Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Religious Discussion
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Advertise Here

Old 05-01-2012, 06:29 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 8,167 Times in 2,472 Posts

Advertise Here

So if I understand some folks... you can live like hell and then accept Jesus after death and be saved????
Old 05-01-2012, 08:12 PM
I LOVED THIS F0RUM!

Thanked 32,934 Times in 12,711 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by maine-marine View Post
So if I understand some folks... you can live like hell and then accept Jesus after death and be saved????
More convolution of the truth. There is no second chance:

John 3:18
, "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

Here's what happens when Christ returns the second and final time:

Matthew 13:38-43
, "The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear."

There's no Scripture that I know of that states that folks who haven't heard the Gospel yet will get to live a thousand years in the Kingdom and given a chance to hear the Gospel for the first time. Missionaries have been taking the Word of God to the farthest stretches of our inhabited planet for more than a century.

Apparently, some folks actually believe that the Kingdom of God will be business as usual.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:12 PM
Survivor

Thanked 8,036 Times in 3,024 Posts

Quote:
You have no choice but to accept the fact that you have no control over who will be saved, who can or cant hear or see. if God wants someone to see after his death then it will be His decision not yours. the most you can do is try and turn the wanderer around to God but ultimately God will be the one who brings them back.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to believer0119 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2012, 08:23 PM
Love G-D. Love Neighbor.

Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,110 Posts

Don't worry maine-marine we can still have a beer or soda at the pearly gates. Or if we both end up downstairs. I'll be there with beer and steaks. I hear the lake of fire has a smokin' view.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:30 PM
I love this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by survivalminister View Post
Don't worry maine-marine we can still have a beer or soda at the pearly gates. Or if we both end up downstairs. I'll be there with beer and steaks. I hear the lake of fire has a smokin' view.
If you continue practicing & living in sin as a gay pastor and do not cease teaching YOUR gospel.. you will be judged much harsher then I.. and frankly - you shall not enter through the gate since you are refusing to accept Jesus as your Shepherd and are teaching the same.

I pray that your eyes are opened and you come to a true understanding of who Jesus was and what he taught.

I feel bad whenever I see anybody stray from the truth... I feel worse when it is a pastor that preaches to itchy ears.

But like many people today you are changing the truth to fit your life instead of changing your live to fit the truth
Old 05-01-2012, 09:49 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 25,009 Times in 7,888 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
What about a nine year old child, brainwashed from youth as a muslim extremist, straps on a bomb and kills himself/possibly others. He's never heard the gospel...or if he did, was told it was from satan.

Will he get a chance?

Can you say no and be completely sure?
Old 05-01-2012, 10:02 PM
A Lone Star

Thanked 10,211 Times in 4,635 Posts

Quote:
Interesting but wrong.... You have a nice man made formula like most that misunderstand the good news and lead to damnation ...

Good Luck with that
the Good News is just that, Good News! not a judgemental arrogant attitude, people should take the tree out of there eye before trying to take the speck out of your brothers eye, Love covers over a multitude of sins, Love is the fulfilment of the Law, Love is the Good News, not eating your own
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Standox For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2012, 10:06 PM
Highly individualistic.

Thanked 6,757 Times in 2,669 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by armourbearer View Post
MM, I'm not trying to throw you under the bus either but I don't think your remark above is correct according to the Scriptures. How do we know this?

Ro 10:17 So then faith cometh by *hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

The word 'hearing' means to hear with understanding. Many ppl have either not heard the gospel or have not heard it with understanding.

God is always fair. I believe the Millennium is the equalizer for the ppl I mentioned above.

Am I saying ppl get a 'second chance?' No, it would be their first time of hearing and understanding.

Also what about those who's eyes are blinded?

Anyway, just my 2 cents on the matter.
Good point, and a nice example of this would be in Isaiah 66 in which SOME of the very enemies of YHWH, whom he comes to obliterate with fire (plead), are allowed to escape into the outer realms of the earth and tell of his coming. Wow!

So, are people saved during the Millennium? I think so...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Texas Jon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2012, 05:00 AM
I love this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standox View Post
the Good News is just that, Good News! not a judgemental arrogant attitude, people should take the tree out of there eye before trying to take the speck out of your brothers eye, Love covers over a multitude of sins, Love is the fulfillment of the Law, Love is the Good News, not eating your own
@standox... Does love cover disobedience, does love cover a lifestyle of sin and misrepresenting the Good News.
Jesus sent out the 72 to make disciples... this making of disciples required teaching and correction.

and I do not accept any female-lesbian- bible- bashing- Jesus was just a man... person as a fellow Christian. you may.. but i am instructed to be careful of who i fellowship with and that the word is good for correction and reproof.... Who are we suppose to correct???? Even Paul correct Peter! or should we just allow pastors to openly profess sodomites as a holy approved people and deny the Holiness of Jesus.

Your LOVE Doctrine will also end up leading people to hell... lets all just sit around singing kum by ya and do not worry about what will happen to those that reject the good news... everybody gets to heaven Jesus was just joking about a narrow gate and being the only way to the Father
Old 05-02-2012, 07:31 AM
A Lone Star

Thanked 10,211 Times in 4,635 Posts

Quote:
@standox... Does love cover disobedience, does love cover a lifestyle of sin and misrepresenting the Good News.
Jesus sent out the 72 to make disciples... this making of disciples required teaching and correction.

and I do not accept any female-lesbian- bible- bashing- Jesus was just a man... person as a fellow Christian. you may.. but i am instructed to be careful of who i fellowship with and that the word is good for correction and reproof.... Who are we suppose to correct???? Even Paul correct Peter! or should we just allow pastors to openly profess sodomites as a holy approved people and deny the Holiness of Jesus.

Your LOVE Doctrine will also end up leading people to hell... lets all just sit around singing kum by ya and do not worry about what will happen to those that reject the good news... everybody gets to heaven Jesus was just joking about a narrow gate and being the only way to the Father
salvation through works is what you just said, what makes your sin less?

the idea of the road to hell is paved with good intentions is BS, good intentions mean everything with God
The Following User Says Thank You to Standox For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2012, 07:40 AM
Hunter

Thanked 1,265 Times in 659 Posts

Quote:
You are reaching into strawman territory. The same can be said of the OSAS doctrine. Since non are lost after being saved, then you can be saved and then live like hell. God if anything is just and merciful. Everyone is given a fair chance to accept Christ and be saved. Billions have never heard of Christ before they died. They will be given the same fair chance. God knows a lot, even what they would have done if they had heard the gospel during mortality. He will judge fairly. They still have to accept Christ.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to finallyme78 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2012, 08:05 AM
Target Shooter

Quote:
How sad it is to have your attitude, and to lead others to also have that kind of attitude,thinking of Hell as a party place where you can drink beer and party. I have never heard a "true" MAN of Yah say that even if they are only kidding, your eternal life means SO much more than that. I hope you repent before it is too late.
The Following User Says Thank You to bamabear For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2012, 08:08 AM
Survivor

Thanked 8,036 Times in 3,024 Posts

Quote:

Your "eat your own" doctrine isnt Gods way. Look back at Samuel when choosing David. He didnt choose David because Samuel was going based on his eyes but God looks at the heart. God chose David. My brother has been an alcoholic most of his adult life but i know his heart and he is one of the most gentle souls i know and was one of the only people i could turn to when we were younger. His heart God sees and a merciful God would have pity on the person and not throw him in hell.
You on the other hand would be stirring the fire and would kick him straight in.
The Following User Says Thank You to believer0119 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2012, 09:28 AM
Love G-D. Love Neighbor.

Quote:
If you continue practicing & living in sin as a gay pastor and do not cease teaching YOUR gospel.. you will be judged much harsher then I.. and frankly - you shall not enter through the gate since you are refusing to accept Jesus as your Shepherd and are teaching the same.

I pray that your eyes are opened and you come to a true understanding of who Jesus was and what he taught.

I feel bad whenever I see anybody stray from the truth... I feel worse when it is a pastor that preaches to itchy ears.

But like many people today you are changing the truth to fit your life instead of changing your live to fit the truth
Hey, and you're welcome to your opinion. Although what's that saying. Worry about the log in your own eye before the mote in another. My own journey is just that mine. So you have no say in it although you're welcome to comment.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:30 AM
I love this forum

Thanked 19,291 Times in 6,517 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by temu View Post
What about a nine year old child, brainwashed from youth as a muslim extremist, straps on a bomb and kills himself/possibly others. He's never heard the gospel...or if he did, was told it was from satan.

Will he get a chance?

Can you say no and be completely sure?
*chirp.....chirp*
Old 05-02-2012, 09:30 AM
Love G-D. Love Neighbor.

Quote:

Oh I think you're pretty simplified and misunderstood my own Christology there. So it is real simple. You don't like what I say. Put me on ignore. That you can avoid catching an sin cooties I might by reading what I type.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:34 AM
Love G-D. Love Neighbor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamabear View Post
How sad it is to have your attitude, and to lead others to also have that kind of attitude,thinking of Hell as a party place where you can drink beer and party. I have never heard a "true" MAN of Yah say that even if they are only kidding, your eternal life means SO much more than that. I hope you repent before it is too late.
Clear up any confusion. I'm a woman and I don't believe in this infinite God punishing finite beings for eternity business (although the historical evolution of this place called "hell" is fascinating). And it's called humor. I find it funny, it's okay if you don't.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:57 AM
Survivor

Thanked 7,439 Times in 2,461 Posts

Quote:
Quote:
Have you read the book of Ezekiel. Do you understand the elect will be teachers in the Millennium?

So if ONLY already 'saved' ppl will be there then who, and what, pray tell, will they be teaching?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to armourbearer For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2012, 12:30 PM
I love this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standox View Post
salvation through works is what you just said, what makes your sin less?

the idea of the road to hell is paved with good intentions is BS, good intentions mean everything with God
Let me see... we are told we must accept, believe, repent, follow.. those all seem like ACTION words to me.... does that mean it is a WORKS DOCTRINE.....

If a person is doing good deeds in order to get to heaven - that is wrong
If a person is doing good deeds because that is what they are called to do - That is right

GOOD INTENTIONS based on what.... ????
Old 05-02-2012, 12:34 PM
I love this forum

Quote:
Hey, and you're welcome to your opinion. Although what's that saying. Worry about the log in your own eye before the mote in another. My own journey is just that mine. So you have no say in it although you're welcome to comment.
your journey is not your own... since you are a professing lesbian and a bible denying PASTOR you are responsible for others.... your teaching and example will be the ruin of some folks you trust you to pastor them and teach them truth.

You should step down from your position, repent, and seek Jesus.