Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Jokes, Humor & Music
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Jokes, Humor & Music The Relaxation Station

Advertise Here

Old 04-30-2012, 12:20 PM

Default Balance

Advertise Here

Balance

For six days God could not be found. Finally, on the seventh day, Michael, the archangel, found Him.

"Where have You been?" Michael asked.

God smiled deeply and proudly and pointed down through the clouds. "Look," He said. "Look what I've made."

Michael looked down, but was puzzled. "What is it?" he asked.

"It's a planet. And I've put life on it. I'm going to call it Earth and it's going to be a place to test Balance."

"Balance? What do you mean?" asked Michael.

Pointing to the different parts of the Earth, God explained. "Over there I've placed a continent of black people and there I've placed a continent of white people. Europe will have wealth and opportunity, Africa will be poor." God continued pointing to different countries. "This one will be extremely hot, while this one will be very cold and covered in ice. Everything is in Balance."

The Archangel was impressed. He pointed out a land area and said, "What is that?"

"That's Washington State," said God, "the most glorious place on earth. It has beautiful mountains, lakes, rivers and streams, hills, forests and plains. The people there will be handsome, intelligent, modest, and humorous. They will be hardworking, high achieving, sociable, and producers of software."

Michael was in awe and filled with admiration. He asked, "But what about balance, God? You said there would be balance."

God smiled. "Yes," He said, "There's another Washington. Wait till you see the idiots I put in that place!"
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MTEdith For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2012, 01:57 PM
The end is,,,,,

Thanked 9,255 Times in 3,911 Posts

Still a little heavy on the east end.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cleatis For This Useful Post: