User Says Thank You to 808Warrior For This Useful Post: